Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are the furture  (Read 781 times)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

Hello people,

As 2017 is coming to end, I want to know what exactly cryptocurrencies hold for us in 2018. I believe that cryptocurrencies have future. What do you think?
bitcoin is also a cryptocurrency together with all the alts so talking about crypto future is indeed,i trust and believe in this community as what crypto has given me and my family,the wealth that my regular job cant give..since i learn about bitcoin and all the virtual currencies my life has changed ..

About the currencies your asking OP,the better way is research every single coins that has been posted here in your thread..about mine?i have ,btc,eth,zap,tio,utt and ripple on my portfolio.try to check them out
jakaKak

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

I would say only around 20 % of all coins/tokens will be around after few years. Its hard to predict if this trend of new coins will continue for long time, or it will become not profitable.

krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

Waves and eth are my favourites. But now spectre is new star for me. I believe this project for 2018.
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

Hello people,

As 2017 is coming to end, I want to know what exactly cryptocurrencies hold for us in 2018. I believe that cryptocurrencies have future. What do you think?
I also believe, crypto does have a good future. To keep crypto still has a good future there must be community support and people who understand about this crypto
kianotrip

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

I hope for a crypto 2018 Smiley
I believe that crypto will develop further.
I expect that the price of all decent coins will grow.

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
ashrath

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

Absolutely the future is crypto currency and crypto age
jamiebear

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

2018 will be the booming of crypto currency. Hoping for the best to each in every one here. Buy more, accumulate more coins that you believe in then just HODL.  Smiley
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

I think Cryptocurrencies is really the future as more and more users of Cryptocurrencies and crypto prices are also growing rapidly.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

Hello people,

Cryptocurrencies are the future because they enable to have control of our finances and people can do business all over the world without any barrier . The market is still in the infant stage and will occur.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

Only few cryptocurrencies are coming up with real time solutions which are the future, but blockchain technology is the future not particularly cryptocurrencies because lot of governments already looking forward for use cases to resolve prevailing issues.
We are heading to a virtual world wherein everything will be virtual in our lives. Money will be virtual, virtual movie, virtual friends virtual interactions. Then traveling virtually also in the outerspace. Yes cryptocurrency is the future but you are right. We dont really know which crypto is going to stand out. 
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

The cryptocurrency news is being spread fast through word of mouth, the internet, and the social media. A huge number of people will be curious and, most probably, many will patronize cryptocurrencies due to that it is easy to begin with, it had great potential.

rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

I also believe that cryptocurrency will dominate in the future. There is a big possibility that if not all, mlst people will engage into cryptocurrency world. As much as it is efficient and convenient, you can also have extra income from the bounties. Hopefully, our country will not ban this.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

It was the day of January 2009 the digital currency Bitcoin came in life,Initial level it looks mysterious and unbelievable but due to course of time it became popular and groomed well.
Its decentralized system make it unique no one would be incharge not government,not banks and even not NAKAMOTO its founder.It became worthy idea and proof is here today 15 million Bitcoin units in circulation.People are buying and investing Its market worth increasing even majority unaware about it.Future for cryptocurrency competition going increase which will result flexible and efficient services to the users.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:44:22 PM

In my opinion 2018 will crypto-currency year because we can see a lots of ICO projects in a crytocoin world. It will affect market very easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: