Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:00:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies are the furture  (Read 781 times)
avoyob

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:07:12 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 02:14:37 PM by avoyob

cryptocurrencies have bright future and it becomes next generation easy currency.. people can easily depend on it.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:48:01 PM

Cryptocurrencies may be the future of everyone because more and more people are using Crypto currencies for investment and trading.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:49:02 PM

The Cryptocurrencies of the future are Ethereum, Ripple at the moment. The rise in price lately has skyrocketed. I wonder how high they can go.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

that was a good future so world are using 1 eligable money to make easier in transaction  Grin Grin

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:57:40 PM

Hello people,

As 2017 is coming to end, I want to know what exactly cryptocurrencies hold for us in 2018. I believe that cryptocurrencies have future. What do you think?

Obviously in future after 30 years we all will move to virtual technology life that time bitcoin will be used in everywhere in the world. Keep adding the different crypto currencies in the market will split the growth of the coins which already in the market.
Now already people outside of the forum moves to cashless society at this situation bitcoin only will rule the currency world. None of the economy will not be able to control the bitcoin.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:58:30 PM

The year 2018 will surely wake to see a lot of people and government of countries come into cryptocurrency industry, I believe by 2018 countries will begin to have there own cryptocurrency.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:01:12 PM

Institutional investors are now coming to crypto thru bitcoin. Media is hyping it as well.

The mainstream peeps will be sucked in to cryptocurrency.

2017 is bitcoin year. 2018 will be altcoin year as those who entered crypto will seek to diverse in other cryptocurrencies.

Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:15:56 PM

Definitely! Crypto is definitely the future. More and more people are starting to take notice as well as businesses. I think crypto as a whole will become more mainstream in 2018. I'm excited to say the least.

It's never gonna be mainstream because most of people will continue using fiats. Crypto currency may turn into a nice way for IT companies and high spheres of business but I ain't no believe a boy gonna buy a cola at 7eleven with crypto currency.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:23:29 PM

I think crypto is definitely the future and people are starting notice as well as businessman.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:56:04 PM

If 2017 means progress for cryptocurrency, then I think 2018 will be a bubble for cryptocurrencies, and next year will be a post-lease carnival.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:25:13 PM

2017 brings so much luck for crypto currencies and I am positive that this is just a beginning of good market for all cryptos and that 2018 will be expected as more appreciative and profitable year for the community of cryptos. I am confident that the demand will even go double by 2018 as the popularity of bitcoin and other alts grows wider throughout the world. I am so much excited of the future ahead
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:39:15 PM

Yes, only few cryptocurrency has good future like as ETH and BTC. It's is block-chain technology and smart contract have been used by many IOCs crypto has more benefits and it's fast growing make rich due to profits and extra income from it.
tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:55:35 PM

I am sure this will increase next year. and in my opinion, next year is the year of altcoin. such as Q4 this year.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:01:27 PM

I am fully agreed with this opinion that crypto currencies have future as many altcoins already proved that. No one was believing 5 years back that Bitcoin will reach to 15000$. Ethereum and Dash were small coins in 2016 but now they are in top 10 list. In 2017, many new peoples comes to this crypto market to put money as popularity of crypto currencies is going rapidly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:02:49 PM

With Bitcoin getting more and more stuck on unconfirmed transactions, the rise of bitcoin has come to a hold. More and more alt coins are getting used to be able to transfer between wallets or exchanges. So the year 2018 will be the rise of altcoins while bitcoin will stabilize.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:14:19 PM

There are so many crypto currency coins so many do not worry about it because I have a new coin they buy them here and they hold it so that the time they rise will cost them a big deal but it is better to focus first in bitcoin it's faster and faster than bitcoin so I first focus on getting quick money here. Even though the new coin is risky, you have not yet known them too much.

kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:21:45 PM

I also believe the same. No doubt 2017 was really the year of cryptocurrencies and ICOs as well. The boom we saw in 2017 is going to be 3 times more in 2018. Some people believe that it's a bubble and it will explode but what I believe as the regulations are going to hit cryptoworld in 2018, it will make cryptocurrencies more transparent as well as more reliable and then huge investments will come into the market and market will boom again. So buckle up my friend as 2018 is going to be the roller coaster ride.

geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:11:22 PM

I believe, bitcoin's price will surely rise and pump more again this coming 2018. And also, we should all be holding our coins, either bitcoins or altcoins. It will give us brighter future just believe in crypto currencies' power.

thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:00:37 PM

Hello people,

As 2017 is coming to end, I want to know what exactly cryptocurrencies hold for us in 2018. I believe that cryptocurrencies have future. What do you think?

There are some cryptocurrency that has a potentials to become a future money like bitcoin, and one of this altcoin was Ethereum, Waves, Xem, and others or it could be those coins are listed at the top 20 listed in the coinmarketcap.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:14:17 PM

the more people who are now using krypto I think also that in the future krypto will be calculated by the state as a legal means of exchange

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: