Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Zeepin Chain | Changing the Creative Industry  (Read 30582 times)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

Was just slightly too late for the ICO >_<

I missed the ICO also I didn't think token would be sold out that fast, hope it get listed pretty soon so I can buy.
emrullah2305

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

I told admin in the telegram group that they would send the bounty bonus bonus to their wallet addresses 15 days after the sale.
Wait with great impatience, but they did not give me some bonuses.
telegram group bonus, bitcointalk bonus ..

I wonder when we will see them on our profile.
bitcointalk signature bonus, bitcointalk post bonus, personal blog bonus ? they are still writing autiding my profile...
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

People need to start actually taking the time to read more about ICO's and what composes them. dApps are what make zeepin different than those other generic coins and tokens, they've got some pretty extensive plans for a number of complex dApps, i've said it before but i really think the one for copyright verification is going to be a huge one if they can integrate it and market it correctly as it fills a huge gap in whats currently available.

While ZeeRights definitely sounds promising, I would wait to see how exactly this system will work. Copyright issues can be very complicated and I'm not sure a block chain solution will be able to solve all the potential problems. With that being said, even if it helps only in 10% of the cases that is still a huge step forward. It would be great if a more detailed document about their basic dApps can be released.

That's basically my point no one solution will fix everything but the fact that we're using tech like zeepin to even try to tackle a portion of the industries problems is a huge move! Things like copyright and trademark research hasn't really evolved much since its inception. It's nice to see a group at least try to make a difference and make it easier for people trying to enter the market. If they can make it work and work well it could really be a huge help to the small guy trying to break into the creative market which is just a great thing.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

I told admin in the telegram group that they would send the bounty bonus bonus to their wallet addresses 15 days after the sale.
Wait with great impatience, but they did not give me some bonuses.
telegram group bonus, bitcointalk bonus ..

I wonder when we will see them on our profile.
bitcointalk signature bonus, bitcointalk post bonus, personal blog bonus ? they are still writing autiding my profile...

Well, I didn't participate in the Zeepin bounty campaign but usually, it just takes some time for them to check and validate all entries and calculate the stakes/tokens. That's just normal. So just be patient, I am sure you will get your bounty rewards.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:29:15 PM

In the whitepaper and under the ZEEPIN CHAIN SOLUTION: COPYRIGHT PRO section it is mentioned that certifications would all stored in the blockchain.

Code:
Zeepin certificate of registration will be issued for the digital asset, and will be recorded on the blockchain with timestamp. Each right
confirmation can be treated as right confirmation transaction recorded on the blockchain, which
publicizes creator's information, copyright information and creative theme Hash.

What am confused about is the creative theme hash. What is that mean?

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

Thanks I had 50Z

Hello mate, please how and where did you check your zeepin balance? I would really appreciate a direct link from you. Thanks

Hi, there is a Bounty-link on the Homepage of Zeepin: https://www.zeepin.io/bounty/
then click "get free ZPT" and fill in the form

i got some tokens for the Twitter Bounty, very nice:-)
Have to check now, if i need a neo-wallet or MEW, any idea?

OH. Thanks for the response. I think mew should work fine. It works for all erc20 tokens

Mew will not work, this isn't erc20 token. Its NEP5 and you need a NEO wallet

Thanks for the answer, then I'll take care of a NEO wallet. I have not dealt with Neo so far, but since I also intend to buy some of your coins as soon as they are traded on exchanges, I should change that soon

I also do not have a NEO wallet. Maybe it is also for me the time to make a NEW wallet, since I am intrested in Zeepin Smiley. Do any of you guys know where i can make a NEO wallet ? I have totally no idea.

You can download from here:
https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases/tag/0.1.1
or https://neo.org/download
or https://cityofzion.io/

And here is the instruction "How to add custom token NEP-5 in Neon Wallet"
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@candyshop/how-to-add-custom-token-nep-5-in-neon-wallet

Thanks for the links and the instruction ! I will make my first NEO wallet today with the links you have send me. I will also let you know if i have any problems encountered with making the wallet haha. Is that okay ? Smiley

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

This interview is published recently with the founder & CEO Zhu Fei: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/interview-zeepin-founder-ceo-zhu-120031745.html

What are your plans after ending of Token Sale?
We are going to launch Zeepin Chain in March 2018, then a series of Dapps within the Zeepin ecosystem, including ZeeCrew, ZeeRights, ZeeCreate, ZeeTalent, and ZeeFund.

So only 1 more month for the launch of the Zeepin Chain. I think its very interesting to see how fast everything develops in Blockchain world

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

Hey guys read post from below link. Mentioned 5 reasons why created need a distributed new economy.
https://medium.com/@zeepin/5-reasons-why-creators-need-a-distributed-new-economy-6d110ca8a606
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

Hey guys read post from below link. Mentioned 5 reasons why created need a distributed new economy.
https://medium.com/@zeepin/5-reasons-why-creators-need-a-distributed-new-economy-6d110ca8a606

Is there a method to prove the scalability to be valid? Bitcoin's blockchain has been advanced so far that it is apparent it has a scalability issues, with new emerging blockchain it is no surprise that transactions can be processed rapidly

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

In the zeepin dapp there are a lot of cool features but one that caught my attention is that there is a forehand security measure that is aim at countering future attacks on nodes and that the decentralized nature of the zeepin blockchain is meant to handle such attacks...

This is a welcome development in the blockchain

It really is, Zeepin Chain presents us with amazing features. The idea that my contents will be safe from plagiarism makes me sleep well at night.  😊

Yea, except one doesn't understand when your intellectual property has been stolen and you have nothing to do about it, will never understand the role Zeepin is playing, plagiarism is really the order of the day in the creative industry of which i'm part of  
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

In the zeepin dapp there are a lot of cool features but one that caught my attention is that there is a forehand security measure that is aim at countering future attacks on nodes and that the decentralized nature of the zeepin blockchain is meant to handle such attacks...

It really is, Zeepin Chain presents us with amazing features. The idea that my contents will be safe from plagiarism makes me sleep well at night.  😊

Yea, except one doesn't understand when your intellectual property has been stolen and you have nothing to do about it, will never understand the role Zeepin is playing, plagiarism is really the order of the day in the creative industry of which i'm part of  

Yeah exactly and with Zeepin you can register the copyrights of your content and creative assets that you feel are worth protecting, the copyrights are stored securely on the Zeepin Chain and if you find out that someone has used your creation/idea without contacting you they provide ZeeProof which I think allows you to make a claim and Zeepin's legal team will help you take action against the guilty party.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

Yeah exactly and with Zeepin you can register the copyrights of your content and creative assets that you feel are worth protecting, the copyrights are stored securely on the Zeepin Chain and if you find out that someone has used your creation/idea without contacting you they provide ZeeProof which I think allows you to make a claim and Zeepin's legal team will help you take action against the guilty party.

Thats a good point made cryptossi, this is a big point in why I believe Zeepin could be successful the possibilities it is capable of is impressive.
I look forward to seeing this one develop. It won't be long until it gets some publicity.
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

Hi Dev, the bounty campaign is now closed and I would like to ask when will be the auditing ends?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

I really like the fact, that Zeepin is based on the NEO Blockchain. With Zeepin you can come to the ecosystem with an idea, and within short time, have a fully funded project that is protected via copyright. Okay i understand it, very impressive and a new idea.

Exactly, this is why I'm mainly attracted to Zeepin because of the successful Neo blockchain which has been proven to be succesful.

It will have plenty of different ways to attract new business' and customers' which is why I think it can take off within Q3-Q4 2018.

Zeepin have something to offer, the creative market is a very viable one but creators are undervalued and underutilized, due to a lot of factors like copyright issue, which is a very big problem in the creative world and zeepin has promised to create an avenue to fight such, frankly, i see this going far

From what I read in this thread, people do not seem to realize that Zeepin is based on the NEO Blockchain. I think Zeeping could have been more clear about this or even promote this more, since the NEO Blockchain is very succesful

YYeah true am still kind of getting it mixed up too...  Like what good wallet can one store the zeepin coin?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

So basically their service sums up to storing your intellectual property on the block-chain, and if needed you can get a certificate that you own that property? This doesn't sound like a huge deal to me. I thought it was more aimed towards protecting your IP within projects that use the Zeepin platform. For example, if you design something for a business on the platform, and later it uses some of your designs without your permission, you have the option to take actions against it (not sure exactly which actions, maybe banning it from the network?). This service really needs a more detailed explanation as nobody seems to know exactly who it'll work.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:39:10 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 07:11:24 AM by girib1684

I really like the fact, that Zeepin is based on the NEO Blockchain. With Zeepin you can come to the ecosystem with an idea, and within short time, have a fully funded project that is protected via copyright. Okay i understand it, very impressive and a new idea.

Exactly, this is why I'm mainly attracted to Zeepin because of the successful Neo blockchain which has been proven to be succesful.

It will have plenty of different ways to attract new business' and customers' which is why I think it can take off within Q3-Q4 2018.

Zeepin have something to offer, the creative market is a very viable one but creators are undervalued and underutilized, due to a lot of factors like copyright issue, which is a very big problem in the creative world and zeepin has promised to create an avenue to fight such, frankly, i see this going far

From what I read in this thread, people do not seem to realize that Zeepin is based on the NEO Blockchain. I think Zeeping could have been more clear about this or even promote this more, since the NEO Blockchain is very succesful

YYeah true am still kind of getting it mixed up too...  Like what good wallet can one store the zeepin coin?
Agree with BaliScript. I think zeepin have to think about it, need to more good promotion on Twitter, telegram. Also have to make some useful more videos for YouTube lovers.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:49:19 AM

So basically their service sums up to storing your intellectual property on the block-chain, and if needed you can get a certificate that you own that property? This doesn't sound like a huge deal to me. I thought it was more aimed towards protecting your IP within projects that use the Zeepin platform. For example, if you design something for a business on the platform, and later it uses some of your designs without your permission, you have the option to take actions against it (not sure exactly which actions, maybe banning it from the network?). This service really needs a more detailed explanation as nobody seems to know exactly who it'll work.

If I understood correctly that would be a given. Since the underlying platform is unified across all Zeepin services. All Zeepin applications would be using the same ledger. Isn't that the case? If it is not am not sure how would the application interact together.

MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

Hi Dev, the bounty campaign is now closed and I would like to ask when will be the auditing ends?
And who conducts the audit?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

I think within the Zeepin universe, creatives have a good chance of protecting their creative property and locking it when necessary. Since the projects that use this property also use the blockchain. Of course, the question remains, what if someone from outside of Zeepin uses my intellectual property. there you are right, there is no good explanation how to prevent it
ZeepinOfficial

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

Our dApp ZeeSure will connect our users with third-party insurance companies that specialize in copyright and IP violation. If user made the insurance policy for his/her work through ZeeSure, they will receive help from the company regarding legal actions and IP disputes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: