Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How would you invest $30000 into Cryptocurrency?  (Read 237 times)
CrackLord

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:13:40 AM

Honestly, if you are new to crypto and you haven't been researching cryptocurrencies, their usage, the fundamentals etc. Then I would simply take the safe bet which is a nice weighing in the top 10, top 20 at most in a few currencies that you like. Ethereum, Bitcoin, Monero, Cardano are all decent bets.

You should spend time to look into what you think is a good idea. Honestly something like what Iconomi's index fund is probably best for a beginner who hasn't gone deep into each crypto and gained a strong understanding of the entire market. You don't necessarily need to use their platform, just copy their automatically balanced cryptocurrency index fund for your portfolio.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:31:20 AM

real projects

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.0

shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:51:20 AM

With the success of virtual money, many currents of bitcoin are now emerging. Other examples of cryptocurrency are dogecoin, litecoin, mrai, dashcoin, and many more.choose one of those coins ,, and choose also the best 10 coins today,then for $ 30000 it becomes a percentage.

Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:51:45 AM

I'll put $15,000 into bitcoin, $5,000 into ethereum and the last $10,000 into different altcoins. So I'll cover a big part of a market and protect myself from any price downs.
cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:04:27 PM

You might consider buying BTC right now because its very cheap,then invest the half to trading alts.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:05:15 PM

i will choose new currency, new ico maybe like envion Smiley 
im sure the price can rising minimum 10% and its worthed for $30000

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:09:43 PM

I would wait for the middle of January to see how the market behaves. At the moment I like: Raiden Network Token, Stratis, OmiseGo, Aion, ICON, ETP, Qash, Ardor, BitShares, ZEN, Qtum. Good luck.

Good list. I think you're are more focused on up-and-coming altcoins that have promising future in the cryptomarket. However, given the amount you would want to invest, I think you can actually handle to invest in the big gun, which is directly in bitcoin. I think it would be better to invest in something that has bigger value which would also promise better return. It's not easy to be positive when investing in something that you are not sure would succeed having to consider the risk that altcoin dealings already hold. Maybe, I would choose to actually divide that money like 50% to bitcoin 30% to strong altcoins, and 20% to up-and-coming; by doing that, I can spread my investment, which would hopefully lead to better results.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:00:42 PM

If I have this acceptable quantity of money, I would invest all of them in 5 currencies, like that :
  40% Bitcoin.
  20% Ethereum.
  20% Bitcoin cash.
  10% Litecoin.
  10% Ripple.
So, I divided 30K  to many cryptocurrencies to guarantee the financial profit. Moreover,  in next duration of time it is expected that many altcoins will grow especially Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash. Perhaps there will be a surprise for the value of Litecoin and Ripple.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

You can't be serious...  I mean you being here as long as me?  By now you should have realized that they're all, for lack of a better word, scams.

I know there are some good people working on those projects but the fact that none of them are saying that they're mostly unviable for real world use, makes them untrustworthy at this point.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:52:21 AM

I will invest in altcoin NXT and hold it until next year to double my $ 30,000 capital to $ 60,000- $ 80,000.

thebiglello

Activity: 45
Merit: 11

Crypto Manent

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:00:55 AM

If I have this acceptable quantity of money, I would invest all of them in 5 currencies, like that :
  40% Bitcoin.
  20% Ethereum.
  20% Bitcoin cash.
  10% Litecoin.
  10% Ripple.
So, I divided 30K  to many cryptocurrencies to guarantee the financial profit. Moreover,  in next duration of time it is expected that many altcoins will grow especially Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash. Perhaps there will be a surprise for the value of Litecoin and Ripple.

Yeah, I'd probably go with something very similar to that!

(My crypto graphics portfolio (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3453230.0))
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:05:34 AM

I am very new to the Cryptocurrency world but i am learning everyday. I have a very good feeling about its future, maybe i have missed the boat but maybe i haven't. How would you invest 30k into Cryptocurrency?
You can go fuck yourself if you are here on the forum to know how to invest your 30k.What do you think people here are ? Financial Fuckin advisers ? You have no idea what cryptos are and we don't encourage greedy fucks who are into cryptos just to hop on the boat.

40% Bitcoin.
  20% Ethereum.
  20% Bitcoin cash.
  10% Litecoin.
  10% Ripple.
You can shove the statistics up your butt-hole.Your prediction about the next year in the cryptos is as good as your statistic.Anybody following you would end up losing all they have. 
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:18:43 AM

I am very new to the Cryptocurrency world but i am learning everyday. I have a very good feeling about its future, maybe i have missed the boat but maybe i haven't. How would you invest 30k into Cryptocurrency?
Definitely spread it across a few coins, it's always a good idea to have a diverse portfolio.
Check out some of the suggestions you get and also look at coinmarketcap then do some research on the coin to see it's progree so far and it's future plans and decide if the coin is for you, It's never a good idea to jump in based on one person's suggestion.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:29:53 AM

If you are lucky yesterday you bought 2BTCs and now your mony has 20% gains,yesterdays the perfect time to buy btc and alts.

Tilen

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:33:26 AM

I personaly would invest like that
Around 20% into btc
50% into HVN (hive project)
30% into IOTA or NXT
Make a research about hvn for yourself...it is worth it
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:35:07 AM

To invest 30k straight out into something would be crazy unless it's chump change to you. If you started fresh trading on the stock market would you go from zero to 30k in a day or slowly built up over time? Crypto is no different.

Soksuci

Activity: 199

Mercy

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:37:24 AM

Well because you have tons of money it will much easier to divide it. Here's my suggestion

50% goes to Bitcoin and HODL it until 2020.
The rest 50% goes to Alts, this is recommendation : Waves, XZC, HTML, ETH, ADA, ICX.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: