Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you Bitcoin and GOODBYE (Let it goooo)  (Read 1708 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:04:12 AM

I tend to agree, the transaction fees and the transaction confirmation times is getting ridiculous and unsustainable. I use 642.916 sat/B for my transaction it has not been confirmed for 27 hours.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:11:10 AM

Your speech seems very wise. But that is just a personal view which happens when Bitcoin is falling down. This is a friendly prediction or you wanna dump Bitcoin to buy with low price? anyway, thank for your opinion.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:23:36 AM

some of my friends said like that, bitcoin will fall.. 6 month ago and bch will grow up. but today..  Grin
i agree with your statement, but maybe bch cant replace bitcoin.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:29:08 AM

Okay, a little fall then  you decided to leave bitcoin and choose other coin, I dont think that is wise but it's a logical choice afterall you got your own opinion and research, but for the  rest of us still believe in bitcoin,  the role of bitcoin still can't be replace by others, when you sell others will pick it up and turn it into opportunity to earn more
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:31:07 AM

Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.
Why are people still so convinced about this?

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
But just because Bitcoin is the pioneer doesn't mean it can't be replaced.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore. Problem is because of all this hype there is a lot of new dumb money that only see Bitcoin's insane price growth. That kind of people that leave their money on Coinbase is what I'm talking about (for long term).

If people would look at things more objectlively things wouldn't have gone this way.
I'm not naming other coins because I don't wanna make this a pump post.

Too much dumb investors these days.. Bitcoin is no longer useable in a normal way but noobs will never realize because they never make a transaction to their own wallets because they don't even know it's decentralized and stuff...

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

Thanks to those who made Bitcoin possible, we will never forget you. But now it's time to move on.

DEAL WITH IT!!

People can use 1 single thing for many purposes. Internet is a good example. Some people use it for learning, some use it for making money, some use for communication etc. Crypto currencies are the same, some people use them as currencies, some accumulating them as gold/diamond. I dont hope BTC or any crypto to fail because many people will be impacted seriously.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:32:16 AM

Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore. Problem is because of all this hype there is a lot of new dumb money that only see Bitcoin's insane price growth. That kind of people that leave their money on Coinbase is what I'm talking about (for long term).

If people would look at things more objectlively things wouldn't have gone this way.

Too much dumb investors these days.. Bitcoin is no longer useable in a normal way but noobs will never realize because they never make a transaction to their own wallets because they don't even know it's decentralized and stuff...

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

Thanks to those who made Bitcoin possible, we will never forget you. But now it's time to move on.

DEAL WITH IT!!

In your humble opinion what do you think has the possibility of taking over?

Campaign Manager (2018)
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:33:40 AM

I've seen a lot of statement like this everytime Bitcoin price is falling and it keeps on repeating i don't know why exactly. I really didn't comment on it and i just behave myself and the opportunity came that the price of Bitcoin went to 19k$ and i was able to cash out that day. Again another topic like this hope this one spread and get a lot of user to panic sell their Bitcoin then it will be the time for me to buy Bitcoin and sell it again in an appropriate time. happy xmas everyone
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:43:38 AM

bitcoin had walk a long road already starting from low to big and now because it is dumping you said that it is failing. by the way nothing new about this topic and i have already read lot of them. and also you have less power compared to the previous criticizer of bitcoin which are rich/powerful people.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:44:38 AM

I tend to agree, the transaction fees and the transaction confirmation times is getting ridiculous and unsustainable. I use 642.916 sat/B for my transaction it has not been confirmed for 27 hours.

Same here, I have an incoming 0.0017 BTC and it's almost 48+ hours but the transaction isn't completed yet. I thought that I was the only one experiencing this since I'm away from my desktop these past few days. Yes, It's really frustrating and giving me such stress, especially this holiday season as most of my sideline jobs are paying in BTC. Well, this situation is understandable for this kind of circumstances and I just hope that things will get back to normal once Christmas is over. If this will continue, then we will be having a big problem and we might see the downfall of Bitcoin soon.
kryptonic

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:45:07 AM

Bitcoin has scaling issues that I believe will be dealt with.  I'm HODL'ing.  Wall Street will not shake me out of my position and get my coins.
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:45:27 AM

I've said all along these people sabotaging Bitcoin with FUD, manipulated unconfirmed transactions, and public "I dumped BTC" statements in order to pump Bitcoin Cash were stupid, short-sighted idiots who could bring the whole market down. That's exactly what's starting to happen dummies, if you carry on. Notice those red numbers next to BCH too?

Bitcoin ties it all together. It's the coin everyone trades in, it's the flagbearer for cryptos and if you can't trust building up your portfolio in BTC, alts are fucked too.

They have this weird fantasy of destroying BTC, rather than building their own clone shitcoin up, a coin with nothing remarkable, no utility and surpassed by many newer coins.

RobertoMakeli

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:45:55 AM

Alright

DEAL WITH IT!!

maybe it's time for us considering about other cryptocurrency like ether, dash...
burnedbyfees

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:49:59 AM

bitcoin had walk a long road already starting from low to big and now because it is dumping you said that it is failing. by the way nothing new about this topic and i have already read lot of them. and also you have less power compared to the previous criticizer of bitcoin which are rich/powerful people.

There's a "Bitcoin is finished" thread a few times every month for years, every time it's comeback stronger. Even Ver and Wu's manipulation can not kill it.

schwifty

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:51:56 AM

Alright

DEAL WITH IT!!

Its about time. Sorry for those who didn't see it coming.
kalakabgr

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:52:58 AM

Bitcoin is not finished, there is no way for it to be finished. Imagine all the btc owners selling all what they have and giving it up... no way this happens
Tak2020

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:54:31 AM

Bitcoin is not finished, there is no way for it to be finished. Imagine all the btc owners selling all what they have and giving it up... no way this happens
Yeah like real estate in 2008 lol
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:59:03 AM

Alright

DEAL WITH IT!!

This is considerable knowing that bitcoin price is getting lower and lower each day. This will really test who are the real bitcoin believers. It is true that moving on on it is okay and a must thing to think of. But as one of a bitcoin user, I will continue to believe in it!

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
t3hpwnographer

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:02:38 AM

Every time Bitcoin goes down at all = BITCOIN IS DEAD

Every time Bitcoin starts going up again = ALTCOINS ARE DEAD

Maybe we could find a happy medium? I mean, Bitcoin obviously isn't going anywhere. The general public is still just starting to find out what "cryptocurrency" is, and most people aren't ready to look further than Bitcoin. The still relatively small group of enthusiasts will continue to go on about network fees and TPS and Bitcoin may not grow like it did over the past couple months, but it is absolutely not going away or being replaced. Yet.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:09:47 AM

its deep is time to buying before some long jump to the moon  Cool .....
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:14:57 AM

Very Serious post and so dedicated on what your saying. I wish you can achieve what you want in this post. thanks for the opinion i hope many investors in bitcoin don`t affect in this post. it is your opinion if you will continue or not. this is one of the prediction. so make a wise decision. Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: