Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: vdragon Erupter-Groupbuy-Scam : Task Force  (Read 45943 times)
Josue

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 10:19:48 PM

What do you think about it?

I think that someone with better english than I can phone to this works to try get his phone number. Can say that want offer a work to this "person"....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
afonso

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2013, 11:09:55 PM

https://www.facebook.com/darin.stefan.5
https://www.facebook.com/stefan.darin.7

both accounts seem pretty fake. the second one played a game called "dragon city". the guy is playing us!

i would suggest that someone from UK press charges and have the authorities contact bitstamp in order to reveal the IBAN account(s) used to cash out the coins. preferably someone with big losses (green65?).

from there, we will see what's the best move.
nomnomnom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 12:11:44 AM

https://www.facebook.com/darin.stefan.5
https://www.facebook.com/stefan.darin.7

both accounts seem pretty fake. the second one played a game called "dragon city". the guy is playing us!

i would suggest that someone from UK press charges and have the authorities contact bitstamp in order to reveal the IBAN account(s) used to cash out the coins. preferably someone with big losses (green65?).

from there, we will see what's the best move.

I don't have FB account, can someone check if one of those accounts posted something about Bitcoin,
here is a thread about a ISO Code for Bitcoin, in which vdragon says he will post it on Facebook: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151843.msg1611668#msg1611668
speciall

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:48:17 AM

Maybe its a good idea to get every vitcim identified before green files a complaint. They want names and ID's , not just forum nicknames.

I assume it will be possible with the Bitcoin message averybody should have sent? right?

DannysCam

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 12:53:14 PM

Maybe its a good idea to get every vitcim identified before green files a complaint. They want names and ID's , not just forum nicknames.

I assume it will be possible with the Bitcoin message averybody should have sent? right?

i sent that to green65 but i worry that some people might be working with vdragon notice how many people are on this list *CURRENT ORDERS
Name                Qty            Shipping        Type of shipping chosen       Bitcoin Paid
me                    787                    ALL local
Szabo Gabi            2             will pickup localy                                    1.78             (paid cash, btc done)
goldbasket           10               no data included in blockchain                8.9              (btc)
fragger                  2                                   GLS                               1.78             (btc)
Anonymous            1              Spain            GLS                                  0.89             (sepa transfer, btc done)
Nemet Gyula          2            will pickup localy                                     1.78             (paid cash, btc done)
gapthemind           30            Romania            GLS                              26.7             (sepa transfer)
josue                    4             Spain               GLS                                 3.56            (btc)
andrelam               3             Brazil               GLS                                 2.67            (btc)
qurashee               7              UK                   GLS                                6.23            (btc)
zmajns                  2             Serbia                local                              1.78           (btc)
cpjackso                5               UK                  GLS                                4.45            (btc)
iiaurent                13             France              GLS                                 11.57             (btc)
griff                      32             UK                   GLS                                28.48            (btc)
green65                 54            UK                    GLS                                48.06             (btc)
HellDiverUK             2             UK                    GLS                                 1.78            (btc)
Nighthawkxx           3             Belgium               GLS                                2.67            (btc)
Twoja Stara           1               Poland              GLS                                0.89            (btc)     
kuusj98                 1              Holland             GLS                                0.89            (btc)
xgtele                   16            Russia               GLS                               14.24           (btc)   
Speciall                 5             Belgium              GLS                                4.45           (btc)     
Wedgy2k               2             UK                     GLS                                1.78           (btc)     
Ersch                    1              Belgium             GLS                                0.89            (btc)
maxi75                  20            Croatia              GLS                                17.8            (btc)
zoobidoo                5             France               GLS                                 4.45           (btc)
DannysCam            8              USA                  GLS                                 7.12           (btc)
Green Samurai        9              Poland               GLS                                 8.01           (btc)
Gianluca                3              Italy                 GLS                                  2.67           (btc)
pajak666               2              Poland               GLS                                 1.78           (btc)
monsters4r            1              Switzerland         GLS                                 0.89           (btc)
FuseR                   3              Ukraine              GLS                                  2.67          (btc)
brijoco                  5              UK                     GLS                                 4.45          (btc)
hoping1234            2             Australia             GLS                                  1.78         (btc)
nowywbitcoi*         10             Poland               GLS                                  8.9         (btc)
s.t.e.i.w.o              5             Russia                GLS                                  4.45         (btc)
afonso                  3             Luxembourgh       GLS                                  2.67          (btc)
Anonymous            6             EU                     GLS                                  5.34          (btc)
nomnomnom           4            Germany              GLS                                  3.56          (btc)
manes                   3             Spain                 GLS                                  2.67          (btc)
tidus_13                1             Portugal              GLS                                  0.89          (btc)
bobko                   24            Slovakia             GLS                                  21.36        (btc)
foroplus                 4             Spain                 GLS                                  3.56          (btc)
Xer0                     20           Germany              GLS                                  17.8          (btc)
Moogle                  11            UK                     GLS                                  9.79         (btc)
albon                     3            UK                      GLS                                  2.67         (btc)
LukeFPS                20             UK                    GLS                                  17.8         (btc) how many of these people have come out in out rage? maybe half im thinking maybe he had fake accounts to make the group buy look big
tidus_13

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 01:59:47 PM

We need do something to this scammers... Or we will be scammed again and again....
green65

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:00:48 PM

i sent that to green65 but i worry that some people might be working with vdragon notice how many people are on this list *CURRENT ORDERS
Name                Qty            Shipping        Type of shipping chosen       Bitcoin Paid
me                    787                    ALL local
Szabo Gabi            2             will pickup localy                                    1.78             (paid cash, btc done)
goldbasket           10               no data included in blockchain                8.9              (btc)
fragger                  2                                   GLS                               1.78             (btc)
Anonymous            1              Spain            GLS                                  0.89             (sepa transfer, btc done)
Nemet Gyula          2            will pickup localy                                     1.78             (paid cash, btc done)
gapthemind           30            Romania            GLS                              26.7             (sepa transfer)
josue                    4             Spain               GLS                                 3.56            (btc)
andrelam               3             Brazil               GLS                                 2.67            (btc)
qurashee               7              UK                   GLS                                6.23            (btc)
zmajns                  2             Serbia                local                              1.78           (btc)
cpjackso                5               UK                  GLS                                4.45            (btc)
iiaurent                13             France              GLS                                 11.57             (btc)
griff                      32             UK                   GLS                                28.48            (btc)
green65                 54            UK                    GLS                                48.06             (btc)
HellDiverUK             2             UK                    GLS                                 1.78            (btc)
Nighthawkxx           3             Belgium               GLS                                2.67            (btc)
Twoja Stara           1               Poland              GLS                                0.89            (btc)     
kuusj98                 1              Holland             GLS                                0.89            (btc)
xgtele                   16            Russia               GLS                               14.24           (btc)   
Speciall                 5             Belgium              GLS                                4.45           (btc)     
Wedgy2k               2             UK                     GLS                                1.78           (btc)     
Ersch                    1              Belgium             GLS                                0.89            (btc)
maxi75                  20            Croatia              GLS                                17.8            (btc)
zoobidoo                5             France               GLS                                 4.45           (btc)
DannysCam            8              USA                  GLS                                 7.12           (btc)
Green Samurai        9              Poland               GLS                                 8.01           (btc)
Gianluca                3              Italy                 GLS                                  2.67           (btc)
pajak666               2              Poland               GLS                                 1.78           (btc)
monsters4r            1              Switzerland         GLS                                 0.89           (btc)
FuseR                   3              Ukraine              GLS                                  2.67          (btc)
brijoco                  5              UK                     GLS                                 4.45          (btc)
hoping1234            2             Australia             GLS                                  1.78         (btc)
nowywbitcoi*         10             Poland               GLS                                  8.9         (btc)
s.t.e.i.w.o              5             Russia                GLS                                  4.45         (btc)
afonso                  3             Luxembourgh       GLS                                  2.67          (btc)
Anonymous            6             EU                     GLS                                  5.34          (btc)
nomnomnom           4            Germany              GLS                                  3.56          (btc)
manes                   3             Spain                 GLS                                  2.67          (btc)
tidus_13                1             Portugal              GLS                                  0.89          (btc)
bobko                   24            Slovakia             GLS                                  21.36        (btc)
foroplus                 4             Spain                 GLS                                  3.56          (btc)
Xer0                     20           Germany              GLS                                  17.8          (btc)
Moogle                  11            UK                     GLS                                  9.79         (btc)
albon                     3            UK                      GLS                                  2.67         (btc)
LukeFPS                20             UK                    GLS                                  17.8         (btc) how many of these people have come out in out rage? maybe half im thinking maybe he had fake accounts to make the group buy look big

Sending everyone a PM will take forever as i can only send 5 emails an hour.
Can everyone scammed send me a pm with your email and i will contact you by email.
qurashee

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:36:50 PM

I just sent my details to green65 who is filling a report for the police. I suggest anyone interested to contact with him
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 05:49:03 PM

Sending everyone a PM will take forever as i can only send 5 emails an hour.
Can everyone scammed send me a pm with your email and i will contact you by email.

Eh, why not just post a email address here and let them contact you via that email id.
They can link their profile id in mail.
xgtele

Activity: 288

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 06:45:58 PM

I sent everything to green65
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:01:16 PM

I have sent everything to green

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
█████████████████████████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
nomnomnom

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 08:43:07 PM

I sent everything to green65

+1 Me too
iiaurent

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 08:53:32 PM

Message sent to green65
tidus_13

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 09:17:15 PM

Message sent to green65

+1
wedgy2k

Activity: 329
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 10:57:36 PM

Message sent to (mr?) green65

DannysCam

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:03:53 PM

Message sent to green65

2+ sent i attached about 12 Jpegs of my conversions with him
Xer0 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:36:41 PM

Message sent

We should pass the List to the Hungary Authorities too, when its complete.

And i will fill a report this week at the Polizei - Germans here please drop me a PN
Xer0 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 01:02:49 AM

now he deducted the rest too...
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/50799b6634331bd32751f4b110ae616e50417de3659972589db1e29a4ca7c01e
DannysCam

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:17:09 AM

f**k him.... i found some thing odd in my messages a red flag i should have noticed. i told him i had to wait for a money transfer and he said the group buy will end once i get your BTC why would some one hold up a 1000+ group buy for 5 more bitcoins i should have noticed that as a red flag
ElGabo

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2013, 02:39:26 PM

He is not the owner of Exicom. Maybe an employee.

I'm from Hungary, maybe I can help you all but I have no idea how. I think police is not the best.

If you have an idea just tell me.

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: