Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Peer Mountain - DECENTRALIZED TRUST FOR ALL  (Read 3795 times)
duxp_mle

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:18:00 AM

Having read through this thread & fought through the many spambots, post farmers & complaints here, I find myself with many questions for the devs, but want to keep it short, so here are a few of them::

According to the peermountain website, you have "a major swiss financial services firm" & a "major german corporation" as your partners - who are they?

Also on your website, you have the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance emblem, indicating that you are a member, yet I don't see peermountain on the members list on their website  https://entethalliance.org/members-2/   - why is that?

Also on your website, you state that you are "Backed by KYC3, a separate business....", but this is not the case:

Jed Grant, listed as CEO of peermountain, also happens to be CEO of KYC3.

Dr. Markus Forster, listed as Data Scientist for peermountain, also happens to be Data Scientist for KYC3.

Florian Lagouche, listed as Blockchain DevOps Engineer for peermountain, also happens to be the Expert in AML Systems applied to Blockchain for KYC3.

Indeed, the peermountain website domain was registered by KYC3 IP DevHold Sarl themselves:  https://whois.domaintools.com/peermountain.com  using the same 1and1.com (cheap) hosting provider.

So I guess this question is why would you state that you are "Backed by KYC3, a separate business" when it is obvious that the people behind KYC3 are the same people behind peermountain & therefore not seperate in any way whatsoever?

I look forward to your answers. Thanks.

Devs?

Mr Grant?

Mr Forster?

Mr Lagouche?

Nothing.....

I guess the only conclusion then is that this project was a scam & has now been abandoned.

Thanks for the confirmation  Roll Eyes
Easy pal, if you're long enough in ICO you should know partners can't be usually revealed before the token sale event ends due to the NDA - Non Disclosure Agreement.
EEA member announcement here (june 4): https://entethalliance.org/member-news/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

The use of spambots & noob accounts who only post in this thread (like the one above) is also cause for suspicion. Stop using them.

**ignored**

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
duxp_mle

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

The use of spambots & noob accounts who only post in this thread (like the one above) is also cause for suspicion. Stop using them.

**ignored**
You're judging people based on their title rather than the content/the information they give.
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

uses cryptographic protocols that allow people and institutions to create and own a reliable record that includes digital identification.
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

Peer Mountain has signed a partnership agreement with Syscoin. This partnership will enable Peer Mountain to include the support of the Syscoin Protocol on its development map. The companies will work together to develop interface microservices to facilitate interoperability between the Peerchain Protocol and the Syscoin Protocol.
thaidinh2849

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

Every time a person transacts with a bank, credit agency, government, or online retailer, that organization generates and stores a copy of that person’s information following a number of rules and regulations according to the specifics of the interaction.
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:04:58 PM

uses cryptographic protocols that allow people and institutions to create and own a reliable record that includes digital identification.

What does? There is no product whatsoever. Nothing.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

Hello there
When all sales will be done and when bounty distribution finally start.
And what about listing at exchanges?
Thank you I hope get some answer.
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

Did you read the thread?  I'm afraid there is a very high chance that you've been scammed.

Having read through this thread & fought through the many spambots, post farmers & complaints here, I find myself with many questions for the devs, but want to keep it short, so here are a few of them::

According to the peermountain website, you have "a major swiss financial services firm" & a "major german corporation" as your partners - who are they?

Also on your website, you have the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance emblem, indicating that you are a member, yet I don't see peermountain on the members list on their website  https://entethalliance.org/members-2/   - why is that?

Also on your website, you state that you are "Backed by KYC3, a separate business....", but this is not the case:

Jed Grant, listed as CEO of peermountain, also happens to be CEO of KYC3.

Dr. Markus Forster, listed as Data Scientist for peermountain, also happens to be Data Scientist for KYC3.

Florian Lagouche, listed as Blockchain DevOps Engineer for peermountain, also happens to be the Expert in AML Systems applied to Blockchain for KYC3.

Indeed, the peermountain website domain was registered by KYC3 IP DevHold Sarl themselves:  https://whois.domaintools.com/peermountain.com  using the same 1and1.com (cheap) hosting provider.

So I guess this question is why would you state that you are "Backed by KYC3, a separate business" when it is obvious that the people behind KYC3 are the same people behind peermountain & therefore not seperate in any way whatsoever?

I look forward to your answers. Thanks.

Devs?

Mr Grant?

Mr Forster?

Mr Lagouche?

Nothing.....

I guess the only conclusion then is that this project was a scam & has now been abandoned.

Thanks for the confirmation  Roll Eyes

Also read their bounty thread - more scam:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2642081.3960

IconFirm

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

I'd like to reach out to any victims of the Peermountain project bounty campaign or any investors who are able to provide me with any info or feedback about their experiences with Peermountain.

As a concerned Syscoin investor, I find it difficult to understand why Syscoin have seen fit to enter into a partnership with such a "company", not to mention why this "company" hasn't even bothered to have a presence in their own thread or didn't feel the need to tell their own investors here about this supposed "partnership" with Syscoin.

I'd particularly like to hear from anyone who has either lost funds or feels cheated in the bounty campaign, but also any details about the various "rule changes" or unpaid bounties. I invite anyone who has these or any other details about this outfit to please post their views in the following thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0

...or simply click on the link in my sig. I look forward to hearing your views.

Thank you & be safe.

Peer Mountain

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

Hello there
When all sales will be done and when bounty distribution finally start.
And what about listing at exchanges?
Thank you I hope get some answer.

Hello!

We apologize for the delay in our public sale. I am sure everyone here is aware of the difficult market conditions which have hurt all token sales. We are doing our best to show people that Peer Mountain has a strong and experienced team working on a real world application with institutional partners and we are still hoping to move forward to the public sale in a relatively short timeframe. Unfortunately I can not be more precise due to our close partnership with TokenMarket who will have a strong word in locking down the precise dates.

ALL bounty contributors will be rewarded with their tokens as soon as the tokens are release to all other investors as well (private and public sale). There is no risk here at all to any bounty distributors and the delay is just in direct relation to the delay of the token sale. If you have any inquiries regarding your stakes in the bounty campaign please contact your bounty manager.

The only benefit of delaying the token sale is that we will be even closer to launching our first deployment afterwards. As soon as the first Peer Mountain application is live, the tokens must also be traded on exchanges so that is one of our top priorities as well.

Thank you for your continued interest in our project!
Peer Mountain

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

I'd like to reach out to any victims of the Peermountain project bounty campaign or any investors who are able to provide me with any info or feedback about their experiences with Peermountain.

As a concerned Syscoin investor, I find it difficult to understand why Syscoin have seen fit to enter into a partnership with such a "company", not to mention why this "company" hasn't even bothered to have a presence in their own thread or didn't feel the need to tell their own investors here about this supposed "partnership" with Syscoin.

I'd particularly like to hear from anyone who has either lost funds or feels cheated in the bounty campaign, but also any details about the various "rule changes" or unpaid bounties. I invite anyone who has these or any other details about this outfit to please post their views in the following thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0

...or simply click on the link in my sig. I look forward to hearing your views.

Thank you & be safe.

It is very unfortunate to see you post the same lies about our Project after we have gone through lengths to answer all of your questions in the bounty thread. Why would you just ignore all of your answers and spread the same type of ignorant FUD in this thread?

There are NO victims of the Peer Mountain bounty campaign and/or investors. ALL bounty campaigns will receive their tokens as soon as we can distribute all public and private sale tokens as well - so right after the public sale. The unfortunate market conditions and the partnership with TokenMarket have delayed our sale by several months but none of the investments are at any risk at all. If any bounty contributor has any inquiries regarding their stakes, please direct them towards the bounty manager.

PLEASE stop spreading lies about Peer Mountain without doing any proper research and ignoring our direct answers to your questions.

I just copy paste my latest answer to your questions here for transparency purposes as well:

Hello Joel. Thanks for the delayed answer, nice to know someone from KYC3 actually reads this thread.

I notice your account is brand new & this is your first post. As you are Product Lead Manager, don't you think you should have kept people updated here by posting at least a few times?

You are more than welcome and we are always happy to see when people dig deeper into Peer Mountain. We initially contracted a professional and recommended bounty manager to run the first bounty campaign as well as manage the discussion in this thread. We do however realize that we should have been more active ourselves in addition to the bounty managers and will make the effort to be as responsive as possible moving forward, especially in our new ANN thread that will be released soon.

An NDA? Why would any partnership not want the public to know who was involved? This gives the impression of secrecy & arouses suspicion about weather there are any "major German and Swiss corporations" involved at all - especially as Peermountain's main marketing slogan is Trust. Any ICO can quote NDA then hide behind it, many do in fact - it never works out. You need to provide details. Proof.

Partnerships in the crypto space tend to work a little different than in traditional business environments. Our signed partnerships are with large regulated corporations that have to consider a much wider impact – especially since token sales have been under the fierce scrutiny of regulators. We would love to publicly announce our partners but above all we want to build and deliver tech. Both of our major corporate partners are regulated financial institutions and their boards did not want their regulators to question them about supporting a token sale. Their support is for the Peer Mountain tech and ecosystem and not to publicly assist in the marketing campaign of a token sale.

I disagree completely. By stating "Backed by KYC3, a separate business....", you have intentionally & deliberately tried to hide the fact that the same people (Jed Grant, Markus Forster, Florian Lagouche, etc) are behind both entities. They, under the guise of KYC3 are the registered owners the Peermountain website - it is absolutely not a separate business & trying to state otherwise is a falsehood. It seems your teams knowledge of "compliance and regulatory frameworks" somehow gets forgotten when it comes to trying to sell your token.

I am sorry but we have definitely not been hiding that fact in any way. Actually, if you read our timeline on the main homepage you can clearly see that Peer Mountain was a Project born from relationships and activities in KYC3. We also make references to KYC3 in our blog and if you just check out Jed’s Linkedin profile you can see that he is still active in both companies as of today. I do want to point out again that this is a reassurance for all eventual token holders that Peer Mountain is a venture with long term experience in tech and compliance.

Although some people are still active in both companies, they are a completely separate businesses at this point and not dependent on each other. I, for example, have no ties to KYC3 of any sorts. KYC3 also sells a completely separate line of products and tech.

Talking of tokens, I see bounty hunters either not getting paid or paid a lot less than what was promised after multiple date/rule changes, much like the conflicting info here & on your website - care to comment on that issue?

We ran a first pre-order in February. Initially we wanted to run our public sale shortly thereafter but the dates were changed after we were offered the opportunity to work with TokenMarket on our public sale. TokenMarket’s outstanding reputation has given us a lot of positive exposure but unfortunately lead to a longer delay between pre-order and token sales. The bounty managers did not want to exceed their usual timeframe for a campaign which ended back in February already. We understood it would be difficult for them continue running the campaign for another 4-6 months and found an agreement with the bounty managers where they would be paid based on the funds raised in the pre-order (hence it was the round that they worked for). As the pre-order results were below expectations, we retrospectively even tripled their reward percentage to accommodate those early supporters. All decisions for the bounty campaign were taken in close discussion and agreement with the bounty managers and we believe to have found a fair solution for both sides.

For the upcoming public sale, we have launched a new proof-of-care program where everybody is welcome to join as well: https://peermountain.com/proof-of-care/

The use of spambots & noob accounts who only post in this thread is also cause for suspicion. Stop using them.

We mostly definitely do not engage any spambots or encourage other people to make empty claims in this thread.

Thanks again!
Joel
Peer Mountain

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

Hello all early Peer Mountain supporters.

Thank you for your continued support in our Project. We are very excited that we can announce the public sale date officially for October 2nd, 2018. Despite unfavorable market conditions, we have been able to secure strong partnerships for our token sale and are excited to open up our project to the public.

Since we have been working with leading token advisory firm TokenMarket, a lot of things have changed for us. For an updated ANN thread, we would like to invite you to join us here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5008236.new#new

We are looking forward to discussing the exciting future of the Peer Mountain in this new ANN thread.

We also encourage everyone to get whitelisted to guarantee a spot in the first round of the public sale.

A big thank you to all our bounty contributors - your rewards are safe and will be distributed right after the TGE. If you do have any enquiries regarding your bounty stake, please direct them at your bounty manager.

Everyone is more than welcome to join our Proof-of-Care program as well:

https://peermountain.com/proof-of-care/

♣️  Social: https://t.me/peermountain 
♣️  Website: https://www.peermountain.com/
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that Peer Mountain is now listed on TokensMarketplace - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/peermountain/

If you want to update information about your token, contact marketing@tokensmarketplace.com

Best of luck to your project!

Yours,
Tokens Marketplace
indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:21:56 AM

the public sale date officially for October 2nd, 2018 so we will get bounty after october 2nd or we will get this month ??

jovan85

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

The 3 things that will drive PMTN token transactions between users

Driving Token Demand

When evaluating a cryptocurrency purchase, there are 2 main things to consider:

The potential and current volume of transactions the token;
The token’s real-world utility

Without volume and utility, tokens have no reason to be transacted between users.

Unlike many token offerings, Peer Mountain has developed a proven, real-world solution
to a major global issue — a digital decentralized trust system.

On our Peerchain™ ecosystem, both attestation certificates and invitations to use the
ecosystem will be paid for using our native token ‘PMTN’. So it will have both volume and utility.

Here are 3 reasons why the token will be transacted amongst users:

1.Institutional use of the PMTN token (large banks, insurers, service providers and
government entities). All of them will need to hold reserves of the PMNT token to transact
attestations and invitations on the Peerchain™ platform.

2.Alternative digital identity platforms – Peer Mountain’s all-inclusive platform brings
not just a blockchain secured personal ID, but a complete trust ecosystem for entities the
world over to perform ID attestations on. Which also includes competing ID platforms
(as Peer Mountain is blockchain agnostic), increasing demand even further.

3.Personal buyers – as a utility token built on proven Ethereum (ERC-20) technology,
it’s likely that personal buyers will look at PMTN to hold onto as transactions and use grows.

Most importantly, for a token to circulate, it needs to tie into real-world use (so it's not just crypto enthusiast hype).
There are plenty of tokens out there, but very few have the real-world business case – and working
ecosystem – that Peer Mountain has.

If you wish to get into detail on how it works (and how it’s been made possible with Blockchain), then you
should read the interview we had with The Paypers: Self-sovereign identities made possible with blockchain:
https://www.thepaypers.com/interviews/self-sovereign-identities-made-possible-with-blockchain/772096-38

Best regards,

The team at Peer Mountain
jovan85

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

The 5 Benefits of Peer Mountain's SSID Technology

For a global online identification and trust platform to work effectively,
the underlying technology has to be impeccable.
Peer Mountain’s team of technologists have been busily developing the
patent-pending Peerchain™ system since 2014.
During that time, it’s been fine-tuned with the help of industry specialists
and an expert advisory panel to become a truly ground-breaking decentralized trust
system.

Here’s 5 ways you can use Peer Mountain’s Self Sovereign Identity (SSID) technology:

1.It’s almost entirely invulnerable to hacking. With 4096-bit encrypted master keys, it would
take more than a billion years to crack a single SSID record.

2.You can share the components of your identity that you wish to. With a multi-faceted ID
record structure, you can choose to share only the details that a service provider or bank is asking
for - not your entire ID record as you currently have to do. It’s called zero knowledge proof.

3. Prove who you are to anyone in the world. An administrator in the USA is unlikely to know
what an official Zimbabwean ID looks like. Peer Mountain’s cross-chain open ecosystem means that
anyone can have their ID verified anywhere in the world with confidence, eliminating cross-border
identification issues.

4.The Peerchain™ platform is scalable beyond today’s blockchain technologies. Peer Mountain
achieves scalability through its multi-instance cross-chain architecture. It’s a mesh of interconnected
chains delivering a trust platform that can take on the world’s USD$181 billion cybersecurity market. 
It can support any and all digital ID providers and will support whichever ones win the coming battle
for self-sovereign identity standards, making it the ID verification ecosystem of the future.

5.You can sign a contract without ever lifting a pen. The patent-pending technology can be used
to authorize legally-binding contracts, without you ever having to print it out or ‘sign it’.

Peer Mountain’s technology provides a much needed solution to the growing threat of data sovereignty,
identity theft and fraud. And by participating in the token sale, you can ride the wave of expected growth
in demand for its native token, PMTN.

Best regards,

PS: Peer Mountain consumer SSID personas are FREE for individuals to create and they don’t require PMTN
to use the network. This means that the demand for PMTN tokens will be driven by utility, institutions and speculative
buyers.
jovan85

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

Private Sale Ends September 19th

“What Bitcoin is for money, Peer Mountain is for information.”

With 3+ million users coming online from major Swiss and German institutions,
this isn’t your average private sale.

Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of the only decentralised identity and
compliance ecosystem that puts people in control of their protected personal information
and rewards their community for trustworthiness.

Peer Mountain already has:

-Working Alpha version
-A top 200 European FinTech influencer - CEO and Founder Jed Grant
-Strong technical team that has decades of experience in developing large scale IT solutions for corporate clients
-Signed LOI with a major regulated Swiss financial institution* to co-build and deploy Peer Mountain in 2018
-Signed terms for tech development with one of the largest German corporations* for the on-boarding process of 3
apps with over 3 million clients each
-Joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
-A partnership with one of the top 100 decentralised e-commerce tokens Syscoin

Join Private Sale

To take part in the private sale please contact the Peer Mountain team by emailing privatesale@peermountain.com
to earn a 30% bonus. The minimum investment is 100 ETH.

Important Dates

-Private sale closure - 19 September
-Public sale whitelisting - 4 September to 2 October
-Public sale/token generation event - 2 October

Best regards,
jovan85

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

Token Sale Launch Roadmap

The upcoming launch of Peer Mountain’s Peerchain™ technology and PMTN tokens is very exciting.
But the real excitement will come after the token sale. Here’s how we plan to do it:

We intend to fairly offer 130,771,392 PMTN tokens for sale to registered participants in our token sale over the course of up to 6 rounds (Qtr 2, 2018)

We’ll finalise our build and begin our technology deployment (Qtr 3, 2018)

PMTN will be listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges worldwide, growing value for PMTN holders and extensive market exposure at the same time

Full rollout in Switzerland (Qtr 3, 2019) to over 3 million real-world customers via a Peerchain™ integrated financial services app

Deployment in Germany to payment processing company with over 9 million customers in 3 mobile apps.

2019 onwards - we intend to add numerous corporate partners to further extend our ecosystem of trust, making it a truly global identification and attestation system

There’s a lot to do but with our incredible team of professional staff, pre-launch partnerships with real-world banking and automotive businesses and an unrivalled technology solution, we hope to become the global standard for trust.

Best regards,
jovan85

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

As firms continue to see the upside of using Peer Mountain, which takes into account both
consumer (data protection) and corporate (regulatory compliance) interests, they will
increasingly market their Peer Mountain-based services to consumers."

Read more:
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/06/06/peer-mountain-drive-enterprise-demand/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: