Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to Know what happened to Quark coin? is it still worth anything?  (Read 142 times)
NinadB (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:15:53 PM

I was reading and found out once upon a time it was in top 10, also recently it was 30Mil market cap, what happened its worth anything or shitcoin?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:28:43 PM

they are working on it....

i certainly will not sell it at this shit level such a famous coin needs some dev work then boom it should be right back up there.

what would be the point of selling at the low level its a pathetic price

I'm awaiting their upgrades...

NinadB (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:42:58 PM

is there any time on roadmap for this upgrade?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:02:23 PM

is there any time on roadmap for this upgrade?

well it already just upgraded from pow to pow/pos

working on the masternodes part

anon - not sure when

what else  i have no clue but ill wait not going to let another one get dumped from my bags right before a come back. Rather go down with the ship.

manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

If you don't want to read that article read at least the two following opinions about the crypto part: 1. I have found that it does not provide anything new except of combining a lot of cryptofunctions in a big ball of mud and calling it super secure. Source: The value of Quarkcoin knowing that big amount was preminted 2.

know this isn't bitcoin related but with all the noobs looking on coinmarketcap.com, I felt the urge to debunk what's behind QuarkCoin before. ... Quark's creators wouldn't want that, so they cut the block reward halving from 4 years to 3 weeks ensuring that they would still be able to get enough quarks to
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:10:56 PM

If you don't want to read that article read at least the two following opinions about the crypto part: 1. I have found that it does not provide anything new except of combining a lot of cryptofunctions in a big ball of mud and calling it super secure. Source: The value of Quarkcoin knowing that big amount was preminted 2.

know this isn't bitcoin related but with all the noobs looking on coinmarketcap.com, I felt the urge to debunk what's behind QuarkCoin before. ... Quark's creators wouldn't want that, so they cut the block reward halving from 4 years to 3 weeks ensuring that they would still be able to get enough quarks to

I mined it with 5 x quadcores cpus and 2 quadcore servers and got a million +

If i could do it then anyone could do it. There was NO foul play in the mining distribution compared with ANY of the short phase mined POW coins. If you take task with all of them then that is fine. That means you obviously take task with every single ICO and every short phase POW coin. That is fine with me. I say they are not as fair as long phase POW either.

You want bullshit instamine crud go hunt dash the biggest proven scam on here.

If you want to take task with all short phase POW then go bring all the others here black,mint and 50x others.

Combining positive attributes of other crypto is a good idea.

BRING me full original source projects that have taken nothing from other projects and list them here.

Ones that are not in the top 5

There are not even a handful.

ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:15:01 PM

Quarkcoin has been considered a scam coin since it was launched between 2013-2014. Many investments had no profits with this currency, that is why the discontent of many. if you want more information about them you can enter this new thread that they created this year

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042673.0
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:17:04 PM

Quarkcoin has been considered a scam coin since it was launched between 2013-2014. Many investments had no profits with this currency, that is why the discontent of many. if you want more information about them you can enter this new thread that they created this year

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2042673.0

PROOF of scam or STFU

The initial distribution was fine. I was there at launch with a few low level quad cores and mined 0.5% of the entire minting.

Any person could have done the same.

Digest this and realise there is no scam with the distributional phase.

Now after that it was dumped to 80 sats for months

Whether or not some people bought it up and pumped to the moon then dumped is not a reflection upon quark holders themselves who are holding bags from 30k sats.

It is okay to brand a project a scam if the scammers are still there benefitting as with MANY projects here it is not okay to brand a project a scam where only the victims remain and are rebuilding their project.

Read - understand and then only reply.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: