Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 03:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any suggestion for 0.01$ value range, promising coins to invest now ? ? ?  (Read 148 times)
Dile91 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:01:55 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 06:20:05 PM by Dile91

You guy's have any suggestion for invest 0.001$ value promising coins to invest now ?
i was thinking to invest 500$ for those small value coins and hold them until end of 2019 , what do you think ? any coins ? any thoughts ?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:05:30 PM

Those $0.00 value coins will be $0.00 in 2019.

Don't be greedy, invest in good projects even if you get low quantity.
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:13:17 PM

yesterday i learn, that a low value coin its still low value coin. even though its promising, so i just invest to big project like bitcoin or ethereum. But investing to an ICO is different thing so if you not sure want to invest in low price or high price coin, just invest to an ICO and wait its have high price
Dile91 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:15:30 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 06:26:46 PM by Dile91

Those $0.00 value coins will be $0.00 in 2019.

Don't be greedy, invest in good projects even if you get low quantity.

Hey , i think you bit misunderstood  ,
i meant coins like NEM , ADA , XRP , years a go those coins in 0.01$ value range , but now those coins hit the top 20 , if we invest on those coins and forgot now we have huge profit <3

am not greedy , am trying to find good opportunities to invest. because everyone don't have bag of BTC's to invest cheers !
kaysersoze

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:16:55 PM

Are you dumb? In which coins of 0.001$ are you going to invest? Those who are around those prices are the forked coins or useless coins who have been created for pump and dump scenarios.
Get the fuck out here, if you want money, just get a real job.

Dile91 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:17:01 PM

yesterday i learn, that a low value coin its still low value coin. even though its promising, so i just invest to big project like bitcoin or ethereum. But investing to an ICO is different thing so if you not sure want to invest in low price or high price coin, just invest to an ICO and wait its have high price

Yes ICO investment also good idea , thanks for your suggestion !
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:17:12 PM

You guy's have any suggestion for invest 0.001$ value promising coins to invest now ?
i was thinking to invest 500$ for those small value coins and hold them until end of 2019 , what do you think ? any coins ? any thoughts ?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

$0.01 is good start price to invest in cryptocurrency,, not $0.001
if you talk about this 1 years ago, maybe there will be a lot of choice, but for now a coin with $0.001 as the price can be  a dead coin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:17:28 PM

I've personally done really well with Bytecoin, which is hovering around $0.005610.
I'm a big fan of cryptonote coins in general, but some are better than others. I'm probably a bit biased because I've generally done really well with either Bytecoin and Monero.

I'm not sure though if it's a good idea to invest 500 dollars in coins that are only around 0.001 dollars in value. You should also include some other coins imo, there are a few good ones for around 1 dollar as well.

Dile91 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:19:16 PM

Are you dumb? In which coins of 0.001$ are you going to invest? Those who are around those prices are the forked coins or useless coins who have been created for pump and dump scenarios.
Get the fuck out here, if you want money, just get a real job.

Am not hear to argue with anyone, i just post this to know thoughts in this community ! , thanks for the your suggestion !
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:21:05 PM

No need to go for that much little shit. I mean the lower the prices of the coin then it only depicts that the particular coin is not worth the market cap that it should really be holding for the futuristic investment. Always remember that if you want to go for the investment with two years plan then I'm sure the coins market cap must be such that they will be able to sustain in the market for that long. The market cap gives you direct idea of how the coin's product is getting developed through the time. So more the market the more prices and thus more faster development too. :-)
So try to increase your stake. And if you really don't want to go for the expensive coins then why not just put your money into ICO projects who offer coins worth few cents but the only thing is you don't have initial idea on how the coin will perform really. But you can find some ways around by using these strategies. :-)
Dile91 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:21:51 PM

$0.01 is good start price to invest in cryptocurrency,, not $0.001
if you talk about this 1 years ago, maybe there will be a lot of choice, but for now a coin with $0.001 as the price can be  a dead coin

Hi thanks , just edit the post <3
Dile91 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:24:16 PM

No need to go for that much little shit. I mean the lower the prices of the coin then it only depicts that the particular coin is not worth the market cap that it should really be holding for the futuristic investment. Always remember that if you want to go for the investment with two years plan then I'm sure the coins market cap must be such that they will be able to sustain in the market for that long. The market cap gives you direct idea of how the coin's product is getting developed through the time. So more the market the more prices and thus more faster development too. :-)
So try to increase your stake. And if you really don't want to go for the expensive coins then why not just put your money into ICO projects who offer coins worth few cents but the only thing is you don't have initial idea on how the coin will perform really. But you can find some ways around by using these strategies. :-)

Thanks for the amazing suggestion , yes i will try to find some potential ICO's  !
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:25:48 PM

I just started mining Votecoin this morning, it's already gone up 45%. It's just above a penny USD right now and it's a brand new project. It looks promising, you should check it out. Max coins will be 220 million so buy in bulk.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:26:48 PM

dont worry help is here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2617287.msg26726000#msg26726000

read and try and understand the price of the coin is not worth looking at you need to look at total project valuation...

Dile91 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:27:26 PM

I've personally done really well with Bytecoin, which is hovering around $0.005610.
I'm a big fan of cryptonote coins in general, but some are better than others. I'm probably a bit biased because I've generally done really well with either Bytecoin and Monero.

I'm not sure though if it's a good idea to invest 500 dollars in coins that are only around 0.001 dollars in value. You should also include some other coins imo, there are a few good ones for around 1 dollar as well.

Yes Doge is another proof !
Dile91 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:28:54 PM

dont worry help is here

read and try and understand the price of the coin is not worth looking at you need to look at total project valuation...

Thanks for your help Smiley  Kiss
Dile91 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:52:32 PM

I just started mining Votecoin this morning, it's already gone up 45%. It's just above a penny USD right now and it's a brand new project. It looks promising, you should check it out. Max coins will be 220 million so buy in bulk.

Wow great I'll keep eye on it 😊
BTW what is your  GPU ?  😆
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:53:37 PM

dont worry help is here

Thanks for your help Smiley  Kiss

you're welcome Smiley

thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:21:45 AM

I've got a 6 gpu rig, 2x 1080ti, 2x 1080 and 2x 1070. I sold off 4x 1080to and 2x 1070. I moved to Amsterdam and the electricity is 0.18 a kwh, one rig heats the whole apartment now so I can't justify both!

Dile91 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:25:45 AM

I've got a 6 gpu rig, 2x 1080ti, 2x 1080 and 2x 1070. I sold off 4x 1080to and 2x 1070. I moved to Amsterdam and the electricity is 0.18 a kwh, one rig heats the whole apartment now so I can't justify both!

Omg nice !
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: