Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is DEAD  (Read 2449 times)
nx24tan180n

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:03:03 AM

Bitcoin will soon rise again. It will reach new peak in a matter of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:12:06 AM

Bitcoin will soon rise again. It will reach new peak in a matter of time.

Bitcoin is still alive, kicking and still willing to give blessings to everyone who believe and trust their power. It is in a low price but it is slowly raise, step by step until they can achieve their  goal.
pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

i think bitcoin will not die because it is out of live and it will the fate our world(maybe very assertive )
2408AAY

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

This is ridiculous somehow. How can bitcoin die out like that. Irrespective of the challenges bitcoin faces, they're still alive. Bitcoin will never die.
allgetshigh

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:04:54 AM

This is ridiculous somehow. How can bitcoin die out like that. Irrespective of the challenges bitcoin faces, they're still alive. Bitcoin will never die.

I would not be so categorical Cheesy Imagine what will happen if at least 1 bitcoin moves from Satoshi's wallet ... this will be comparable to the advent of aliens and then anything can happen... Grin
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

It's not like that again now believe the reason was only because of too much transactions on the node which makes the miner to increase the fee.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

A couple days ago I posted here because of a transaction stuck in the void for which I paid 30 dollars fee.
Now, one hour ago, I sent a transaction with a 130 dollars fee.
ONE HOUR, STILL ZERO TRANSACTIONS, 130 DOLLARS FEE.
I'm sorry to write this, but Bitcoin is DEAD.
I've been a defender of it up until now, but we've gone too far.
Who the hell is going to buy Bitcoin when the word will spread?
When people will try to get their Bitcoins from the exchanges, they'll meet this reality, and Bitcoin will be dead in DAYS, after the word will begin spreading.
Just please don't go on BCH, let's try to move onto better technologies like Byteball.
BTW can anyone tell me what should I pay to move my Bitcoins now?
I have now 4 Bitcoins stuck in the void.

For me, bitcoin will be never dead because it is still running right now even though the market price is low. Don't pretend and spread the news that bitcoin is fake because it affects the bitcoin itself. It pulls out the investment of the people who wants to invest in bitcoin.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

A couple days ago I posted here because of a transaction stuck in the void for which I paid 30 dollars fee.
When people will try to get their Bitcoins from the exchanges, they'll meet this reality, and Bitcoin will be dead in DAYS, after the word will begin spreading.
Just please don't go on BCH, let's try to move onto better technologies like Byteball.

For me, bitcoin will be never dead because it is still running right now even though the market price is low. Don't pretend and spread the news that bitcoin is fake because it affects the bitcoin itself. It pulls out the investment of the people who wants to invest in bitcoin.

Who says bitcoin is dead? it was not dead and it will never be dead. Well in fact bitcoin price is all the way up and everyone is so about about it.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

Bitcoin is dead ? Is it true ? Is there are evidences proves it ? Is it possible to happen?
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:42:35 AM

I think bitcoin will not dead, as far as i know bitcoin is slowly raise. In a years past bitcoin prove themself how strong it is, so i did not hesitate that bitcoin can achieve thein main goal in value. It happen just wait and see...
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

Bitcoin needs an update in terms of transaction costs and transaction processing time, because if it can be completed in accordance with the will of most Bitcoin consumers, it will give new hope to the Bitcoin market, as I am aware of the rising Bitcoin price caused by the rising demand of the crypto market. Bitcoin should attract buyers a lot if they want to stay alive.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and will never die, so many people not believe in bitcoin since 2009 and its still much active till today, will be supported by the government too in future.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

bitcoin will never die, because bitcoin coins are official and also bitcoin prices are now starting to rise, bitcoin will be more and more of its enthusiasts, until whenever I will work to follow bitcoin.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
rye18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

I think no one among available in the crypto market today that can defeat bitcoin because bitcoin is a very strong coin, In fact this is now slowly recovering  and the market value for now is more than $7000.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

I don't think bitcoin is dead
bitcoin is never die, bitcoin the future of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is a good features and the best invesment for the longterm.
Yes, bitcoin Cannot be dead cause bitcoin is the future cryptocurrency that give good future to us.  Bitcoin is the best investment it is profitable, especially if you invest in longterm in this kind of investment all you need is patient to wait until the price value is goes up.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

bitcoin is never die, bitcoin the future of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is a good features and the best invesment for the longterm.
Yes, bitcoin Cannot be dead cause bitcoin is the future cryptocurrency that give good future to us.  Bitcoin is the best investment it is profitable, especially if you invest in longterm in this kind of investment all you need is patient to wait until the price value is goes up.
I do not agree with you. Is BTC a good investment, yes. However, there is no certainty that the price will be in a year or two. Certainly not dead;).
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

not bitcoin does not die, because this bitcoin is one of the future money in this modern and all-round digital era.
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

I think It just crysis. Bitcoin will bounce back againm The market will green.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

For now i think that bitcoin will not die, because it has no competitor. The dropping of its price now is just because of its volatility, and its normal, all investments are going ups and downs, so whats happening to bitcoin now is part of the process. Stay calm and focus on your investments, ignore the bad news, and many speculations spreadin, because it will just give you headache and wrong informations that can affect your will on investing.
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

No I think Bitcoin is never die. Bitcoin will exist for along time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: