Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is DEAD  (Read 2449 times)
Vsamuel

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

A couple days ago I posted here because of a transaction stuck in the void for which I paid 30 dollars fee.
Now, one hour ago, I sent a transaction with a 130 dollars fee.
ONE HOUR, STILL ZERO TRANSACTIONS, 130 DOLLARS FEE.
I'm sorry to write this, but Bitcoin is DEAD.
I've been a defender of it up until now, but we've gone too far.
Who the hell is going to buy Bitcoin when the word will spread?
When people will try to get their Bitcoins from the exchanges, they'll meet this reality, and Bitcoin will be dead in DAYS, after the word will begin spreading.
Just please don't go on BCH, let's try to move onto better technologies like Byteball.
BTW can anyone tell me what should I pay to move my Bitcoins now?
I have now 4 Bitcoins stuck in the void.

Bros! This typical of all demand and supply chain and Bitcoin/Blockchain is no exception. When demand exceeds supply, transaction chain often gets choked. Giving rise to increase fees associated with transactions regardless the nature of the transaction. While i may i agree that spamming may contribute largely to this current predicament, I will use this opportunity to point out that the technology that Bitcoin runs on is not yet absolute in nature. Hence, situation of this kind are bound to occur.

I would remind you that the system is just heated for now, and the current situation may persist for something. But that doesn't mean you will be unable to get your funds in Bitcoin back, it only means that, you employ some amount of patient as you wait for the system to cool down to it usual functionality to enable you either decide on cashing out your funds or keeping your investment.

Anyways for may whose transactions have been delayed in this event, i advice you resort to other means as you wait for your already ongoing transactions to be successful.

Button line is Bitcoin is not dead. its technology is just facing a technical cliche. Which i believe has greater an avenue for innovation and solutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Today, with the breakthrough in digital technology has created an attractive digital market as well as many things become more wonderful than bitcon are companion and exist alongside bitcoin investors do not die.
totem-i

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

Fiat is DEAD
pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

Bitcoin will never die it will keep increasing except it's no longer acceptable in the world.

I beg to disagree. Bitcoin is not dead because it is already being used throughout the world for a better and more convenient money transaction. It will only be dead if you will not believe it. Try it for yourself.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

I think that we all should understand that Bitcoin is not very convinient for money transfers and there are many other cryptocurrencies with much more advanced technologies.

Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

I honestly do not like someone who says bitcoin has died without fundamental analysis. They say the issue is not based on clear facts. I think that they just follow the outstanding issues as well. If bitcoin is really dead then we have no more meaning to run this forum because if bitcoin as king of crypto currency is dead then other crypto currency is also questioned its sustainability. I'm not sure if other crypto currencies will also survive if there's no bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin has an enormous and powerful effect.

Spend.com
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

Because Bitcoin will forever be a base pair to other crytpos, it will never die. (In my personal opinion)
asmasm

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

Fees are insane .... and the wait ...  Embarrassed
yes right
pemburu sadis

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

I'm not sure Bitcoin will die. bictcoin will continue to evolve and will be the currency of the future
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

Your assumption is wrong that bitcoin is dead. It will never die because it is first coin to this market and till now no coin prove its credibility to challenge its leadership. If bitcoin die than no coin can survive in this market as 45% market share captured by bitcoin itself.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:52:45 PM

Bitcoin is alive and will always be as long as there is an internet bitcoin will not die. Only people that hate bitcoin can say that and those who didn't believe in bitcoin. They will always think negatively instead of hoping that someday they will going to have a better future.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Impossible bitcoin will dead, nothing reason why have to say bitcoin is dead, so far bitcoin have make many investors are interested to buy and invest their money on bitcoin. their money will increase more with making investment on bitcoin, just one way make bitcoin is dead if many investor is not want to buy bitcoin and make investment for bitcoin later.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

Bitcoin is recovering, it's too early to say or predict that bitcoin is dead, or will be dead. As we can see in the market, there's a lot of loss, and it's enough for some investors to think that bitcoin will die, but now it's starting to recovering, it's slowly crawling to the top again. Bitcoin is alive, and will never be dead, unless it's banned worldwide.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

No bitcoin is not dead, instead it is recovering and it is not that much easy to declare that bitcoin is dead.It is having a good future scope.It has the potential to recover.Bitcoin is not dead at all until or unless it is banned worldwide.There are many countries which are still showing great interest in BTC and declaring it legal.Many investors are investing in it because they know BTC is going to have a great future so declaring it dead is not that easy.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:52:29 PM

I'm not sure Bitcoin will die. bictcoin will continue to evolve and will be the currency of the future
I appreciate your opinion because each opinion is a belief and a person's belief in bitcoin to better support so bitcoin does not die and bitcoin can help our finances all so as long as bitcoin still contribute well to easy transactions then I believe that bitcoin will not die.
osmo

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:56:26 PM

I think bitcoin will not die even though the cost of sending bitcoin is currently getting expensive and the time is also getting longer, therefore I am more recovering altcoin because the shipping cost is cheaper and the time is faster than bitcoin

Frob1992

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:35:08 AM

For me, bitcoin can be by no means useless because it's far nonetheless going for walks proper now despite the fact that the marketplace rate is low. don't faux and spread the information that bitcoin is fake as it affects the bitcoin itself. It pulls out the funding of the folks who desires to put money into bitcoin.
Mazda17

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:27:42 AM

I think bitcoin will not die even though the cost of sending bitcoin is currently getting expensive and the time is also getting longer, therefore I am more recovering altcoin because the shipping cost is cheaper and the time is faster than bitcoin
a pretty good and impressive selection for me regarding the two coins.
any coin you can choose as long as you have confidence in the coin but you need to remind that bitcoin only has a price drop so it's not necessarily bitcoin will die. If altcoin is superior to bitcoin now, then I think you deserve to choose it, but I'm sure you will soon choose bitcoin as your last coin port someday because bitcoin is the most expensive.
Amarantcoral

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

i really want to keep the positive thought in my mind about the future of bitcoin but we had to look at the reality that
bitcoin price is too high and it still have some problem need to be fix  Sad .
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

It is in the assumption that bitcoin is just another venue to make massive profits that gives rise to these types of posts. The technology is very relevant to the financial world and due to this bitcoin can never die. Price is only a reflection of demand and supply. The more investors are interested and keep buying,the higher the price. And I have come to realise that for the past 3 years,bitcoin price always appreciates in the second half of the year. So fi gets crossed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: