Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is DEAD  (Read 2449 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

A couple days ago I posted here because of a transaction stuck in the void for which I paid 30 dollars fee.
Now, one hour ago, I sent a transaction with a 130 dollars fee.
ONE HOUR, STILL ZERO TRANSACTIONS, 130 DOLLARS FEE.
I'm sorry to write this, but Bitcoin is DEAD.
I've been a defender of it up until now, but we've gone too far.
Who the hell is going to buy Bitcoin when the word will spread?
When people will try to get their Bitcoins from the exchanges, they'll meet this reality, and Bitcoin will be dead in DAYS, after the word will begin spreading.
Just please don't go on BCH, let's try to move onto better technologies like Byteball.
BTW can anyone tell me what should I pay to move my Bitcoins now?
I have now 4 Bitcoins stuck in the void.
I don’t think that bitcoin is dead , though the valuation of bitcoin is deflating to a very low extent and I guess this is the lowest value to which the valuation of bitcoin has been deflated but still the game is still on, we all should know that the bitcoin is volatile in nature and this is the most important reason why the valuation of bitcoin flactuates and moreover many financial experts are even excited what next is going to happen with bitcoin valuation .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adill Islam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:39:14 PM

Bitcoin is DEAD!
Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that you need to hold. Not to work with it, that's my point of view. Working with Ehereum is much better. i think, If they succeed on making that, then Im seeing BTC at a million dollar....
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:04:35 AM

Yes-yes ... of course it's dead)
but what then is the first line in the coinmarketecap?
Dead is ... yeah
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:06:40 AM

If bitcoin is dead then it is now a zombie because it is now waking up and it is now moving out from its grave and it already removes the dead sign in his grave because he is now ready to prove people that they are wrong about their accusation to bitcoin because it is now back to make people crazy from giving profits and making other people regrets of getting rid of their bitcoin.
Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:21:35 AM

it is expensive including the transaction ,, if there is such vacancy is better avoided, if bitcoin die it will not happen because bitcoin is very good .

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:26:53 AM

It will never happen as long as the crypto is in this world. Without Bitcoin, crypto can not be imagined. Although bitcoin is down for some bad news and hacking, it is currently upward. Currently it is $8100. Hopefully it will reclaim it again and return to the previous place.
quynhnguyenlove

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:27:56 AM

The current charge is too high and too much transaction fees are deducted
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

It will never happen as long as the crypto is in this world. Without Bitcoin, crypto can not be imagined. Although bitcoin is down for some bad news and hacking, it is currently upward. Currently it is $8100. Hopefully it will reclaim it again and return to the previous place.

Crypto will dominate the whole world of people worldwide will adopt cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will still be patronized by many and the demand increase as it continues to rise its profitable value. When it will be legalized by most developing countries, nothin can beat bitcoin's popularity. Eventhough there's more promising altcoin, but still the trading system was btc in the end so there's no reason for bitcoin to be dead.
bananaohnana

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:49:59 AM

Bitcoin isn't dead. It will turn out to be dead if no one utilize it,patronized it and keep on earning on it. Simply look bitcoin value still high even it drop down. Also, the estimation of bitcoin is not the same as other cryptocurrency,it won't end in only one click.The higher expenses and low exchange currently is only a reason for hollidays. A large portion of the general population are in surge even in offering their bitcoin that truly influence the bitcoin advertise however I think there is no motivation to stress over.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:02:37 AM

How about of today's bitcoin prices how do you call the ups and downs of its prices still DEAD? look at the 24-hour charge on the market and the volume that circulate. before concluding that bitcoin is dead
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

A couple days ago I posted here because of a transaction stuck in the void for which I paid 30 dollars fee.
Now, one hour ago, I sent a transaction with a 130 dollars fee.
ONE HOUR, STILL ZERO TRANSACTIONS, 130 DOLLARS FEE.
I'm sorry to write this, but Bitcoin is DEAD.
I've been a defender of it up until now, but we've gone too far.
Who the hell is going to buy Bitcoin when the word will spread?
When people will try to get their Bitcoins from the exchanges, they'll meet this reality, and Bitcoin will be dead in DAYS, after the word will begin spreading.
Just please don't go on BCH, let's try to move onto better technologies like Byteball.
BTW can anyone tell me what should I pay to move my Bitcoins now?
I have now 4 Bitcoins stuck in the void.

Bitcoin is not dead, in fact, more and more digital crypto currencies are so small that bitcoin is less likely to die than bitcoin. They say bitcoin is dead.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:38:48 AM

Yes, it is in the stage of death is not hope anymore, all the news is false and this is an undivided area and it is necessary to stay away from it
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:03:55 AM

I think we don't have to say bitcoin is dead because of bitcoin still too strong right now and it gives a good move right now. besides that, the price now is still trying to reach the highest price although we see the price is up and down. but soon, after people believe again with bitcoin, bitcoin will give a good price for us and we can sell the bitcoin that we have at a high price. many people still support bitcoin so far and they still buy and sell bitcoin so it means, bitcoin will still alive and maybe this is a new phase for bitcoin to reach higher.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

yep i agree, bitcoin is dead. Is dead like every single year since when it was born Cheesy
always die and reborn with like 300% more power.. and probably this will not stop in the future Wink The potential is so massive!

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:50:01 AM

not in my opinion bitcoin can not currently die because bitcoin from day to day more platforms will receive payment using bitcoin so i'm sure bitcoin will be very difficult to die.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

I do not think it's so easy to conclude that bitcoin is dead, because we know for ourselves that bitcoin is the king of coins and has a very high potential for the future of the financial world.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:08:12 AM

I think this will not gonna be happen although this is possible, but i think bitcoin now has a very high value to be just cut off or become dead, perhaps day by day bitcoins popularity increases.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

As long as there are still buyers and some still sell and there are still those who hold bitcoin, meaning bitcoin will always exist and will never die. Bitcoin will always exist and maybe someday bitcoin will be able to dominate the world and become a national currency recognized by the whole world.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:42:54 AM

bitcoin will not die even if market prices decline. the market price will never stabilize, there will be time for bitcoin to rise again. we must be bersbar in holding crypto currency.

vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

maybe its because the transaction is very high, we can see in the december of 2017 tthe price of bitcoin is very high, nad i think there are many people in this world that want to sell their bitcoin or send bitcoin into another bicoin account so the confirmation time is slower than before, right now the transaction is normal from the fee, confirmation time and the other

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: