Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4695 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

Suppose if the project is looking for additional freelancers, what additional parameters can they provide to the project?
Let's assume the following:
Calm provision of escrow and
resolution of disputes. Disputes in this type of business arise more often than one would expect. Difficult projects or subjective, for example, projects, it is often difficult to reconcile. Centralized sites provide arbitration when there is a dispute, and this is the biggest added value. While
centralized dispute resolution is not ideal and often less objective, this is what generates more business as a whole than none at all. By providing peace of mind on both sides, they are more likely to participate. This is a significant added value,
but has several disadvantages:
Rightly noted about the disputes in this area. They really very often occur in large numbers.

I agree with you, but the point is that to resolve these disputes as quickly as possible and with minimal damage to the organization, the project and so on.
Well, in principle, it may be worth it, since this is a significant added value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

Suppose if the project is looking for additional freelancers, what additional parameters can they provide to the project?
resolution of disputes. Disputes in this type of business arise more often than one would expect. Difficult projects or subjective, for example, projects, it is often difficult to reconcile. Centralized sites provide arbitration when there is a dispute, and this is the biggest added value. While
centralized dispute resolution is not ideal and often less objective, this is what generates more business as a whole than none at all. By providing peace of mind on both sides, they are more likely to participate. This is a significant added value,
Rightly noted about the disputes in this area. They really very often occur in large numbers.

I agree with you, but the point is that to resolve these disputes as quickly as possible and with minimal damage to the organization, the project and so on.
Well, in principle, it may be worth it, since this is a significant added value.
Namely, the amount of added value absolutely changes the state of affairs and strengthens its position.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

Wow, even so, does the project say anything about solving these problems? Or just provide a description of them?
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:53:52 PM

Namely, the amount of added value absolutely changes the state of affairs and strengthens its position.
And what about the shortcomings that may appear? They also have a place to be.
lordmick

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

Wow, even so, does the project say anything about solving these problems? Or just provide a description of them?
there is a technology that provides this value for free or almost for free. The proposed concept is from 0% to 1%
as the case may be, and all this returns to the system and token
holders in various forms for alignment
initiatives of all parties. As a bonus, no trust is required at any stage. No subject can be influenced by the system itself. In addition, not one cent is returned to the developers (if they, of course, do not have tokens). Small fees are levied to support the system through harmonization of initiatives and no
Neymar10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:51 PM

of course, but the project directs part of its forces and the strength of its team to solve them, it invests big capitals and maybe this will help the project stay afloat.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

there is a technology that provides this value for free or almost for free. The proposed concept is from 0% to 1%
initiatives of all parties. As a bonus, no trust is required at any stage. No subject can be influenced by the system itself. In addition, not one cent is returned to the developers (if they, of course, do not have tokens). Small fees are levied to support the system through harmonization of initiatives and no
Perfectly! Are there other projects with this kind of activity? And then I have not seen anything like that yet.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

of course, but the project directs part of its forces and the strength of its team to solve them, it invests big capitals and maybe this will help the project stay afloat.
And how does the general work? What is its structure, how does it work?
lordmick

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:11:54 PM

Perfectly! Are there other projects with this kind of activity? And then I have not seen anything like that yet.
Only a few sites occupy the entire market at present. While everyone can find freelancers or vacancies free of charge by contacting the other party directly, using various online forums or
collection points, centralized independent sites add value by providing specific parameters
Neymar10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

And how does the general work? What is its structure, how does it work?
Freelancers can create lists that represent
their services and network using a web client. On the backend, we use the IPFS (interplanetary file system) to store and distribute our lists
on a peer-to-peer basis. No need for servers. They do not need to save their online client; offers just live in the cloud.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

very much information! Lots of! I can not overreach so much! Help me figure it out!

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

Yes, I agree. Something like a fairy tale: colorful illustrations, descriptions ... the only thing I understand is the platform for freelancers.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:47:35 PM

Your ann thread and bounty thread seems well worked, bringing freelancers and employers together with blockchain technology is a solid idea.I like your idea and ICO 2.0 will give everyone trust to invest in your project Ethearnal.I saw that you have a lot activity on github. When will you launch a more functional demo?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

Yes, I agree. Something like a fairy tale: colorful illustrations, descriptions ... the only thing I understand is the platform for freelancers.
not only for freelancers, but also for customers. This is a platform for bilateral cooperation
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

I really like this project. Do you know why? Because I earn on such a resource, only it is not a crypto-currency, but ordinary, without investments. And then there is a double benefit.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:05:40 AM

I really like this project. Do you know why? Because I earn on such a resource, only it is not a crypto-currency, but ordinary, without investments. And then there is a double benefit.
hello, colleague! I earn the same way! So let's discuss all the details and start participating!
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:10:36 AM

support you guys. You are so "tasty" I was intrigued, that now I also want to know all the details!
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:44:59 AM

here some P2P system is indicated. Something familiar, but I probably confuse this concept with some other.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:50:36 AM

I will explain. This is a system of instant transactions, in other words, a payment system, which is now almost everywhere used.

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:55:37 AM

I will explain. This is a system of instant transactions, in other words, a payment system, which is now almost everywhere used.
  I did not quite understand. It turns out that this is a digital payment system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: