Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4690 times)
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:48:53 AM

yes, I will participate! I will be happy if you do not join too!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

Hi guys!
I read the description of the project and I understand the idea. It's cool that there will be a single system. But do not you think that keeping 1% in the project from the wages of a freelancer is a big enough amount?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

Hi guys!
I read the description of the project and I understand the idea. It's cool that there will be a single system. But do not you think that keeping 1% in the project from the wages of a freelancer is a big enough amount?

Everything depends on the total amount
1% of $ 500 = $ 5
1% of $ 1000 = $ 10
This is less than what is withheld, if we work through intermediaries. Many organizations can hold more than 50% of the wages offered by customers.
g2com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

Hi guys!

1% of $ 500 = $ 5
1% of $ 1000 = $ 10
This is less than what is withheld, if we work through intermediaries. Many organizations can hold more than 50% of the wages offered by customers.

I don't understand where the withheld amount is being sent?
Seidr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

Hi guys!

1% of $ 500 = $ 5
1% of $ 1000 = $ 10

If the project ends successfully, then 99% of the salary goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is divided into 2 and is converted into the rating units. The larger this amount, the more the rating units. Thus, 0.5% of the contract amount is sent to the rating of the customer and freelancer.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

Hi guys!

1% of $ 500 = $ 5
1% of $ 1000 = $ 10

If the project ends successfully, then 99% of the salary goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is divided into 2 and is converted into the rating units. The larger this amount, the more the rating units. Thus, 0.5% of the contract amount is sent to the rating of the customer and freelancer.

It is cost to use a system where freelancer is protected and can be found by employers. And this is a slight incentive for employer for them to use this system.
i82blikeu

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

Where the withheld wages are being sent?
g2com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

Hi guys!

1% of $ 500 = $ 5
1% of $ 1000 = $ 10

It is cost to use a system where freelancer is protected and can be found by employers. And this is a slight incentive for employer for them to use this system.

And what then are the advantages of this system, if through an intermediary or through a system, if still held a percentage with  of profits?
lordmick

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

Hi guys!

1% of $ 500 = $ 5
1% of $ 1000 = $ 10

And what then are the advantages of this system, if through an intermediary or through a system, if still held a percentage with  of profits?

The benefit is that it will be a single system with customers and freelancers, where everyone has their own rating. The rating formed due to the work performed and the percentage of the transaction. This rating will have its value. Thus, receiving,  losing, changing this rating will be important for each project participant.
Seidr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Hi guys!

1% of $ 500 = $ 5
1% of $ 1000 = $ 10

The benefit is that it will be a single system with customers and freelancers, where everyone has their own rating. The rating formed due to the work performed and the percentage of the transaction. This rating will have its value. Thus, receiving,  losing, changing this rating will be important for each project participant.

Also in the platform will be no intermediaries. Freelancers and customers will communicate directly with each other. No one will withhold interest from the wages of a freelancer. All income will be with a freelancer.
llordheiros

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

Hi any official announcement as to when airdrop and bounty details will be posted?

lordmick

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

Hi guys!

1% of $ 500 = $ 5
1% of $ 1000 = $ 10

Also in the platform will be no intermediaries. Freelancers and customers will communicate directly with each other. No one will withhold interest from the wages of a freelancer. All income will be with a freelancer.

In addition, both sides will be interested in the successful completion of the transaction. Since each side will receive additional bonuses from this.
All this will be described in the agreement, which will be concluded between the two parties.
g2com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

Hi guys!

1% of $ 500 = $ 5
1% of $ 1000 = $ 10

In addition, both sides will be interested in the successful completion of the transaction. Since each side will receive additional bonuses from this.
All this will be described in the agreement, which will be concluded between the two parties.

And if one of the parties does not comply with the terms of the contract? Who will control this process? How will this situation be solved?
Seidr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

Hi guys!

1% of $ 500 = $ 5
1% of $ 1000 = $ 10

And if one of the parties does not comply with the terms of the contract? Who will control this process? How will this situation be solved?

If one of the parties does not agree with the completion of the transaction, then it can open a dispute. In this case, the platform moderators are attracted. They will decide on the dispute.
end_tomorow

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:30:26 AM

Any user of the platform can become a moderator of the dispute? That is, I can ask my friend to take part in the resolution of the dispute. And then I can win, even if was not right. Roll Eyes
Seidr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:39:47 AM

Any user of the platform can become a moderator of the dispute? That is, I can ask my friend to take part in the resolution of the dispute. And then I can win, even if was not right. Roll Eyes

You can invite a friend. But he will be able to participate if the moderators are at least 3. The moderators are also betting their reputation. So they are interested in making the right decision on the dispute. And get a profit from it.
end_tomorow

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

You can invite a friend. But he will be able to participate if the moderators are at least 3. The moderators are also betting their reputation. So they are interested in making the right decision on the dispute. And get a profit from it.

That is, solving the contentious issues, the moderators will be able to make money on this? And how will this be realized?
lordmick

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

That is, solving the contentious issues, the moderators will be able to make money on this? And how will this be realized?

They can earn a reputation.
The dispute will be resolved by a majority vote.
For example, 3 moderators take part in shares of 33.4%, 33.3% and 33.3%.
The first two (33.4 and 33.3%) voted that a certain version of the decision was correct. Then these two will get themselves plus 33.4 and 33.3% of the dispute in the rating. And the third one get a minus 33.3% in the rating.
Seidr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

The first two (33.4 and 33.3%) voted that a certain version of the decision was correct. Then these two will get themselves plus 33.4 and 33.3% of the dispute in the rating. And the third one get a minus 33.3% in the rating.

33% of the cost of the dispute. Not from their own reputation.
lordmick

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

33% of the cost of the dispute. Not from their own reputation.

Thus, even if your friend agrees to participate as a moderator, he will be interested in earning his own profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: