Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4695 times)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:58:23 PM

As for me, is the moderators too complex role in this system, or it seems to me? Are not they acting as intermediaries between a freelancer and an employer? Or do they perform the function of calculating tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

The project also receives a certain percentage, at a rate of 10%. As far as I know, on social networks there will be publications about these moments.
contactmike1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

Oh yeah. I myself think about whether to leave the office and not go to freelance. As always, there is excitement because of the unknown, because employers are few now, and freelancers are increasing. There is a risk not to find a job.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

Oh yeah. I myself think about whether to leave the office and not go to freelance. As always, there is excitement because of the unknown, because employers are few now, and freelancers are increasing. There is a risk not to find a job.

Yes, but you will agree, and many employers now need more freelancers, because:
1. In terms of creativity - they have a fresh outlook on things, they have plenty of time to do your work qualitatively, they have modern ideas.
2. In terms of payment - you can agree with them on the amount of payment in your favor. Wink
contactmike1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

1. In terms of creativity - they have a fresh outlook on things, they have plenty of time to do your work qualitatively, they have modern ideas.
2. In terms of payment - you can agree with them on the amount of payment in your favor. Wink

But at the same time, you can do a great job, but the employer will not appreciate it. And will not pay the promised money. Perhaps you need to create a prepayment system? Or a fixed price for the work itself, and not for its compliance with the customer's ideas?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:19:20 PM

I would also like to have some kind of chat or forum where you could communicate with freelancers among themselves, discuss some important things. After all, they are like-minded people. You can extract useful information for yourself. Or does Telegram replace this function?
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

I need to deal with the token charging system now. To whom what percentage is rely. And for what. Because at the moment for me, not everything is transparent. Roll Eyes
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

I would also like to have some kind of chat or forum where you could communicate with freelancers among themselves, discuss some important things. After all, they are like-minded people. You can extract useful information for yourself. Or does Telegram replace this function?

Why not communicate in Telegram, really? After all, there you can find useful information not only on the subject of freelancing, but also about the project itself.
dedmaroz

Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

If anyone finds out more details about the system of payment to a freelancer, tell me, please. Shocked Kiss
TheNerd (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:59:45 PM

But at the same time, you can do a great job, but the employer will not appreciate it. And will not pay the promised money. Perhaps you need to create a prepayment system? Or a fixed price for the work itself, and not for its compliance with the customer's ideas?

So in that case there is
Project seems to be very interested. Any deadline or date to be fully operational?

Why not communicate in Telegram, really? After all, there you can find useful information not only on the subject of freelancing, but also about the project itself.

You are wellcome to join the chat https://t.me/ethearnal and have live discussion. I am glad to answer any questions about the project.

Explain in more detail what happens next, if the freelancer has done his job well, the employer is happy and everyone is happy?

I found this "If both parties agree on the successful execution, 99% of the contract value in escrow goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is used to buy rep tokens on the free market (automatically by a smart contract) at market prices, and distribute them equally to the employer and freelancer. This gives 0.5% of the value of the contract to each side in ERT tokens."

Yes, correct! This is ment to create demand for the token and make the system running. Please note that in this case, the only
“loss” of money compared to a case where
participants don’t use our system is 0.5%. The
freelancer gets 99% of the contract value in
ether and 0.5% in ERT tokens, which he can
sell if he prefers money over reputation. So, he
is 0.5% short. That is his cost to use a system
where he is protected and can be found by
employers

You can refer to all the cases in our whitepaper  https://ethearnal.com/ethearnal-whitepaper.pdf at page #10

If you prefer shorter explaination you can watch the video on our YouTube Channel or check the latest PR https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-ethearnal-introduces-ico-2-0-daico-decentralized-p2p-freelancer-platform-without-fees/ Smiley

23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:32:57 PM

Good evening) Tell me, how can I earn your tokens?  Huh
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

Good evening) I'm glad of your question) You can earn tokens in two ways  Wink
23coins

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

Excellent)) And what? What ways and variants exist?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:34:01 PM

Oh yeah)) Sorry) I forgot))
• Directly buying them on the free market
• Taking jobs on the network and being rewarded reputation tokens by successful completion
23coins

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:34:16 PM

• Taking jobs on the network and being rewarded reputation tokens by successful completion

And how to do it better?) What are the advantages of this or that way?  Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

The first option will be easier)
Anyone can start right away and avoid the egg and chicken problem of new freelancers who need reputation to get contracts, but need contracts to get reputation.
23coins

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

Anyone can start right away and avoid the egg and chicken problem of new freelancers who need reputation to get contracts, but need contracts to get reputation.

Thank you) Good luck  Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:34:59 PM

Thank you) Good luck  Smiley
And you good luck))
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:36:46 PM

Hello! Please tell us about the outcomes on your project?  Huh
Groc

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

Hello! Please tell us about the outcomes on your project?  Huh
Hello! There are 3 possible outcomes!
OUTCOME 1 BOTH PARTIES ARE HAPPY
OUTCOME 2 AT LEAST ONE PART IS UNHAPPY
OUTCOME 3 THEY ARE NO LONGER WILLING TO WORK TOGETHER

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: