Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🔥🚀 [ANN][BOUNTY 1.5M$][ICO] ⭐ ETHEARNAL ICO 2.0 - Decentralised Freelancing ⭐  (Read 4690 times)
i82blikeu

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:41:53 PM

Guys, please write some more explanation to clarify in what ethearnal will be better than other currencies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

Explain in more detail what happens next, if the freelancer has done his job well, the employer is happy and everyone is happy?
I found this "If both parties agree on the successful execution, 99% of the contract value in escrow goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is used to buy rep tokens on the free market (automatically by a smart contract) at market prices, and distribute them equally to the employer and freelancer. This gives 0.5% of the value of the contract to each side in ERT tokens."
Oh yeah. I myself think about whether to leave the office and not go to freelance. As always, there is excitement because of the unknown, because employers are few now, and freelancers are increasing. There is a risk not to find a job.
Yes, but you will agree, and many employers now need more freelancers, because:
1. In terms of creativity - they have a fresh outlook on things, they have plenty of time to do your work qualitatively, they have modern ideas.
2. In terms of payment - you can agree with them on the amount of payment in your favor.
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

Explain in more detail what happens next, if the freelancer has done his job well, the employer is happy and everyone is happy?
I found this "If both parties agree on the successful execution, 99% of the contract value in escrow goes to the freelancer. The remaining 1% is used to buy rep tokens on the free market (automatically by a smart contract) at market prices, and distribute them equally to the employer and freelancer. This gives 0.5% of the value of the contract to each side in ERT tokens."
Oh yeah. I myself think about whether to leave the office and not go to freelance. As always, there is excitement because of the unknown, because employers are few now, and freelancers are increasing. There is a risk not to find a job.
Let's assume the following:
Calm provision of escrow and
resolution of disputes. Disputes in this type of business arise more often than one would expect. Difficult projects or subjective, for example, projects, it is often difficult to reconcile. Centralized sites provide arbitration when there is a dispute, and this is the biggest added value. While
centralized dispute resolution is not ideal and often less objective, this is what generates more business as a whole than none at all. By providing peace of mind on both sides, they are more likely to participate. This is a significant added value,
but has several disadvantages:
ivanovhristo14

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

How much tokens do you intend to distribute during the first round of selling. What will the price?

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
kerafym

Activity: 224

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

Hey Guys,

is this project a little bit like "Steem"? Im wondering about the difference, when it comes to publishing own work. Or maybe i get it wrong...

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

1. In terms of creativity - they have a fresh outlook on things, they have plenty of time to do your work qualitatively, they have modern ideas.
2. In terms of payment - you can agree with them on the amount of payment in your favor.
But at the same time, you can do a great job, but the employer will not appreciate it. And will not pay the promised money. Perhaps you need to create a prepayment system? Or a fixed price for the work itself, and not for its compliance with the customer's ideas?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

Let's assume the following:
Calm provision of escrow and
resolution of disputes. Disputes in this type of business arise more often than one would expect. Difficult projects or subjective, for example, projects, it is often difficult to reconcile. Centralized sites provide arbitration when there is a dispute, and this is the biggest added value. While
centralized dispute resolution is not ideal and often less objective, this is what generates more business as a whole than none at all. By providing peace of mind on both sides, they are more likely to participate. This is a significant added value,
but has several disadvantages:
Rightly noted about the disputes in this area. They really very often occur in large numbers.
Seidr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

But at the same time, you can do a great job, but the employer will not appreciate it. And will not pay the promised money. Perhaps you need to create a prepayment system? Or a fixed price for the work itself, and not for its compliance with the customer's ideas?
Excellent)) And what? What ways and variants exist?
miraclebets

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

I agree with you, but the point is that to resolve these disputes as quickly as possible and with minimal damage to the organization, the project and so on.
lordmick

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

What is the utility of the ERT token?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

I agree with you, but the point is that to resolve these disputes as quickly as possible and with minimal damage to the organization, the project and so on.
Yes, I agree. Something like a fairy tale: colorful illustrations, descriptions ... the only thing I understand is the platform for freelancers.
Seidr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:14:47 PM

It depends on what role you have in the network. For the freelancer, the more Ethearnal Reputational Tokens he has, the more contracts he is likely to land. Hence, more money in his pocket. Also, he needs them to be able to enter into smart contracts with the employers.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

not only for freelancers, but also for customers. This is a platform for bilateral cooperation
lordmick

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

It depends on what role you have in the network. For the freelancer, the more Ethearnal Reputational Tokens he has, the more contracts he is likely to land. Hence, more money in his pocket. Also, he needs them to be able to enter into smart contracts with the employers.
And what is the price of your token?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

So what about the localization of the project? I'm talking about the site, the documentation. Will it be localized to other languages?
Seidr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

And what is the price of your token?
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

There are many other crypto-project platforms for freelancing as Coinlancer, BitJob, Blocklancer...
How do you differentiate from them? What's your key advantages?
TheNerd (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:59:35 AM

There are many other crypto-project platforms for freelancing as Coinlancer, BitJob, Blocklancer...
How do you differentiate from them? What's your key advantages?

Thanks, probably my favorite question!
So, coinlancer to me is far from the perfect. They projects is very basic. Its like normal freelancing site, accepting crypto. Not real use of tokens as well.
BitJob, is a good project, I love how they have thought about P2P, but they also lack token utility.
Blocklancer, is another good project. They have just a few token utility features and lack decentralization. Its like a hosted website, using the blockchain for payments.

We have all their features and what Ethearnal have that no one else does:

+ ICO 2.0 #DAICO model: Funds are locked in a smart contract and deliver after milestones. All the ERT token holders can vote for refund.
+ Autonomous and Decentralized: Our platform is like a blockchain in the blockchain. And its backed by real humans ERT holders to take decisions and AI algorithms to make everything personalized, and to have the best user experience.
+ You can never be banner on Ethearnal, unless you get tons of bad reviews and lose all your reputation.
+ ERT token, is with the highest utility. You can profit share for holding it from the Ethearnal market.
+ In moderation cases, ERT is also used as a stake to solve disputes.

For more info please check https://ethearnal.com

zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

This is a very interesting project with an ideology. But I have a question how exactly the question will be solved if the work done by the freelancer did not suit the customer?
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

This is a very interesting project with an ideology. But I have a question how exactly the question will be solved if the work done by the freelancer did not suit the customer?
In this case, a very complex dispute process is started. In which the customer participates and the team of moderators
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: