Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fees will NEVER come down  (Read 1066 times)
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:20:16 PM

It can come down but will take some time. also it depends a lot on bitcoin miners. If they stop mining then fees is surely gonna increase.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

Previously, when Bitcoin was at a high price, bitcoin exchange fees could only go up but it was difficult to go down. But the situation is different now. Bitcoin prices are falling deeply and many investors are not too keen on investing in Bitcoin. Therefore, the bitcoin exchange market is very bleak. Brokers for Bitcoin exchanges should adjust their exchange fees, otherwise they will not be able to do anything.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

Bitcoin will never come down as long as the price of bitcoin is high.i think there are many bitcoin users in the world. i m certain it will be soon rise more and more and it will be raised in the future.so bitcoin fees will ne"er come down.
Is not there just one Bitcoin platform? So, brokers should consider the current value of Bitcoin to adjust the Bitcoin exchange fee. If fees are high, those who wish to exchange Bitcoin will choose another trading platform. It would be unfair if the Bitcoin fees increase over time, while Bitcoin collection is difficult and Bitcoin prices are falling. Transaction fees must be reduced.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

Excess of bitcoin user has the same grumble with bitcoin. In every upstair in bitcoin's history, the bitcoin prices got affected but no change in transaction fee occurred, I think the reason for this is to do more development for bitcoin in future and to recover its value that is affected by the deterioration of bitcoin.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:27:53 PM

Bitcoin fees is not constant. I have personally notice that whenever there is a bearish market, bitcoin prices tend to be lower than when in bullish market. Bitcoin transactions fees cannot be higher always but changes, so I think miners don't have monopoly over the price.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
mak.nesterenko

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

Кaк зapaбoтaть нa кpиптaвaлютe
hungbg2001

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

Bitcoin fees is not constant.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

I don't know, the cost must fluctuate with volume right? We are now seeing mass adoption not surprising and not worrying that the network is overloaded. Unless someone does spam again, like what was done before for various reasons. But with a surge of interest, and the availability of good alt coins, no one will be foolish enough to push people to flee to other coins right? Who knows, it takes all kinds of things that I think. Thanks
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?
It is certain the more popular coins will increase costs to catch up with bitcoin, as opposed to bitcoin lowering .
Developers are already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat.
I think that bitcoin transaction fee depends on your choice. Blockchain fee is pretty low as i see. You can choose the fee based on how fast the speed you want.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

as long the price of bitcoin is high and we can see there are many people in this world that use bitcoin and there are many transaction in the bitcoin network the price of fee will never down and i think it will be increase more and more, but its okay its mean that we can see that bitcoin is more popular and more popular because of this situation
The fee is necessary , so those who make a fuss can't really change anything.
r2d2moons

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

Yes, I also think that it fell incredibly down, so it should soon grow, the crypt market is not predictable
Leadership58

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

I don't think so, because of it is new so that may be the fee is no high but when the user will increase the will also come down.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:17:53 AM

think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?
It is certain the more popular coins will increase costs to catch up with bitcoin, as opposed to bitcoin lowering .
Developers are already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat.

That is one of the reasons why I prefer to trade my ethereum when I want to cash out in fiat, the fee is very low compared to Bitcoin, but it's not high now compare what it was two or three years ago but what i do not like about transacting on Bitcoin is the amount of time you have to wait before it gets confirmed.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:20:31 AM

you are wring, the bitcoin transaction fee as I know is depend on the priority and the queue, if you want to get cheap transaction fee you need to wait until the queue is deserted and set your transaction into low priority, low priority is the option to makes your transaction is slower than usually but the advantages you can get the cheap transaction fee

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:19:21 AM

I can see this thread was made on Dec 22, 2017.
Well to me, just what have been saying all this days, nobody can predict what can or will happen in the world of cryptocurrency. Just imagine this post last year 2017 and see what's happening now in the transaction cost by sending like $300million with just something less than $0.07, what else would we have expected.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

The fees already came down when the lightning network is implemented in bitcoin and i can really see it based on the fees on exchanges when i used to withdraw bitcoin when there is no segwit yet but when there is a segwit the fees came down to a lower rate and the speed of confirmation of transactions in bitcoin is a little bit faster than before.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

Yeah it could never go down because it is already stipulated in terms of percentage. The greater bitcon you are going to trade the greater bitcoin fees will be deducted as it seems like that transaction fee is a constant percentage of the bitcoin you will going to trade or exchange.
pebakova

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

Bitcoin supports a lot of countries and every family in the world knows it it he can not die !
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

I do not think bitcoin fees will ever decrease. Because the market fluctuates, the transaction fee will fluctuate.
So we can not say everything. Everything will change and we need to change to make money on the Crypto market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

I think that this is a premature panic. If the commission for transactions at bitcoin will not decrease, then it will gradually be replaced by competitors. Other currencies with cheap commissions will become more popular every day. Therefore, I think bitcoin will also develop in this regard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: