Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fees will NEVER come down  (Read 1054 times)
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

yes, if you are a bitcoin miner. The bitcoin will higher and higher
and never go down. im sure of it.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:37:10 AM

yes it is true I checked bitcoin fees everyday but its fees will never come down.and iI believe that bitcoin fees for me is reasonable and it will not decrease.
iswr4swrpinc

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

the bitcoin expenses are tranquil low the if I'm not mistaken and that was under twenty four hours prior, and the charges remained at nine pennies and that to me is extremely low and sufficient for exchanges. I don't think of it as going lower than that as it is simply flawless aside from on days when there is clog in the system and you need to be set on need list
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:44:54 AM

I hope there should be a way of regulating transactions fees for cryptocurrencies. When I bought my first bitcoin, the transaction fee was cheaper, it is rather unfortunate it keeps increasing with time.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

it is a choice, the transaction is calculated with time and cost, if the cost gets bigger, then the transaction becomes very fast, and if the cost is small, the transaction will be slow. how if miners increase their fees. then the transaction maker also has choices other than bitcoin. this is one of the ways to keep using bitcoin.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

think about it if you were a miner, and have learnt that you can charge XXX for transaction why would you be happy to again charge just one X?
It is certain the more popular coins will increase costs to catch up with bitcoin, as opposed to bitcoin lowering .
Developers are already being pressured to behave in ways that I dare not repeat.

Yes, I think what you say's true, cost's one of the factors that make most investors go away from bitcoin and switch to several other altcoins or maybe also go to other commodities, for example bonds, stocks, gold, and silver.

Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

I agree with you, bitcoin fee will not decrease. bitcoin fee will depend on bitcoin price. Charges can continue to increase under the growth of bitcoin. I believe in the near future the growth of bitcoin is very strong. Therefore, the bitcoin fee will continue to increase

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
InformerKin

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

Unfortunately I have to agree with your statement, moreso I think after some time people will move towards projects supporting Tangle where transactions don't cost anything and are much faster.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:20:12 AM

In the new era of civilization the bitcoin fees will never come down in a section of trading or other purpose where the bitcoin value is much importent for the  future development for anyone.

Fees are like tax in the cryptocurrency. It is where the intermediary get there income. It is like a brigde in which you need to have to pay for the access. This is what the fees purpose. Well if it will not be gone then probably it is better if it do not go woth the flow or rise along with the bitcoin market for it to be benificial for everyone.
Hollic71

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:51:36 PM

For a long time already, big businessmen engaged in crypto-currency mining.  This will allow the crypto currency to live long, to have low commissions.  So for mining choose something else, instead of bitcoin.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:13:04 PM

It is necessary to understand that the cost of transactions in a very strong degree depends on what the costs are borne by miners while mining bitcoins. If the cost of mining bitcoins will be reduced, then the price of transaction costs can also go down.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:54:20 PM

it is a choice, the transaction is calculated with time and cost, if the cost gets bigger, then the transaction becomes very fast, and if the cost is small, the transaction will be slow. how if miners increase their fees. then the transaction maker also has choices other than bitcoin. this is one of the ways to keep using bitcoin.
true if the cost is greater the transaction speed will be faster. And usually the transaction costs are small will be slow
Blackamoh

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

I think bitcoin will still be there when it's down but not too long will go up again because everyone believes in bitcoin so much
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

I do not think that now the payment for transactions is too high. If it remains at such a level as it is now, it will be acceptable for me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: