Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty or Airdrop?  (Read 9710 times)
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:40:46 AM

For someone that's too lazy to work then airdrop is the best thing for him. There are interesting bounties that anyone can join but also there are some interesting bounties in the first place but later on it's turning into a scam. Bounty will give better profit but airdrops are also easy money and less hassle to take so it depends on your satisfaction on what you really like.

Hi! Can I ask what is the difference between Bounty and Airdrop?

I just said it right already mate that airdrops are for people that don't want to exert effort and are too lazy to join those bounties. It's a free or like a giveaway to those people that will participate an ICO's airdrop and for bounties, from the word itself you need to do something and you'll get paid through reward or bounty from that ICO. And one of it is being part of the advertising of their project through campaign's.
airdrop are free and anyone can have this if they just wanted to have this but in bounty this is same one account one bounty campaign to have for and never been joined for any other campaign they can have both but this was been always depends on the one person if he can have it even he has a bounty campaign to join for and also they can have the ability to join in airdrop too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fazerockzx

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:44:26 AM

Both are preferably a good way to earn tokens, but personally for me i haven't done any airdrop yet, just a bounty campaign. In bounty campaigns, you just gotta have the knowledge to make yourself successful in participating, yes it's not that easy but if you do your research and make yourself active, it wouldn't be that hard to join a bounty campaign.
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:53:59 AM

These forms or site, bounty and airdrop are both reliable to receive a token, but it is much way easier in airdrop because you will just fill up those forms that they are giving unlike in bounty they will ask you to do some task with campaign signature.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:11:12 AM

airdrop are free and anyone can have this if they just wanted to have this but in bounty this is same one account one bounty campaign to have for and never been joined for any other campaign they can have both but this was been always depends on the one person if he can have it even he has a bounty campaign to join for and also they can have the ability to join in airdrop too.

airdrop are free and anyone can have this if they just wanted to have this
bounties were also free and anyone can also join it. not only on the bitcointalk forum but also in some other crypt related forums like deeponion.org , primedice.com , bitcoingarden.com ,etc.. however airdrops doesnt require a minimum rank requirements in order to join them.

but in bounty this is same one account one bounty campaign to have for and never been joined for any other campaign
you can still join on some other campaigns like social media campaign like for example twitter campaign, facebook campaign, intsagram campaign, etc..

in my case id still join both bounty campaign and airdrop to be able to maximize my income. however we cant still predict the value or the proft that we may get on  the coin and token that we will recieve.  that is why luck is still important and plays a major role here.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:17:39 AM

Bounty or Airdrop? what is the most easiest way to earn tokens?
both for me are very profitable, but if we want a faster payment, usually it is obtained from airdrop. but if we only rely on one airdrop I do not think we will get much payment. different from bounty, if bounty I think very profitable with the payment is somewhat larger than an airdrop project. it's just that we should be more diligent work and be patient waiting for the project is completed.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:24:09 AM

Bounties will ask you to do tasks like wear their signature and post here in the forum or post outside the forum like in Facebook or Twitter, nevertheless they will ask you do something in exchange for a token. Airdrop can be simple, one example is the Bitcoin Cash airdrop where it only requires you to own BTC and store in wallets that you own the private key and you'll get an airdrop, I guess its safe to say that the task involve in airdrops is quite easier since it only requires ownership of a token or coin or at least a registration.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:25:37 AM

Both of these ways are easy and also tough to make earnings tockens because both of them require Thier own knowledge to handle and experience also .
If you have lots of knowledge in cryptocurrency field and have better rank account in this forum then surely by joining bounty Campaign you can make better earnings of tocken but opposite of this if you are newbie then I don't think that you can make any big amount of collection of tocken .
Now come at airdrop , if you have big reffral or big network of crowd in online market then surely you can make big earnings easily Because that will not be problem to share reffral person to person one by one .
So it depends all upon you requirement that what you have at present time to get better success  in the field .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:18:38 AM

I think that airdrop is the good way to earn money, because their conditions are easier than bounty. With bounty, you usually have to work in 1 month at least. after that they will pay you by tokens. If this token is useless, you will waste your time in one month. Meanwhile, you can join many airdrops in one month and the successful rate is higher.

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:23:49 AM

Airdrop is  easier to do, however, there are a lot of airdrops where the token/coin does  not have a value even it is listed on exchanges, and  some were not be able to be listed anymore. Nowadays,  some airdrops are scam.  Bounty is much  reliable, though, more tasks to do but the hardwork is worthy once  they  pay you  with their coin/token.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:28:48 AM

I'd vote for both to have a better chance and increase in income from the bounty and Airdrop. Both sure Provides coin/ tokens that has its own value but we are not sure yet whether it is low, high or no value. Bounty is a great way to earn the right coins by doing random stuffs and airdrop is likely effortless, just pass the requirements and wait for it to disseminate your coins. Both sure are great but be careful or both also can be scam.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:38:00 AM

last night, I have a conversation with my friend about join in bounty or airdrop. he talks to me that he does both bounty and airdrop and he says that he can make the same amount of money from bounty and airdrop. I think it is not because of the money but it is because how we manage to join with both bounty and airdrop so we can earn that money.
Twistnicola

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:38:18 AM

how can i get the bounty ?
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:39:42 AM

Right now I am doing only bounties of the ICO that looks good to me... because airdrops are mostly waste these days as well as many bounties as well... but if you choose good Ico you can earn close to 1 ether with bounties
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:49:57 AM

for me bounty is the best way to get more tokens. I think airdrop only gives us a bit token, airdrop is very easy to get it but only a little profit we get.
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:53:27 AM

easiest to earn token is airdrops. just fill the form and wait coin/token distributed to your wallet. but I prefer bounty because it's like I do a job for earn money and make me more closer with dev and more understand about their project.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:59:17 AM

Easiest is joining a bounty campaign airdrops no fun at all they give you shitcoins that doesnt have a  good enough value and it is rarely given in the bounties and alts sections. While on bounties you can participate on many of it and other social media campaigns and lets you earn more than enough.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:00:40 AM

The most easiest wqy to earn is airdrop they only fill up the form and wallah!! Token recieve.the only you want to do after you recieve token from airdrop is to wait to list on a exchanger and sell it...other are holding 3- 4 month for the reason that it will pump and earn big from it.
Bounty takes a month to get token and month for token good price
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:01:32 AM

I choose bounty campaign although it takes time one month or more but the result or payment is much different from the same airdrop. the easiest fast yes airdrop join 2 days or a week have got token payment better go to both
kejot

Activity: 92

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:04:13 AM

Now most bounty are scammed and didnt pay for the member who join, so i prefer to airdrop than bounty.. beside that, the airdrop has easy enough to be qualified as participant than bounty.

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:14:04 AM

How many coins do u usually get on airdrop? Is it worth commission to sell them later? Now on Eth there not very small commissions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: