Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty or Airdrop?  (Read 9710 times)
RequiredBTC

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

Bounty or Airdrop? what is the most easiest way to earn tokens?

Talking about easiest, airdrops certainly easier to get tokens. Only, some tokens from airdrops are low value in the market. Different with bounty.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

As of now bounty is more reliable than any other airdrop. Airdrops may be a big help but it is always at the end be found out as a fraud.
dincer125

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

you can always make much more tokens with bounties but you need to work hard and keep following all the news.
signature bounties are always giving more than twitter or facebook
but first you need to raise your rank because most of the projects don't accept newbies

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

here is a double-edged sword. on the one hand, the bounty is a more reliable way to earn money, but on the other hand the airdrop is faster. Although many airhorses did, only units brought income. So I'm also behind the bounty.
bounty for me are may look as the good one to make some money and earn on it but you may have some patience on it and while you are on that situation for make some way for how are you able to make some money also in airdrop you can do both but choosing only for me in bounty are the most thing to be.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

with different entrance as possessing use of customs with personal preparedness, users of future coins from developer might tries to work on decision as completing tasks on reference with the chance as examining tasks on request from the developer.

grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

If you are looking for a good crypto then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

I would prefer airdrop if we were in october 2016 Smiley airdrops are less tiring compared to bounties but they are mostly scams or invalid at the end. Bounties are more profitable in the long run. I can choose bounties.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

Market yust entered its recovery stage and I can allreaady see some benefit from investing in @Viberate. They yust announced that they Will give 200k tokens for free for traders on OKEx

OKEX: https://medium.com/viberate-blog/trading-vib-on-okex-pays-off-with-200-000-extra-vib-77f3254fcbe7

Also tokens which I recieved trough their rewarding system (6500 VIB tokens) are gaining in value.
Since i am very greedy I Will continue with participation and earn some more. If you also want to take your share then:

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

and read more here:

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
jobe101

Activity: 85
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:38:22 AM

In bounty, you will get paid more by doing such task given.  Another way to make money with cryptocurrencies is by airdropping!You will be paid not as much as it is in Bounty but atleast you can recieve by just filling out forms.  You can do both to earn more. It's up to you after all.  Wink
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:31 AM

Airdrop is the easy way of earning token because your are waiting for your profit without do anything but the bad side on it is not all airdrop are true and legitimate. If you have no good idea or knowledge of choosing great airdrop it none sense because you waiting for nothing. Bounty is also easy way of earning token but you need to work on it to earn more token.The good thing in bounty the assurance of earning token is high because you work on it and all bounty are legitimate.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:34:04 AM

Both bounty and Airdrop program do give us income which is truly beneficial to hunters. But commonly people do have impressions that airdrops are mostly consist of lies. Still some airdrops really are giving tokens. Gaining token without to much effort is the best way to describe airdrop. While bounty is the most profitable but we are spending more time on it. Comparing the amount of tokens you gain from bounty program, airdrop can't compare to it.

syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:08:27 AM

Actually the easiest way to get a coin is to follow the airdrop, unfortunately the airdrop coins are not as expensive as the coins that are produced from following the bounty when it has entered the market. So I prefer to follow bounty even with greater time sacrifice, but the results obtained are comparable to what is done.
LanaWinda

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:03:07 AM

Bounty or Airdrop are two options that are actually almost the same result.
It's just that if you follow Bounty you must report the results of your work. But, if in Airdrop you just need to register it.
But did not close the possibility of the price of both sometimes good and some even have no price at all.
Then you should have a good analysis for both.
saif.shaikha

Activity: 106

"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:19:31 AM

Airdrop is simple and easier way to earn some free coins, but most of these coins are not worth anything. On the other hand bounties can give you a chance to earn some coins of good projects which can turn out to be huge in future. Though you will have to work diligently for a month or two for completing the tasks of bounty but at the end you would have earned some coins with real value. Having said that, bounty is a choice & commitment and airdrop does not take more than few minutes. So, I sign up for all airdrops (or most of them) and chose the bounty for the projects I like.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:23:57 AM

I’m more of a bounty person (especially signature campaign). Participating in campaigns enhances our skills in communicating and adds some bits of knowledge on a daily basis. In terms of which is the easier way to earn token, well that would be airdrop. But there is no assurance that airdropped tokens would gain value in the market. Bounties on the other hand have a greater chance with this. So bounties are more preferable.

I choose bounty because it is continuous while airdrop is free but we cannot asure if the price will increase, but airdrop is surprising, you like won a lottery or a bonus salary in a company.

I will choose only a bounty campaign than airdrop, Some of airdrop have some a shitcoins or a fake coins. So that must better to choose a bounty campaign because they have some proof also the campaign has have opportunity to success the ICO.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Austin143

Activity: 242

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

Airdrop of course. But nowadays airdrops is decreasing it's number of tokens distributed to everyone.
It's frustrating and now there's a lot of scammers outthere who solicited ETH for their "AIRDROP" kuno, but the real thing is, they just collect donations and then disappear.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:28:21 AM

It is better to have time to do both, I also thought earlier that airdrops are not what they do not give, but sometimes they are given very well, the same child recently. So you need to try to do both work, but more emphasis on the bounty
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:41:06 AM

I think bounty is good for me even though this is earning for month, because airdrop we know that it is easy to eran but not all are valuable xoin. Some of them are scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

It's airdrop of course, coz in that case you'll be doing nothing. A couple of registration, confirmation or KYC maybe boom you have your coins. But believe me it's not that big amount for sure. What do you expect? it's free money. But for bounties, not that easy but if your really learn and master it, i assure you there's a lot more money plus the learning from this sight will surely make you equipped.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

I prefer bounty. It isn't the easiest way to get a token but the most guaranteed way is to join bounty. The rules are specific and fulfill the promise. If you join a good campaign your efforts will definitely be rewarded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: