Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty or Airdrop?  (Read 9710 times)
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:35:54 AM

Bounty or Airdrop? what is the most easiest way to earn tokens?

I think that the airdrop is more suitable for those who have big plans for a some project and not only to earn for one time and stay quiete after that. Bounty is much more profitable and simply realizable in terms of earnings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1482

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:38:14 AM

I would say Airdrop is easy because this usually means that the dev is giving away free coins for everyone where they do not have to do anything additional. You install the wallet and share the wallet address with Dev/team and receive your coins. On the other hand, Bounty does require some tasks that needs to be completed before the coins are rolled out to your wallet.

I must admit that both of these are not easy as it does consume lot of time and energy however as you grow old within Crypto system you will master the tricks of reading just few details and getting a clarity of the project.

Have a nice day.

If you join 100 airdrops maybe you can get 2 or 3 coins.
Airdrop is pretty simple, you do not have to waste your time. But you do not make any money Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:43:52 AM

of course Airdrop, most rules to get Airdrop coins is very easy, as just Retweet it,
but the results obtained very little compared to Bounty the rules are somewhat complicated but the pay is big..
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

The easiest way to token earning is, of course, Airdrop than Bounty. But Bounty campaign like the social media is also an easy way to token earning. But, let you know that most of the Airdrop is coming fake and just they are seeking your data. With these also they are tried to steal your private key of your wallet.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:21:49 AM

Airdrop is called a gift from any project.but almost 90% airdrop are scam so be careful and bounty is your hard work i prefer bounty as the token earned through bounty give you real happiness when its price boost up. and as i already said also don't miss the airdrop as it is also gift and no one never ask the actual price or quantity of gift as its is always.

tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:34:57 AM

Yes, you can do both! But base on my experience, I got more good tokens which have a decent value in the market right now compared to what I got in Airdrops which are mostly shitcoins. Actually, in Airdrops, it becomes less valuable because a lot were just after to some easy money. After getting it, they are going dump it directly (poor weak hands) or else the devs will run away and hear nothing from the project. So for me bounty still good compared to an Airdrop, it is just a matter of spotting a good one.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:45:49 AM

Honestly, the easiest way would always be Airdrop. This is for the very reason that Airdrop are just some websites or groups that you need to join in and then get the coin afterwards. Unlike bounty which takes months for one to receive their respective coins. Not to mention the fact that the earning would always depend upon the success of the project.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:29:58 PM

Simply speaking, airdrops are easy and bounties are not compared to airdrops. The problem with airdrops is, you get very little amount of tokens. As airdrops are most of the time one time work, people tend to do that, the same is used by the scammers as people do not deep dive into details about the project and just do what is asked.

I also started doing airdrops but later realized that it is not worth spending time with my day today schedule. If you have free time, better give it a try as well. Keep track your work and then you can later analyze and check for yourself whether it is worth or not.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:36:54 PM

I chose bounty
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:54 PM

If you want to recieve a token in easy way then go for airdrop because in bounty you need to do a task before you recieve a token but before you join make sure that the bounty campaign has a good project.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:12:32 PM

Some airdrops can give you tokens and some are scam however in Bounty you will spend your time participating on their campaigns and grab the opportunity to get some profit just make sure that the campaign is a good project.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:44:45 PM

This question is very dicey. The effort is more for bounty compared to Airdrop which you just do a little. But looking at the reward, for bounty it is clearly stated what reward you get for the campaign but for Airdrop, it is to the discretion of the promoter. As for the value, you can benefit from the value of airdrop when the project matures. There are bounties that their reward is worthless or takes a very long time to be  of appreciable value. Just join both when you can.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

alphalifter304

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:44:54 PM

Bountys are better because you legit have to build your rep up and put in a little bit of labor to get paid, to many airdrops will stiff you so its not worth your time ever in my opinion.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:33:31 PM

Bounties are more profitable, not just for the money.. only that airdrops are just a waste of time, you need to provide a lot of details and sometimes you need to do a lot of things in order to qualify for $1 max.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:14:48 PM

Bounties or Airdrops this is a question about business for lazy people. Both things looks like wasteful entertainment. Thereis no way to make a right choice. But airdrops are better because they need less activity of me at least.
dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:19:10 PM

Usually the easiest is fill the airdrop form.
Without needing extra work or something like that, if you're lucky and the project is good, you can get many and make huge profit.
But, bounty is almost the same. It's not problem if you need to work extra as long as the project reach the goal and you know about the project and believe in. You can make huge profit, even bemused and just keep holding until it going up too high more than you think.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:35:13 PM

For someone that's too lazy to work then airdrop is the best thing for him. There are interesting bounties that anyone can join but also there are some interesting bounties in the first place but later on it's turning into a scam. Bounty will give better profit but airdrops are also easy money and less hassle to take so it depends on your satisfaction on what you really like.

Hi! Can I ask what is the difference between Bounty and Airdrop?

I just said it right already mate that airdrops are for people that don't want to exert effort and are too lazy to join those bounties. It's a free or like a giveaway to those people that will participate an ICO's airdrop and for bounties, from the word itself you need to do something and you'll get paid through reward or bounty from that ICO. And one of it is being part of the advertising of their project through campaign's.
airdrop are free and anyone can have this if they just wanted to have this but in bounty this is same one account one bounty campaign to have for and never been joined for any other campaign they can have both but this was been always depends on the one person if he can have it even he has a bounty campaign to join for and also they can have the ability to join in airdrop too.

Yes airdrops are free just like what I mentioned it's for the people that don't want to join some bounties but still wants to have those tokens. Anyone can join both of it bounty and airdrops but don't expect too much if you are someone that has received an airdrop that it will be that much, no. That's a giveaway and that's not that much so don't expect that you'll receive a lot of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:26:02 AM

in airdrop it's easy to just sign in,to the bounty hunting report hindrance of attention but if the bounty you have joined with you expect you to earn a great amount of money here especially if the project is good both of them are in my place but i focus more on bounty
gikere

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:36:36 AM

Both, try every way you can to earn tokens.
e_rein

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:54:59 AM

Both of these categories have its own merits. But the easiest one should be airdrop IMO. Because the steps are usually pretty simple it only takes less than 5 minutes, however not all airdrops that you join will result in something valuable. The rule of thumb is to follow as many airdrop as possible in the hope that some of them actually turn into something.

A N K O R U S  : Blockchain Asset-Backed Tokens
BE PART OF THE ICO : REGISTER NOW! (http://ankorus.org)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: