Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin expectation end of 2018  (Read 2119 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:39:10 AM

That's too far ahead, but just imagine if we would do even half of what bitcoins did this year, then $50k is nothing. Bitcoins jumped from $800 to $20,000 (its all time high) in less than a year! That's amazing. That is 25x since it started this year. Imagine if it would even do just 5x. Then $20,000 x 5 = $100,000 by the end of 2018. It's quite possible I think!
Yes, I am envisaging more for bitcoin by next year, and what we are seeing now is what is really expected with the correction after the huge maniac rise in the bitcoin's price.

By next year, I am sure a lot of the whales will want to start coming back in so as to have an upper hand and I also feel the wall street guys may also want to be a part of that so that they can also have solid ground in the market. $50,000 though seems like something we are going to be crossing next year.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:44:26 AM

I hope for 50k, i bet everything on this, my life savings, this will decide my future

I bet i'm not the only one who has such high hopes to reach the million

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:59:27 AM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

Despite the speculations and assumptions of various individuals regarding the height bitcoin will attain, there cannot be an exact price to it, as there is no certainty to the outcome. But considering the present growth, it can be assumed that it would reach $50k by the end of 2018.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:07:21 PM

Bitcoin's price will stay probably at 15k to 16k USD because of the correction. Take note that if we pumped hard, the correction will hit us hard too. But don't you worry, it will set it's ath after that. If you remembered, 200 usd to 3 usd, DUMPED, 1300 to 200 USD, DUMPED, 5000 to 2800 USD, another DUMPED. It's all just dump guys, don't panic sell or you'll lose. Cause as we all know, bitcoin will rise and rise.
It’s very clear to everyone today I check the price of bitcoin and its  price is very high than ever and from last two weeks its price is very high still its high and in next week its price will be more which will be a record price so end of the year it will be on the top a lot of its investors are taking a profit from it I also start selling of bitcoin since from last week and it give me a very good profit this 2018 is one of the lucky year for its users.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:12:16 PM

Well,for now it is difficult to pin the exact oeice by the close of 2018 but with the increase in adoption by many people organizations and so  on.Im sure we won't see anything short of at least $50k by the end of next year.Alot of people are now getting into cryptos and so basically demand will increase.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:30:53 PM

Today price of the bitcoin is 14,000 dollars and for sure the possible price of the bitcoin before end of this year 2017 will be $20k . But let's go back to the topic the price of bitcoin possible become 50k dollars is possie but we don't know when maybe it's not the year of 2018 maybe it will happen in the year 2019-2020. But they have possible price reach that in the year of 2018.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:39:41 PM

I hope for 50k, i bet everything on this, my life savings, this will decide my future

I bet i'm not the only one who has such high hopes to reach the million

We are all hoping all the best for bitcoin, but I'm not like you that risk everything in life in bitcoin, I wouldn't go that far because I still do need something in my life and I'm not going to put all of the things that I have in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin isbso good in the long run, so if you going to sold your house just to have some money that you are going to use in bitcoin investment, then where are you going to live?

It would be better if you are just going for 50 50,  I mean risk the half of what you have and take the other half while holding your bitcoin.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:53:30 PM

Speculations on such a large period of time isn't accurate nor to be accounted for even if it comes from highly involved people in the bitcoin or altcoin currencies field since you never know what forks/segwits/regulations/ICO bans/new coins/technologies/contracts and so many other parameters may widely vary to cause a different value fluctuation over time . Bitcoin has certainly amazed people and proved them wrong but it is now facing a massive decrease in market cap and i'd really be happy if it'll gain back ground through 2018 and why not reach such exorbitant  values .
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:55:04 PM

Yeah! I always look back from march 2017 I remember that bitcoin that day really hard to get almost $1000 that time and there is already crush and ups but I really wonder that bitcoin this December 2017 really beat approximately almost $20,000. So, in my own opinion as I experience the greatness of bitcoin this year I really expect too that bitcoin will soon beat $50,000 before year 2018 ends. Yeah! That was very amazing again to be done this coming year. Cheers to all of us!

Yeah we are all expecting now before the end of the year bitcoin hits $50,000 dollars. Now is the time to buy bitcoin low price in holidays. Massive dumping of everyone now to give presents to their families and relatives. I think next year when year ends again bitcoin price would be triple than we thought. Early investors are the lucky one's.
yselacreyo3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:00:54 PM

In the long term you can expect a lot from bitcoin, my expectations that close the end of the year with value exceeding 30,000, naturally by 2018 we will be able to find out from that base which will increase its capitalization according to the interest of the community in this project , so it could easily surpass the 50K.

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:31:03 PM

Given the pace with which the price of bitcoin grew in 2017, it is possible to expect the price of bitcoin in the $ 50,000 in 2018. And maybe this will not have to wait until the end of 2018. It can happen much earlier.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:42:41 PM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.
I would not be surprised, as that can really happen. I am not also surprised that what is happening in the market right now is a huge manipulation by some of the whales with the wall street guys trying to shake off the market to let those who are weak drop their stuffs, so that they can have a upper hand in the market.

If some of the huge traders are making this bet, then there could be something coming, but who knows ? Also, where did you get the news from if I may ask ?
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:46:51 PM

There is more than a year left until the end of 2018-.. how could we predict what is going to happen in more than one year? that is impossible, please, if you are going to create shitty threads, at least , try to be more considerated and ask real questions.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:38:22 PM

Many do really expect the bitcoin price goes high in the air up to $25K at the end of 2017 after the hardcore ends. We still need to wait for 1 or 2 months to see the a massive spike of $30 plus. Many bitcoin adaption has started now. McDonald is planning to receive bitcoin as a payment and one of Japan's organaizations is going to pay salary to their employees in bitcoins very soon.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
negamus

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:58:13 PM

Probably it will be over $25000 during the next year, and it might increase a little bit more if we are lucky enough, but i dont know, bitcoin can still rise much more than what it has rised during this year.
Just remember that bitcoin is getting more famous every year

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:38:22 PM

A million dollars is nothing to these people. They might thrown down a million in the other direction tomorrow.

No idea what 2018 is gonna bring. It could be epic again or terrifying. I don't mind too much really.

I never thought these figures could be reached so soon. If it falls from here then it can certainly do it again with a vengeance in the future.
medsi2

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:47:53 PM

For 2018 I expect a big boom for cryptocurrency and I think BTC will hit 50,000$ during that year.
Maybe we will see lot of movement upwards and correction downwards ( it works like it, doesn't it? HAHA), but I think that 50,000 is reachable for BTC.
By the way remember always that "Up the stairs, down the elevator"  Roll Eyes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitDiscussion

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:23:08 AM

Yeah! I always look back from march 2017 I remember that bitcoin that day really hard to get almost $1000 that time and there is already crush and ups but I really wonder that bitcoin this December 2017 really beat approximately almost $20,000. So, in my own opinion as I experience the greatness of bitcoin this year I really expect too that bitcoin will soon beat $50,000 before year 2018 ends. Yeah! That was very amazing again to be done this coming year. Cheers to all of us!

Yeah we are all expecting now before the end of the year bitcoin hits $50,000 dollars. Now is the time to buy bitcoin low price in holidays. Massive dumping of everyone now to give presents to their families and relatives. I think next year when year ends again bitcoin price would be triple than we thought. Early investors are the lucky one's.
There is no doubt that the price will go to this high because the reason is very simple, the demand is getting high day by day. This Christmas season proved to be lucky for many people. As we know the it is a religious activity so one group has taken out the money from the bitcoin and others have come to fill the gap. Now the price looks handsome again and it will go back to the precious one soon after the 30 january as the people of that many group will also start investing their money back.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:30:47 AM

Once the holiday and silly season is behind us and January is over, with all the hangovers from the new year parties, we should see a surge in Bitcoin and Altcoin enthusiasm beginning at around the middle of Feb 2018 and going into May, with some altcoins and Bitcoin hopefully reaching new ATHS. When will Bitcoin or IF BITCOIN will hit 50k USD a pop? Only someone with a time machine can know and also the big whales who are the ones moving the markets, they are all probably meeting behind closed doors making their next moves and charting the whole course of BTC going into 2018.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:15:36 PM

For 2018 I expect a big boom for cryptocurrency and I think BTC will hit 50,000$ during that year.
Maybe we will see lot of movement upwards and correction downwards ( it works like it, doesn't it? HAHA), but I think that 50,000 is reachable for BTC.
By the way remember always that "Up the stairs, down the elevator"  Roll Eyes

This is realistic guess, like in this year prices have been going so much high. In the start of this year 2017, prices were just floating around $500-900 and then prices tend to go higher and higher. And see now, before this dip prices were just exceeding $19000. So what I think prices will be going till $40-50k in the end of this year 2018. Good luck to all of you for this fantastic year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: