Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become one of the top 10?  (Read 4898 times)
Akramovkomer

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:15:13 PM

NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?

of course it can. the more neo-based projects appear the more expensive it will cost and will end up in the top 10, I'm sure
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

It is currently 6th in terms of market capitalisation.
Around a week ago, it was 8th.
I guess it reached the top 10, and we will surely see further increase, as NEO is a really promising project, called the ETH of China, but already moved to PoS, having plenty of ICOs, etc.
I'd say it can get close to ETH, but I dont think it can beat it. But it might appeal to the Chinese government, and if thats true, it will surely give a nice increase value
Baltior

Activity: 147

OpenMind y amante de la tecnología Blockchain

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

I think that this project go up when other icos use it like platform.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

Neo is a Golden goose coin from Cryptocurrency it will be next Eth Neo is developing worlds best blockchain in the world hopefully we will see next to bictoin in coming future
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

Neo has potential, but...
Neonites had plenty of time: where are projects (like Kitties)? Where is PR? Where are "write a NEO contract in 21 day" tutorials?
I am afraid the team is not up to the task. My verdict Smiley - it will slowly decline unless they catch a bank or two that will inject some cash... Ethereum rised to $1000 in the same time they got up to $1.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

NEO has a great potential, a great team and huge margin of development. I think NEO will enter the top10 in few weeks/months

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

I am astonished to see how NEO is holding ground while the rest of the currencies drop limitless. I think that there must be a good reason for all this and I would like to know it.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

Chinese investors have clung to it with claws and do not want to sell) and about the top 10, neo on the 7th place in the coinmarketcap

nata2904

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

I think that neo can be more than 15 best assistants. Its very popular and between the crypto-currencies and a good project.The team behind this project is very active, so sooner or later it can be very large.
cryptolottocc
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?

Neo will dominate only on chinese market. Even if it's better than ETH it will never dominate it. There are a lot of coins that technically are better than BTC. However, it doesn't reflects at all on the market price and market share. You need a special google guys to promote your coin. And that's never happens with chinese things..

🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 Ethereum Powered Dapp with the new and straightforward idea 😉 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

It's very difficult now to make a forecast for the future neo but if there are good news from China we can see the price of 1000$+
rodriguesgomes

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:53:46 PM

I think maybe it's possible cause NEO is Ethereum of Chinese people, there are a lot of investors and traders in China spend almost their money to invest in NEO. With this support from the biggest country in the world I think NEO is totally possible to reach to top 10 coin on the coinmarketcap
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

bitcoin, etherium and neo, these are undoubtedly the winners of all altcoins, neo has a great future.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
sergey_vass

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

NEO has a little trouble now, but the team is strong, and China will do everything to push its project forward, and they have a lot of money
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

2018 belong to Neo as far as last 2 years we have seen every year one coin grow in various technology space as well price variations but whole industry is looking at Neo
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

2018 belong to Neo as far as last 2 years we have seen every year one coin grow in various technology space as well price variations but whole industry is looking at Neo

The most important thing is that there should not be negative news from China, then neo will grow

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

Neo will dominate only on chinese market. Even if it's better than ETH it will never dominate it. There are a lot of coins that technically are better than BTC. However, it doesn't reflects at all on the market price and market share. You need a special google guys to promote your coin. And that's never happens with chinese things..
Have you seen how the NEO project grew last year? China can raise NEO in the top 10 coinmarketcap. But I agree that NEO can not replace Etherium.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
zenonramon

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

NEO is very strange coin. It's not so fast to grow but when the release it the coin had to be at least like Ethereum. But as we see it's not. The growth is not so impressive and now they have lots of rivals like Cardano or XEM. I have some NEO's but now I'm focusing more on ADA and I think these 2 will be top 10, at least top 20.
joelembiid

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:54:09 PM

Very high quality and a proven project neo. It has a solid place and this will not change between the first 5 and 15 i think.
mihalich

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:33:26 PM

It's very difficult now to make a forecast for the future neo but if there are good news from China we can see the price of 1000$+
NEO’s managed to side-step much of the fallout from China’s crackdown on coin issues. One question is whether Beijing’s policies might play a role in its longer-term development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: