Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:37:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become one of the top 10?  (Read 4898 times)
AKasOO

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

In my opinion, this is a very stable and strong crypto coin, which has great potential, it is really the second only Chinese etherium.
it has great potential to stay in the top 10, despite all the news we have about China in Crypto, we must take into account that whenever China can get back on the market, the NEO Project is of great quality, and its updates are constant, I am interested in coins this, this dependence on Fiat fluctuations. Soon the NEO will rise to the most advanced coin level.
dangtotes

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

2018 is the year of Neo with many ICOs running on the Neo platform more and more investors know about Neo
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

2018 is the year of Neo with many ICOs running on the Neo platform more and more investors know about Neo

i hope it, really. But atm i have not a good feeling with the total cryptomarket.....
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

It is one of the promising coins in the market. The price of NEO is slowly increasing. In coinmarket NEO shows its healthy growth. Many projects are running in NEO based on their tokens. Surely NEO will takes place in top ten coins, NEO has a huge potential. Its a very good blockchain project, and its almost similar with ethereum. They have very good devs, and they have big plans for the future. So im sure, that neo will become in the next years easily to the top5 coins !  Tongue
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:14:21 PM

One of my favorite cryptocurrencies is NEO, which has experienced a lot. This is perhaps the only cryptocurrency that has a very promising and dynamically developing platform, which I do not find the disadvantages. I think with confidence that NEO will easily enter the top 10 coins.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?

In my opinion, it can be not only a top ten coin but also a top 3 coin. I really want to see neo at #3 at the charts in the future, instead of ripple.
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

NEO is already on the 13th line in the rating of coinmarketcap and I think in the next couple of months it will be in the top 10. My opinion is based on the technical analysis of this crypto currency, as well as on the belief in this coin.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:23:34 AM

NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?
I'm sure someday NEO coins will be one of the top 10. But if for this year I think it can not be because of too many rivals. Maybe we need to wait several years to see the NEO become the top 10.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

Yes, it has the potential to be one of the top 10 and top best coin in crypto because of the good qualities that it has and also the bockchain technology. It might not be among the top 10 this year but I am sure if they continue to improve the technology and help it remain more stable and potential, it will be among the best coin in 2019.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

NEO was in the top 10. But now, TRON is replacing NEO. It is going to be difficult for NEO to be in the top 10 now. TRON was in the top 10, now it is the number 11.
MountainConqueror

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Mountains is my passion

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

A friends of mine says that today NEO is one of the most hopeful coins, I'm not investing into it but have a good opinion on that project
cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

I'm very pleased with the progress of the Neo platform. It's kind of pointless to talk just about the price when the whole market is bleeding - that won't be forever. And I see Neo as one of the winners at the next bull cycle.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

NEO is already on the 13th line in the rating of coinmarketcap and I think in the next couple of months it will be in the top 10. My opinion is based on the technical analysis of this crypto currency, as well as on the belief in this coin.

Everyone can be on top and it depends how they will do it. It depends what kind of services it would be that could be more useful and has the potential to grow in the future. Neo seems to have the quality of a good coin so maybe it can reached its target as long as the team keeps developing the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

Yes, now NEO quietly knocks himself a place in the top ten. It should not be underestimated as it unfortunately many people are doing now. NEO is very promising  Wink
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

Everyone can be on top and it depends how they will do it. It depends what kind of services it would be that could be more useful and has the potential to grow in the future. Neo seems to have the quality of a good coin so maybe it can reached its target as long as the team keeps developing the platform.

I would remind that a lot of NEO holders are keeping their balances to gain neogas, so that is also a reminder that a lot of people are truly just holders, not spenders or users, much like POS coin users were doing during the craze,,, and they are probably crying now because they thought they were generating free money from doing nothing. Binance is also holding so much NEO for people,,, they pay the gas if I remember. Wait until people start selling it off. Out of top 10 again.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

I think NEO is a very strange coin for the future, because Neo does not offer much profit for investment and growth perspective in the future, it also looks a bit slower than their other competitors, but I read in an online magazine explaining the NEO is a potential altcoin and has the capacity to rank top, but I still doubt if this can be done in this year due to its slow phase. Top altcoin in the graph is very strict in achieving and having a good position in holding the place, let's wait what happens next.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

Never, no chance. NEO is a good coin and I link big hopes with him. But first it will never. I see a some reasons. And one of them is a small decentralization. And it's a bad. I'd like their ICOs but it's so few
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

Yes, I think that NEO will become the top 10 two years from now. This is inevitable. Now that the price of NEO has not yet exploded, NEO prices will be very expensive in the future.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:35:48 PM

NEO is a slow and steady crypto which is sustaining its position even though there is down price for all the crypto and the crypto's all are bleeding. This particular coin has good potential but the biggest draw back for this coin is moving towards high price slowly which in a short term it is not considered healthy, but for long term like 5 to 10 years investment in this coin is advisable.
Pal Palich

Activity: 155
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:25:36 AM

I assume that despite the collapse of the entire crypto market, NEO's position remained quite confident. More and more projects are working on the NEO platform and further increase in the number of supporters, it is already nearby. The competition with the leading crypto-coins, NEO has survived and if someone buys a coin now, he creates a good margin of safety for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: