Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become one of the top 10?  (Read 4898 times)
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

I think NEO's top 10 is as good as we all know. In 2017, NEO became one of the top 10 electronic currencies by market capitalization, up by a thousand percent. . It hit a high of $ 187.41 per token in January 2018, following the eToro global business and investment platform. So NEO will definitely recover and will be in the top ten.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:38:00 AM

NEO is a coin made in China so that the most NEO users are Chinese residents, as we know that China is the biggest crypto user so I am sure that NEO's future will continue to improve.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

kovaa

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

We all watched as the year grew Eth, you can predict what future awaits Neo. It is obvious that in 2018 the ICO market will only gain momentum, and along with it, such tokens as NEO. Most projects from China will be released on the NEO platform. This is a huge plus for the project. I think in the top 5 coinmarketcap NEO will get.
EconomydayS

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

Yes, it will. NEO technology is unique. This is a great team that is in demand in Asian countries, including China.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
crypto_hann

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

This scenario is likely. The cryptocurrency market is very mobile, new cryptocurrencies are constantly appearing and disappearing. Some show staggering growth. So anything is possible.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

i have no doubt about it. this ecosystem needs projects and new blockchain solutions like ethereum neo and wanchain. i am sure that neo has a potential to grow like ethereum did before.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

NEO is a cryptocoin that aims to be “China's Ethereum” with technological benefits. it has enjoyed some price spikes recently. will it reach the top ten in 2018?
NEO is one of the altcoin that I am very confident. This is the first altcoin to be born in China, NEO has the technology, planning and direction is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call this altcoin is Ethereum of China. In addition, NEO also has a transaction processing speed in 1 second faster than Eth. I believe in the future NEO will grow strongly and achieve the top 10 coinmarkecap.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:48:34 PM

IN my mind there is no doubt that NEO is going to be in top 10. Actually I believe that can get to the top 5 in the not so near future. NEO is very good project and it is undervalued right now.

Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:55:59 PM

Maybe once NEO  get into the top 10. Let's consider this issue.
 1. Speed ​​and commission. The NEO network allows up to 1000 transactions per second. At the same time commission costs for such operations in the network are absent. In turn, in Ethereum all transactions are paid and fees can reach quite high sums.
2. Flexibility for developers. The NEO platform supports several programming languages. This allows you to start developing without retraining. In Ethereum, only the internal Solidity language is used.
3. Fork-stability. At the heart of the NEO is the dBFT consensus algorithm, which eliminates unplanned forks, and simplifies the upgrade of the entire system in the future.
Thus, NEO has a number of advantages in comparison with Ethereum.
The main shortcomings include:
1. Boundedness. NEO is considered a fairly young project, therefore it can't boast of such wide capabilities and functionality as Ethereum.
2. Inadequate ecosystem. The number of wallets and exchanges that work with NEO tokens is much less than that of Ethereum.
3. Expensive. In fact, to run your own token on NEO, you will have to pay gas, the amount of which can reach several tens of thousands of dollars. Yes, this allows us to weed out dummy projects, but, nevertheless, complicates the passage and serious projects.
Kariste

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:24:10 AM

At this present time, NEO remains in the top 10 cryptocurrencies. NEO will begin its decentralization by allowing well known commercial projects and communities to run consensus nodes, forming an initial confederation of actors with a strong interest in guaranteeing the security and success of the network. While it might seem counterintuitive, this architecture will be less centralized than many other networks today.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:47:33 AM

yes indeed when viewed from neo development from the beginning of release until now neo has a fairly fast and good development, and maybe neo has good prospects in the future, but lately neo has declined in rank, first when ranked 11th neo continue to experience good development and stay one more step in order to become a top 10, but now the neo rating in the market is ranked 15th, for some reason it can happen, either because the altcoin that overtakes it becomes better or even the neo becomes worse.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

NEO must enter the top 10  Cheesy Wink Smiley
Skyizz

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

I think NEO has a very great future. It can be called a national smart contract of China. If the authorities of China will use the blocking NEO, then this token will enter the top 10 crypto currency one by one.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

I think NEO will in the top 100. But it becomes difficult more and more. The competition for these places is active. And the bearish market does not allow to relax. From NEO I wait for development and massive expansion like Dash for example. And then we will see NEO price higher without BTC correlation
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

NEO is always on top but now it seems very low because of the regulations of china is not being final and the cryptos  are not fully legalize yet. Since it's developers are chinese, i guess it will be climbing soon if china manages to legalize crypto again in the whole region.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Cointje

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

We all watched as the year grew Eth, you can predict what future awaits Neo. It is obvious that in 2018 the ICO market will only gain momentum, and along with it, such tokens as NEO. Most projects from China will be released on the NEO platform. This is a huge plus for the project. I think in the top 5 coinmarketcap NEO will get.

Considering it is essentially the chineese Ethereum you could expect that projects from China will prefer this platform over others in the future. I have not seen many ICOs using NEO and the reason might be that in China ICOs are still officially banned. That circumstance will make it hard for NEO to grow.

Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

The Neo project NEO itself is quite interesting and the team's goals are quite ambitious. I think the NEO coin may get into the top 10, if only the team NEO will try very hard and want to do it.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:39:08 PM

It was a top 10 coin and I'm surprised it has fallen out of it. I'm guessing it will return there by the end of the year when the bull markets return. There are a lot of whales in east asia and they all like to invest in local projects such as NEO. It is already on binance so that is a bonus

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:13:48 PM

I think that it possess all the possibilities to do so. I always liked projects with their own blockchain, especially big ones, so I see the bright future of NEO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
danceinthedunes

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:18:00 PM

I think that they have to increase the volume a lot to get in, at the end that's the most important thing about a coin, it doesn't matter if it has a good price or if the value is very low if there is no one to sell it, but everyone is waiting to see what happens with China and its blockade with the cryptos, once that situation is clear I think NEO will explode to the top 5.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: