Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:46:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta! It's not safe anymore !?  (Read 3064 times)
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:53:09 PM

Yeap devs team writed EtherDelta is back in Twitter profile.
https://twitter.com/etherdelta better to follow it for all news and updates.
Very sad that a lot of people loose money there.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?
I also get news like that from social media groups, it is again problematic etherdelta it.
but I myself have not accessed etherdelta since the news was revealed.
Everyone is waiting for a solution..
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:43:53 PM

EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?

If you are using etherdelta, you must also use Metamask dude to prevent for the hacker. Now if you really like to use other exchange there are lot of exchange site platform out there where you can replace to Etherdelta and those are Bittrex, coinexchange, Yobit, cryptopia, Poloniex, hitbtc, livecoin, binance and coinbene.

sentinel73

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:48:53 PM

I use Bittrex. I think it's easier and safer to use. I haven't a problem until now.
But I think the problem in Etherdelta will be solved as soon as possible.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:51:22 PM

Users complain etherdelta.com is hacked. but sometime people post in Facebook, Twitter and social media "Ether delta hacked"  and lost money. Though hacked but there is no alternative way of etherdelta for token exchange 💱.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:52:38 PM

Lets hope that etherdelta developers will fix the issue as soon as possible.

summonerrk

Activity: 1400
Merit: 727

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:06:34 PM

Yes, now etherDelta is online so fishes can sold them ETH for 0.00001 it was a many times. This project needed many upgrades of usability.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tobi777

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:20:36 PM

I can not believe that Eterdelta was attacked. altcoin was a nice place to buy and sell.Now I do not know where to trade in the stock market. Even if the problem is solved, it is not like the old etherdelta.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:00:14 PM

EtherDelta has already returned to work without problems, but we must learn the lesson, we must be cautious, another interesting factor is the request for exchanges to the developers of tokens, because it has many token that only works with EtherDelta. With this problem, it stops negotiations.
The trust is lost now, I personally would no do deals on an exchange that has been hacked. If you don´t take care I am not doing business with you.

Merptastic

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:09:14 PM

I use Bittrex. I think it's easier and safer to use. I haven't a problem until now.
But I think the problem in Etherdelta will be solved as soon as possible.

Problem with Bittrex is they lack quite a bit of altcoins that can be found on Etherdelta.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:20:43 PM

Etherdelta.com is now up and running lets be vigillant to be more safe,and to protect our investments.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
canvan

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:24:16 PM

The main thing I got from this is that the etherdelta smart contract still has not been hacked so it actually is safe to trade there. The only thing that was vulnerable was their website itself and has others have pointed out using metamask would have prevented this problem.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:39:22 PM

is back to normal. everything ok again. buy and sell works
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:42:37 PM

Currently they have official announcement its back and working normally but many still have doubts and checking all updates what happening and how is going to work again because after hack its very difficult for any exchange to do as they was going one we need to wait and watch and can hope for good recovery from them
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:45:53 PM

I dont understand how it can be posibble. I use etherdelta for 3 months yes it has problem but now we cant use properly. If they dont solve their problems it will lose all users. I think I  should  use other exchance sites.
Piston_82

Activity: 350
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:33:13 AM

EtherDelta has already returned to work without problems, but we must learn the lesson, we must be cautious, another interesting factor is the request for exchanges to the developers of tokens, because it has many token that only works with EtherDelta. With this problem, it stops negotiations.

Please indicate 2-3 steps to secure to trade on the Delta? Maybe another 1 wallet? Use Metamask, etc.? Thanks for the reply!
abeke

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:41:24 AM

Currently they have official announcement its back and working normally but many still have doubts and checking all updates what happening and how is going to work again because after hack its very difficult for any exchange to do as they was going one we need to wait and watch and can hope for good recovery from them

Even it's back working in normal mode. Damage to reputation is done. But there are my tokens so I'll need to withdraw from exchange.
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:55:46 AM

EtnerDelta has already published a message in its Twitter account that they have started their full-time work and want to make several educational videos in the future.

But in a few months this is the second attack on this exchange and they did nothing to impair the security of their users. This is not at all pleasing and does not add respect to this exchange.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:59:02 AM

This was not a surprise for me. Exchange is a serious business and needs a security team to manage.
EtherDelta is a low budget exchange so we can see next hack attemps soon.
Try to use Kucoin or another big exchange

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
JavedRaj

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:31:17 AM

Ehterdelta should start their crowdsale to collect funds and start improving their website. It is the time for them to start an ICO which they had planned earlier this hack attack.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: