Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta! It's not safe anymore !?  (Read 3062 times)
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:11:06 AM

Lately, they really have a lot of problems. I started using other exchanges

https://forkdelta.github.io/
https://idex.market/

I've heard forkdelta a lot recently but never actually trade in there. I will wait for some more time before give it a go. And yeah, etherdelta is not reliable anymore. Since they chsnged their CEO, there are to many things fishy going on. From the DNS hack, the ICO, the fake twitter handle and now broken API.

Idex is quite reliable to me, been here for quite some time

Forkdelta = etherdelta

Check here why forkdelta is more userfriendly:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/7odsni/i_forked_etherdelta_forkdelta/

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

EtherDelta is a good exchange. Just use Metamask or go to the Tezor hardware wallets, and your coins will be safe. And do not forget to check the name of the site!
If there is another exchange, I prefer to run from ED.
deals are very slow and gas is huge, that's one of the reasons I want to go.
DEX will probably become ED's biggest rival.
Just a good competition and people will have more options to use, I guess if etherdelta won't be able to resolve such issue like this the would lose their
clients and it can be a possible downfall of this site, I was been there for quite a while selling my tokens but after seeing a lots of delayed and high fees
I'm force to wait for the tokens to reach a good exchange before selling, better to check all possible alternatives so we wont be sorry after having a hard time dealing with ED.
griezmann

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

EtherDelta is still safe for me, i haven't lose anything from ED.
Even the fee is quite higher than DEX,
but i don't think it's right if you say ED is not safe anymore.
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

Recently, they have a lot of problems. I left this exchange, now I use other

Idex
Forkdelta
webvn2k

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

today i lost 700$ token after i login etherdelta , i used import private key on etherdelta and i has never use private key anywhere

yesterday i check my token  on etherdelta and now i lost $700 .
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

About security do not even know what to tell you . Recently they have a lot of problems . I left and don't trade there anymore.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

hackers are there anywhere and the thing is ether delta do immediate reaction towards the malicious attack and they immediately shut down their sites.. ether delta is safe and if you use metamask you are totally safe. I think they wil not operate again if they are not sure of how security of their client like us and to others .
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

I agree that EtherDelta is still the best exchange for profitable investment in ICO, but it is not profitable and not convenient to sell on it!
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

EtherDelta is a good exchange. Just use Metamask or go to the Tezor hardware wallets, and your coins will be safe. And do not forget to check the name of the site!

Yes I use metamask but the problem is we always have connection problem to etherdelta. I dont believe that it is a good exchange. We need better alternatives. If there would be an alternative, I would never use ED again. There are some alternative exchanges but there are not many coins are listed there.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?

Actually etherdelta now,is in the uncertain situation,due some treats of hacking system to there exchanges website,this is only happen before but its been resolve but now is not to safe doing transaction again  of this  etherdelta exchange,thats why i advise the huobi pro. trading exchanges  its safe and easily to use trading site and user friendly,easily understand the trading statistic data.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

My first use of etherdelta was fine and i was able to sell it well but of the past i deposited my token reduced them so i was disappointed and then the site was not updated they always fail,from the hack they have many problems there and i hope they solved the problem soon
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

I love to trade on etherdelta because it's easy to use but now Etherdelta using https://forkdelta.github.io/
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

Lately, there have been a lot of negative reviews about EtherDelta, if someone does not know then Delta has a fork that works much better than Delta, because they did it for it, I can not say the exact address, but there was this address on github

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

Lately, they really have a lot of problems. I started using other exchanges

https://forkdelta.github.io/
https://idex.market/

I've heard forkdelta a lot recently but never actually trade in there. I will wait for some more time before give it a go. And yeah, etherdelta is not reliable anymore. Since they chsnged their CEO, there are to many things fishy going on. From the DNS hack, the ICO, the fake twitter handle and now broken API.

Idex is quite reliable to me, been here for quite some time
They are always reliable until they stop being reliable.
I have been skeptical about trading on EtherDelta these days after the hijack last year by some hacker who was able to redirect the website. Idex is good, but they are all just in the same category somehow.

As much as decentralized exchange sounds, there are still a lot that is needed to improve on and most especially security, so for now, I will just stick with normal exchange with liquidity.
Robin77

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

EtherDelta is a good Exchange for short term trading but I think it is not safe for long term holder. Because sometimes hacker attacked and they try to hack our privet key. Use EtherDelta carefully and do not share your privet key others site.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:57:42 AM

etherdelta dev's have shares updates of the etherdelta they said that the exchanger was back online and the trading was resume we just have to increase of patience about etherdelta and its team to have their problems solve
Evangeline2

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

EtherDelta is not safe at all. I've stolen 115eth after the EtherDelta transaction, and then invested in the EtherDelta ico project, which is now worthless.

Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

I think etherdelta does become unsafe. too many missing tokens
and also too often disturbed by etherdelta thieves. to my knowledge it may have to be even better for security.
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

it's always been a dump
people lost a lot of money by entering wrong orders, IDEX is a much better stock market
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?

Now there's the IDEX alternative. Personally, it's an exchange that I like more than EtherDelta. I think it's more intuitive and functional. And although IDEX gas costs are about 1.5x higher than EtherDelta, on IDEX there is no risk of competing for the same order and wasting this gas fee. Traders receive their chosen order regardless of how long the transaction takes to settle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: