Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDelta! It's not safe anymore !?  (Read 3062 times)
Adrianne23

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

Myslím, že mariencoin MTC má naozaj jasnú budúcnosť. Sú to svetová prvá globálna eskortná platforma, ktorá používa umelú inteligenciu (tiež prvú samoudržiavajúcu krypto-menu). Tu je odkaz na ich stránky: https://marineco.in/ico, ktorý obsahuje ich whitepaper, a získať 450000 MTC zadarmo, ICO informácie, atď pripojiť aj https://marineco.in pre viac informácií ..
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

Now there are a few alternative exchanges. I think more alternatives will emerge. This will benefit all of us in the face of reduced fees and increased quality of services.

I agree, I think that the future belongs to the decentralised exchanges as people are tired of hacks and problems on the centralised exchanges and no longer trust them.

LainL1

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

I heard that etherdelta is replaced with forkdelta, etherdelta member can directly go into forkdelta by entering privatekey which used in etherdelta, right?
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:42:48 PM

I heard that etherdelta is replaced with forkdelta, etherdelta member can directly go into forkdelta by entering privatekey which used in etherdelta, right?

This could be true. I used folkdelta the other day, loaded it on the same browser i had loaded Etherdelta and i didn't even have to re enter my private key so as to load my account. The user interface also seems to have a similarity thou there seems to be low trade volumes so far

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

I started using forkdelta. I liked the exchange, and there are not any brakes. I use Metamask, and I think it's safe.
The only thing that we have loss our account or being hack by someone is due to our own negligence. A lot of pishing sites and wrong link that we have mistaken to click, it gives them chances to collect our information in just a single mistake we've made. That's why we should be careful and we should think deeper before we have to make transactions.
ahasan909

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:09:37 PM

Actually, Etherdelta not safe for at the moments. This site wasn't good, Now its totally down, you can avoid this site. but I suggested to you another erc20 token support site, YOU can trade your token in  Forkdelta. I like Forkdelta.

https://forkdelta.github.io

you can use now Forkdelta. it looks like totally Etherdelta and it's smoothly loading. Please don't import your private key in  forkdelta, I think its risk, Pls use Metamask and safe your private key
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?

If the developers in the near future do not solve the problems, I'm afraid that this exchange will simply disappear. More and more people are leaving from there to other exchanges. Increasingly, I hear about IDEX and Forkdelta. I see two options, the exchange continues to be improved or simply died.
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

I started using forkdelta. I liked the exchange, and there are not any brakes. I use Metamask, and I think it's safe.

Yes, it's safe. I also trade on this exchange and I like it. As for me, Forkdelta is a worthy substitute for EtherDelta. Now I'm not worried about where I'll be selling my tokens. I think that 2018 will be the year of decentralized exchanges.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:02:17 PM

It was not very safe before. It is very strange, because the commission for actions on the stock exchange is quite large, although it probably depends on the external commissions of ethereum itself.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:27:50 PM

etherdelta is as safe or uncertain as other exchanges. I'm now re-using etherdelta without any problems but only because I use for tokens that has little value a separate wallet. Many users also make mistakes themselves and have a mew there with many eth. this is not good
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

EtherDelta! Dear forum participants, what do you think about how to continue working, because there is no alternative to this exchange yet, and it is not possible to trade safely any more. What alternative can you offer?
I can not believe that there is no normal alternative to the Delta.
Dear members of the treads, advise please where else we can exchange the tokens?
And why is no one here talking about the new ForkDelta exchanger that appeared recently and which is an analog of EtherDelta? This is a very good exchanger, fast, about it so far only positive feedback. However, due to the fact that it is new, the volume of trades while it is small. Maybe the situation has changed in this plan for the better in the last week.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

Why are you not using metamask
Can you explain how this is done, how to use the metamask?
I've heard a lot about it, but I do not understand how it works?)

It's simple, you install the MetaMask extension in your browser of choice, be it Chrome or Firefox. Then you can create an address in MetaMask that you can use or you can import an existing one. Once you've created an address, websites can ask MetaMask to sign transactions.

It's a bit safer than using EtherDelta's built in wallet system because if the DNS was hacked and redirected to another site, it would have to request you to sign the transaction using MetaMask and you'd be able to see if it was doing something different to what the malicious EtherDelta said it was doing. I.e depositing all of your Ether into another wallet which is not the action you were taking on the website.

With that said, there are some risks with using MetaMask as well. So make sure you don't put that much money into your MetaMask address.
Thanks a lot, I will try this option. So as I understand I can create my wallet in metamask and transfer from MEW some tokens and then to use metamask to work with Etherdelta. Am I correct?
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:33:16 PM

I must admit that the new Etherdelta team did an excellent job, and the updated version showed itself very well, although the interface upgrade is still necessary ...

What new interface? It's the same old same old!
They hardly improved anything, it's pretty much the same shit with better performance and no so much lag.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

I still use EtherDelta service on a much more limited scale. Part of the funds I process with Metamask and MyCrypto. Today there are a lot of opportunities to avoid EtherDelta if you don’t believe it.
Agent99

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

It is safe but aftter last month hacking they work on it to fixed the problems, so please wait. I think Etherdelta is one of best decentralized exchanges and it's necessary for crypto trading
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

There are many improvements in the world of crypto money. As the volume of money increases, the number of coins increases. we're getting coins from echange sites. etherdelta site users. security is important.
v_Harley

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

EtherDelta is not safe at all. I traded in EtherDelta and lost my private key. I lost 115eth. The hacker who stole my eth was a hacker who frequently stole other people's crypto from EtherDelta.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

EtherDelta is not safe at all. I traded in EtherDelta and lost my private key. I lost 115eth. The hacker who stole my eth was a hacker who frequently stole other people's crypto from EtherDelta.

Thats a huge amount of money dude! Stay away from that kind of exchange site that need to import your private key because in the end it will lost your altcoin, I read some news that etherdelta are back to normal and we can trade again but right now Im stay away from.etherdelta even most of my altcoin are tradable in that site.

mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:56:07 AM

The exchange does have a lot of problems, but about security, I'm sure it's still safe.
ICOPara

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:46:28 PM

After the etherdelta ICO, i think the team leave the exchange. They dont make any improvement and exchange not work well.
I see forkdelta more than them but they not reach etherdeltas volume yet.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: