Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2365 times)
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:39:39 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
We all know that bitcoin is decentralized. It is uncontroled by anyone else and it is not by governments or any officials that are managing the entire economy or entire country. It has the own pattern weather it will going to rise the price or it's getting down it is base upon its own marketing pattern. Ofcourse the price is will going to rise more and more and it is not today because the price is not yet stable. But I know that after the down of price it will going to increase the price sharply.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
likeBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:42:29 PM

And you were not wrong, the price was pretty low when you wrote this thread, it touched less than $11k, but now it is over $16200 each bitcoin, it increased a lot, all those who bought at 11k are now in a real big profit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:50:46 PM

this is not new bitcoin is volatile so we should expect this. last week it was too low but now bitcoin value is recovering it again so maybe and i am hoping next year the bitcoin value will go more higher . i did not panic if bitcoin will go down i am always positive in bitcoin.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:24:28 PM

Bitcoin is the currency and there will be up and down in this currency the currency market from the start to till now are very sensitive and volatile. the price is getting low for now and we can not control it it in the demand and supply of this currency and the big investors who holded much amount of bitcoin they can move the prices to some sort of. the articles and the senior users of this currency have posted different posts regarding the fall in price but the main theme of all of them are same. currency is very sensitive and a small change can bring large changes.
Yes i notice it too. But nothing to worry about because as the price falls down that the time for the investors or any bitcoin holder to buy bitcoin at lower price and when the bitcoin price rises up again maybe they had a good value as they hold it until the rise of bitcoin again.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:43:06 PM

Traditional analysts can't even predict the value of bitcoin. They just saying it's a bubble but yet bitcoin price is now getting higher.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:03:42 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.

Of course it will be high again, in this platform you should be aware in losing money cause in this case this platform possesses volatily feature in which we have to be ready in dumps and pumps of its price ,it is its way to make itself better and capable to become innovated , I think when you enter Bitcoin you should be aware of that , that not everyday is good you can encounter total lose and you should still have faith in God in this platform and in yourself.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
agirlbtw

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

The falling Bitcoin price is very normal, it can decrease and increase at any time, it is difficult to put it into a rule and calculate it as a problem, it gives us the risk but also bring a lot of profits
winteroxalis

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:40:40 PM

The price of a bitcoin is determined by supply and demand. When demand for bitcoins increases, the price increases, and when demand falls, the price falls.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:18:57 PM

Of course it is, its already part of Bitcoin's life or should we say way of developing the ups and downs of its price, you know dear this is commonly part of this platform as its way also of getting bigger of course for you to become better you have to lose for you to gain right? We should not focus always on its price take it as opportunity to grow.

grandbrad02

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:50:51 PM

The price of a bitcoin is determined by supply and demand. When demand for bitcoins increases, the price increases, and when demand falls, the price falls.
I think the demands and supply are depending on the news too. If there are news that give Bitcoin the advantage in spreading to the global the price will go up and if it's a disadvantage , they will go down.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:35:15 PM

this is not new bitcoin is volatile so we should expect this. last week it was too low but now bitcoin value is recovering it again so maybe and i am hoping next year the bitcoin value will go more higher . i did not panic if bitcoin will go down i am always positive in bitcoin.
Yes I agree, this is not really new. When they wrote this thread, the price of bitcoin pretty low. But if you were really want to gain a lot of it then you must have patience to wait until the price goes back to normal. I will hold my coins eventhough price is low. I will hold this because I know bitcoin really help us more if price of this recovering. I am pretty sure that in the coming years bitcoin price will goes higher and higher.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

CryptoTrump

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:09:04 PM

Yes, whenever there is a bitcoin price boom there must be a correction that would come in and balance the market.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:52:24 PM

Yes I agree, this is not really new. When they wrote this thread, the price of bitcoin pretty low. But if you were really want to gain a lot of it then you must have patience to wait until the price goes back to normal. I will hold my coins eventhough price is low. I will hold this because I know bitcoin really help us more if price of this recovering. I am pretty sure that in the coming years bitcoin price will goes higher and higher.
Yes it's true bitcoin value are fall down but I think it was not go for long period of time. Because more supporters of bitcoin are going to invest this coming new year. I guess bitcoin value touches $20,000 when 2018 coming.

I'm looking forward to good value of bitcoin in the future.
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:59:16 PM

Bitcoin is the currency and there will be up and down in this currency the currency market from the start to till now are very sensitive and volatile. the price is getting low for now and we can not control it it in the demand and supply of this currency and the big investors who holded much amount of bitcoin they can move the prices to some sort of. the articles and the senior users of this currency have posted different posts regarding the fall in price but the main theme of all of them are same. currency is very sensitive and a small change can bring large changes.

I hope someday bitcoin will recover, and much more value, we all know that bitcoin now is in danger we cant pridect the value. Bitcoin is the greatest coins, i dont think if bitcoin go down faster that is danger for us.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:40:13 AM

Its normal for bitcoin to show sudden drop in value. Its bitcoins basic nature, its volatile. Though there is ni assurance on where the price is going, Im pretty sure that it will continue to grow in value since it gaining popularity and demand from people around the world.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:59:50 AM

Its normal for bitcoin to show sudden drop in value. Its bitcoins basic nature, its volatile. Though there is ni assurance on where the price is going, Im pretty sure that it will continue to grow in value since it gaining popularity and demand from people around the world.
Is not unusual to happen with bitcoin, up and downs are always be there. There is no way that bitcoin will escaped from that since it is very vulnerable for that scheme and it's price varies from the market supply and demand.
feelthebern98

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:00:42 AM

Is normal for something that goes up that much within one month
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:08:54 AM

and in yesterday, the price starts to increase back and now I think bitcoin need to break the wall so the price could increase higher. but unfortunately, it seems the price cannot break the price because I see the red candle in the exchange and it makes me prepare something if the price is down again. but like other people said, it is normal for bitcoin to getting low in price after bitcoin reach the higher price so, in the next time, bitcoin can reach another higher price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:20:04 AM

It's not really the first time that the price decreases. In fact its not really that low atleast the price of bitcoin is rising. Just keep hodling because in time it will rise up again and even higher im sure. Im keeping my faith with bitcoin.
uzumaki

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:28:08 AM

From the grafic a few years ago usually the price of bitcoin indeed dropped in december but this does not will be long lasting, the value is fluctuative and gradually rise again will even continue higher , i'm believe that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: