Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2370 times)
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

Bitcoin rate will always pump or dump because it is volatile in nature. I read some factors that results to sudden change in the price. One reason probably is the price correction of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. And the  panic among investors maybe due to the bad news about hackers. However, I strongly believe that bitcoin will recover and regain its normal rate every time the down side strikes. Difficult as it is, but we have to  keep bitcoin and wait till we get a high rate which will give us greater profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Onanana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

That is why i created my account here in forum because i noticed that the price is getting low and might be the time for my crypto business to start. I hope i have luck on this.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

Yeah, there is a reason for the price fall and I appreciate this fall because I think this is something that will stabilize the price of Bitcoin and it would help Bitcoin to grow in the long run. We have experienced the rally in the previous year and now it is the time when price should stabilize at its real level. I am expecting this chaotic situation to remain like this and price will start reverting after the first quarter of this year and I am also expecting the sustainable growth in the rest of the year.
sommii

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

Doooooown to 0, time for better cryptocurrencies.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

In fact, it is going up right now..

Why do you think that it is going to crash? It just makes no sense, it is going up day by day (and it touched it's dip a few days ago)

Maybe it will touch $15000 during the next few days.

Well for me what's the reason is that it is part of a organization. They need time to low the price so that it can have a chance to buy some and maybe they can prepare for the progress in increasing higher than past. Pricing high and low is likely a roller coaster sometimes high sometimes low.
brontosafar

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:02:16 PM

how about todays dude? honestly i've been retired for almost two years and i've missed lot of things. can someone encourage me to invest or trading again?and since i've lost my main account here i don't know the latest info about btc. btw so glad to come back in this forum! Grin
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

yes indeed bitcoin prices are currently down, but in my opinion bitcoin prices have not been low. Bitcoin prices are still standard today in my opinion. If you believe in bitcoin definitely bitcoin will rise again because bitcoin is global money and also electric money, maybe the future bitcoin will rise again.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

yeah, i think bitcoin prices will rises again in the matter of time. maybe several months later. this month is kinda bearish. when it is low, this is the best time to buy bitcoin to gain such a profit in the matter of time. hold if you have, buy if you not have this bitcoin.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:15:18 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 07:27:35 AM by AnonBitCoiner

yeah, i think bitcoin prices will rises again in the matter of time. maybe several months later. this month is kinda bearish. when it is low, this is the best time to buy bitcoin to gain such a profit in the matter of time. hold if you have, buy if you not have this bitcoin.

But now the price of bitcoin is started to raise back itself .Just before the price equivalent to dollars of bitcoin is cross 11,000$.In past two days price of bitcoin is less than this .Now the price is crossed 11,130$.Use the chance to buy a bitcoin with low price,then only you get huge profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

Price are increasing today and i am very happy Grin I already want to see that hype when price will reach 20K again. I believe that we will see even 50K this year.
Forhadm

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

Of course sure that Bitcoin prize is getting low I will follow this matter in one month ago I think a lot of customer ,now a days many others people are interested in Bitcoin and they will working continue at Bitcoin in day and night such as last a lot of people are joining in Bitcoin I think this why prize is getting low.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
I think the main reason why bitcoin continue to fall is the demand of it in the market. Maybe theres an enough supply that cause the bitcoin price fall down. Theres no competition happen in the market because everybody can have it. Or else maybe the issues in south korea affect it.
Or simply because the this year is for altcoin , and they make the bitcoin weak. But eventhough it is the year for altcoin im still believe that bitcoin can recover soon.
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:54:40 PM

It has been a week of swings in the prices of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, the moves have mostly been downwards, even with falls of over 20%. Still, as we know, bitcoin's nature is all about swings. Probably, a huge rise is coming....
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

As we noticed that the peice of bitcoin is swinging all through out the way. It is becasue Flactuated, we cannot determine when it will be stable the price. But it is okay at all becasue if you invest it means their is a possibility that it will double the price if you trust and hold it. Eventhough the price prediction is uncontrolable but atleast your mind is stable to stick with bitcoin.
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 10:20:52 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
I think the main reason why bitcoin continue to fall is the demand of it in the market. Maybe theres an enough supply that cause the bitcoin price fall down. Theres no competition happen in the market because everybody can have it. Or else maybe the issues in south korea affect it.
Or simply because the this year is for altcoin , and they make the bitcoin weak. But eventhough it is the year for altcoin im still believe that bitcoin can recover soon.
Yes, I like your opinion. The fluctuative price in cryptocurrency is normal situation. Sometimes the price is high and many time the price decrease. We must patient and wait until the price normal again Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

Of course sure that Bitcoin prize is getting low I will follow this matter in one month ago I think a lot of customer ,now a days many others people are interested in Bitcoin and they will working continue at Bitcoin in day and night such as last a lot of people are joining in Bitcoin I think this why prize is getting low.
Yes, bitcoin price right now is getting low. Maybe because of the season many bitcoin user’s need money that’s why they sell their bitcoin even the profitable rate is very low. That is the main reason why bitcoin price’s drops because of the volume of seller increase and the volume of buyer decrease. Hope it will recover in the next coming weeks to rise the value of bitcoin.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:48:03 PM

Yes, bitcoin price right now is getting low. Maybe because of the season many bitcoin user’s need money that’s why they sell their bitcoin even the profitable rate is very low. That is the main reason why bitcoin price’s drops because of the volume of seller increase and the volume of buyer decrease. Hope it will recover in the next coming weeks to rise the value of bitcoin.

Maybe it is really because of that,i believe that there are so many factors that can really affect the price of bitcoin we cannot really say that bitcoin now is really low we are now in a neutral stage and there are two choices either bitcoin will drop down or it will rise up.i think this cant be run for a long time maybe tommorow price will quickly change.Hoever we must be thankful if it will drop down because that was a great opportunity for us to buy.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
MkGregor

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

Not yet. LOW will be the 8k mark, now we are still bouncing back and forth

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:40:38 AM

Stop looking at bitcoins price for maybe 2 to 3 months,  you will only get disappointed when see bitcoins price goes down. Even i when i see bitcoin price went down it breaks my heart.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:45:47 AM

The fall is basically a correction, it is going to stablilise with time. We should have already known that this will come and this is the reason one should know when to sell except holding for long time.
a very drastic decline after soaring, but whatever happens with the decline in bitcoin prices does not affect the spirit of bitcoin users and they will persist and always survive because they believe one day the bitcoin price will rise again and will stabilize at a high price. all there must be because there may be some who disagree with the bitcoin .. because the bitcoin digital currency is not shaped but the price beat other prices and the development of bitcoin increasingly popular, so naturally there are constraints and problems that occur ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: