Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2370 times)
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:47:12 AM

Bitcoin's value is getting depreciated almost every day this month and the struggle continues. If this will continue until the end of this month, then maybe that will be the deepest plunge of bitcoin's market price ever recorded.

lucas0909

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

I like it when the price of bitcoin is getting low because it is like an opportunity for me to grab because the price is like being on a sale in the market that all of the people can grab it and so that they will get bitcoin from a cheaper and lower price...
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
For me i think that too many people mine a bitcoin without any investments and also investors can invest a smaller than before because they are affraid that maybe bitcoin down and down to its price but all of that is an undertermine thing because bitcoin can experience also an unexpected rising and increasing its orice that rise a million dollar and ut can also falls its price. Since it has down and ups i think that now can increase its price even nit now maybe on the following days and months.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

You do not have to worry because the Bitcoin crash is because of the holiday seasons. This is the time of profit taking so bitcoin really drops. The same thing happened last year, every time december came, the value of Btc actually dropped. But after that, we expect the Bitcoin to rise again. It will definitely exceed the peak price in recent days.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:04:19 AM

Indeed, bitcoin value at this moment is getting low. Possibly in view of the season numerous bitcoin client's need cash that is the reason they offer their bitcoin even the gainful rate is low. That is the fundamental motivation behind why bitcoin cost's drops in view of the volume of dealer increment and the volume of purchaser diminish. Expectation it will recoup in the following coming a long time to rise the estimation of bitcoin.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

I think bitcoin price getting low now.but I wish it recover very soon.every currencies have up and down experience.though bitcoin price  value is low but its up and price increasing very short time.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
All the factors that are discussed in your thread can't be the reason of down in the price of bitcoin .
Bitcoin is that technology which is impossible to hack at any edge and also mining is not a game of kids to mine directly in unlimited amount . And also entry of new cryptourrency in this field will increase demand of bitcoin Because people will buy bitcoin to invest in that cryptourrency , so here I can say that  a type of stupid article you ridden .
In Actual the price of the bitcoin totally depends upon the demand of the users in this world and if any negative news with spread in the world then people will get into fear and try to sell Thier btc and that will Result into dump of the price 
Here bitcoin is more stable cryptourrency then any another and we should always see the dump in price always as a opportunity to invest .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Earthk

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Bitcoin's value is now relatively low.Its value was much higher at the end of 2017,but at the beginning of the year very few in the year 2018. Bitcoin's value has been reduced due to the price of other coins in the market.I hope Bitcoin's price will be back to the previous level.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

It is normal, bitcoin and all cryptocurrency price value at the market may go up and down. It depends upon the supply and demand at the market, we may consider also the volatility of crypto's. Bitcoin price now is at low the good thing of it is now is perfect time to invest while the price is at low. The lesser we spend at our investment at bitcoin the higher earnings we can get if bitcoin rises again. All we have to do is to invest now and hodl im sure bitcoin will reach at 20K$ within this year.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

It is normal, bitcoin and all cryptocurrency price value at the market may go up and down. It depends upon the supply and demand at the market, we may consider also the volatility of crypto's. Bitcoin price now is at low the good thing of it is now is perfect time to invest while the price is at low. The lesser we spend at our investment at bitcoin the higher earnings we can get if bitcoin rises again. All we have to do is to invest now and hodl im sure bitcoin will reach at 20K$ within this year.
We dont want to panic believe on bitcoin it is in normal rate this will be your great advantage to buy a cheaper bitcoin because the price is getting low all we need is patience and hold in order to gain huge profit as bitcoin comeback on the range we expect.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

I really don't know what is exactly the reason behind the decreasing price of bitcoin but i think  the caused of decline of bitcoin price is the bad news coming from different countries and low demand of bitcoin in the market.But there's nothing to worry about the price because i believed that sooner or later bitcoin will be recover again.

highquA1

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:41:57 AM

Don't think about it. Just stay calm, smoke weed and invest slowly steadily Smiley
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:00:30 AM

Yeah as of now its getting low but anytime it will goes up again.Normal for ceypro coins especially for volatile movement qill goes higher and lower its price thats why we just calm always.
Ebihsu

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:26:35 AM

The rise and fall in the market price of bitcoin or any other crypto coin is quite a normal thing. Now it is the time to be patient and keep the Bitcoin for the time when the price again growing up, and  I think this is the time to buy bitcoin, this will be the right decision.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:32:53 AM

Volatility is the crypto market is normal. We will see it up and down.

In this case, I feel that it is a combination of multiple factors.. the chief of which is the

regulations that are being put into the markets. But I think this is coming to pass soon..

Korea and even France are starting to look positively at ICOs.. so cryptos will be legitimatised soon.

How you see this situation will determine how successful you will become..

those that have the long term vision of crypto and am willing to invest prudently will see success.

those who just panic and sell will just live to regret it in a few years time.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:36:12 AM

we know that btc price is volatile no one can denied on that even the price are getting low it will back again to highest price of it don't so be negative btc will increase inspite of all odds. btc now are gaining popularity and investors so probably it will be rise again.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:52:48 AM

not just bitcoin, ethereum also continues to fall. no more choice, than having to lose a lot, better to hold. we must always believe that the price in the market will rise again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

I was wondering too about its reason means why is it such? is there any problem with the year?
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:00:49 AM

This is quite alarming indeed but bitcoin already pass a hurdle like this. Many crisis  just run through btc market but btc survive it. You may say that btc price is getting lower  because of Google and Facebook ads banning. This may the full situation.
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

everyday is falling with 5% and the same for the alt-coin  Undecided Undecided Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: