Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 2365 times)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:44:28 PM

No nothing to worry about the falling price.Bitcoin's price increases or decreases everyday.

Actually it depends on what timeframe of the chart you are using. It doesnt drop everyday in fact in some ocassion it is going up ( if you use the 1day chart )

The cryptocurrencies are decentralised so they are not stable

You should learn before you post, being decentralized has nothing to do with it being unstable

Bitcoin's price depends on the demand and supply in the market.

I could say with certainty , some manipulation as well

So falling prices will not affect anyone as the prices will recover.

IF it recovers but there is a good chance for it to recover ( I can say this for certain but dont forget that there is always a risk for everything including of it being worthless )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

I observed it's getting low then rise at the same time.  Why does  it happened?  Can somebody explain about it?
The market is fluctuating daily so we could expect rise and fall everytime. It is the usual happen in the market but I think the demand is increasing. The price is getting low maybe this is still the correction and I think were seeing the rise again any moment.
Shamburis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
bitcoins price is getting low if course, it is like our own currency also that bitcoin can getting low and it can also get high in only one puff and that is bitcoin was.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

And are you really worried about it? The price is going up again, i dont see any "real" problem on it to be worried about the price. It is recovering again, and that is the only thing that matters right now.
It touched less than 10000, and now it is recovering, just calm down and left your computer, it will be over 20000 by the next year.

The changes in terms of bitcoin price is just normal because the system of bitcoin is just having a movement on the market in the stock of bitcoin as people deals with transactions and investments. So the best way for us to get through the dip of bitcoin price is for us to prepare so we could definitely earn as soon bitcoin price get low. Remember the principle of trading which is to buy low and sell high.
Most beginners will feel panic at the lower bitcoin prices today, if we look at the principle of trade, this is the greatest opportunity to buy more bitcoins.
This is the opportunity to collect and buy more bitcoin. Collect more bitcoin by trading altcoins which pump the price on the market that will give huge profit then holding bitcoin on the wallet. Ethereum really pumps while the price of bitcoin going up and down in a day. Take risk to buy now because it will be profitable for the long run.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:10:15 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
The main reason for the recent backdrop on the market value of Bitcoin is probably the high level of transaction due to holiday season. But the thing here is that, holidays ended and it means that its market value will eventually increase. Investing now iwll be surely an advantage because profit will be assured now that its market price is expected to be more expensive this year.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

bitcoins price is getting low if course, it is like our own currency also that bitcoin can getting low and it can also get high in only one puff and that is bitcoin was.
Be happy now that bitcoin prices are stable does not mean bitcoin not have value in the market continu ,the price low is not a bad as 2014 now $14500 it is a remarkable price in my opinion

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:44:25 PM

during this topic was made i believe it is because of the holiday season were almost everyone is converting their cryptos into fiat to spend and at this point the cause of its price getting hard to pump is because that most alts are just doing well this year.

merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:21:29 AM

i don't believe on hacking and mining bitcoins will make the bitcoins getting low. as you remember last year november there was fast increasing on bitcoins from 14k$ per bitcoins up to 20k$ maybe due to huge demand. and as a holliday season some of holders maybe converting it that may affect of downing bitcoins. but i never get worried about this dipping. it is a natural happen or it always happen on crypto. hold hold hold just relax soon it will rise up again .
Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:30:04 AM

Some people are just being afraid so they immediately sell out their bitcoins. They are too scared to take the risk of waiting for the right time of selling out. But that's actually a good thing for us.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:34:02 AM

And are you really worried about it? The price is going up again, i dont see any "real" problem on it to be worried about the price. It is recovering again, and that is the only thing that matters right now.
It touched less than 10000, and now it is recovering, just calm down and left your computer, it will be over 20000 by the next year.

The changes in terms of bitcoin price is just normal because the system of bitcoin is just having a movement on the market in the stock of bitcoin as people deals with transactions and investments. So the best way for us to get through the dip of bitcoin price is for us to prepare so we could definitely earn as soon bitcoin price get low. Remember the principle of trading which is to buy low and sell high.
Most beginners will feel panic at the lower bitcoin prices today, if we look at the principle of trade, this is the greatest opportunity to buy more bitcoins.
I think not only the newbie who feels panicked but for some investors who bought a lot of bitcoin a few days ago. bitcoin prices continue to fall in a few days ago. I think if this keeps happening. I would also be scared and panicked because the price does not go up recover. You're right that it seems like this is a very low price. we should think that this is a great opportunity to buy. with it will help the price to go back up.. #IMO
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

Yeah i notcie that its getting low from $19000  right after the holidays season, but its not time to withdraw our bitcoins i think it will just prepairing for another price burst like it did last year, but atleast thank it for being slight stable around $15000
abdulhossain

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

Yes its getting low from 19000 $..  And its very normal I think..Because It was quiet stable from that price.. But the problem is when rate increases very fast..  Grin But now it is the perfect time to buy some btc because it will pumped again like rocket..
darecky

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

People started to notice there are other options than bitcoin.
MuRrCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

I think is physiological; in a few days it will start pumping again.
Time to buy!
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

Any currency have fluctuations, this is the reason why you can earn money in forex.
Bitcoin is something new and unpredictable, with high volatility. What happens now is just a normal and expected correction after months of crazy growth.

Cryptosymphony

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

It seems to me absolutely normal; btw, may be it was the last rush of bitcoin, and people are moving toward altcoins.
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

Hello, "red zone"! All without NEO down)))
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

Bitcoin value definitely dropped from 19k to 14k and it stayed there for over a month already. Though there have been times when it pumped until 18k max by latr december but that was it, it didn't happen ever again until now. There are so many reasons for this dip but i take it as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin since i am definitely sure that bitcoin value will rise soon.

NelJohn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

if bitcoin is getting low price now doesn't means not going to up again. the bitcoin price will be grow again. dont panic

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████
         ▄█████▀▀
        ████▀    ▄▄██████████▄▄            ▄█████  █████▄       ▄████████████▄   ██████████▄    ███  ▄██████████████▄ ███▄       ▄███
       ████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄         ██████▀   ▀█████     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████  ▀██████████████▀ █████▄   ▄█████
      ████   ████▀           ▀████       ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████   ████       ████                     ▀█████▄█████▀  
      ███▌   ███▌             ▐███      ████                 ████            ████   ████     ████    ▄████████████▄      ▀███████▀    
███   ████   ████▄                      ████                 ████            ████    ████   ████     ▀████████████▀      ▄███████▄    
███    ████   ▀█████▄▄▄                  ████▄        ▄████   ████          ████      ████ ████                        ▄█████▀█████▄  
 ███    ████▄    ▀▀████                   ██████▄   ▄█████     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ███████       ▄█████████████████████▀   ▀█████
  ███    ▀█████▄▄                          ▀█████  █████▀       ▀████████████▀          █████        ▀███████████████████▀       ▀███
   ███▄    ▀▀█████████
    ▀███▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀████▄▄        
         ▀▀█████████
One Stop Trading Platform
|  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████[/color]
   CONTACT COVEX  
info@covex.io     Telegram
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

That ok, so what? Probably in the next weeks - may be in the next days - it will jump up again.
Bitcoin is a new currency, is unstable, so high volatility is normal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: