Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did I lose on trade ??  (Read 2394 times)
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:24:10 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 03:12:55 AM by bitcad4u

Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??
Obviously exchanges have different prices, some places it may be higher, some it may be lower. So you have made a mistake there. If you're upset about your loss, then don't worry, trading can fetch you a hell lot of profits. And who the fuck asked you to panic sell? One of the biggest traits seen in inexperienced traders. Foolishness paved the way for your loss.

Lose on trade are the experience to know to trade.It will gives you knowledge of trading.You will ever never learn of trading,unless you loss your money by trading.Money loss only teach you more lesson.Even you can try of trading with altcoin first to avoid of more loss.It may be due to lack of knowledge you may lose .
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:21:54 PM

This is trading, if you are not stand by looking at the price of coins you buy, for quick profit. Most likely you will lose your moment at the highest price of the moment. And you do not have to worry because the price of Ethereum is stable and easy to re-recover the price.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:26:26 PM

This is trading, if you are not stand by looking at the price of coins you buy, for quick profit. Most likely you will lose your moment at the highest price of the moment. And you do not have to worry because the price of Ethereum is stable and easy to re-recover the price.

Its very normal to loose some money in trading because of the volatility but if you are holding great coins like ETH then nothing to worry about the future of it. Trade with a lot of study so you will prevent yourself from loosing streak, trade with confidence.
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:32:08 PM

Maybe the price that you were looking was different in 2 exchanges or you were calculating the average price of ether from places like coingecko, it happens to so many people.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:45:24 PM

You should look at price on the exchange you are trading.
Cause there are a lot of things, for example the market cap and amount of traders, which can affect on the price.

This is very important you should look on it so you can see how much your money still, and beside its also the first thing that you should know before you sell out your  eth if how much would it be so you can still hold and wait never ever sell when you are still at loss.
Changes of the current price on the specific coin you are about to trade is a factor for you to gain profit and earn. But you also need to calculate the fees you might take in every transaction you would have. Because fees also have the percentage that might cut your earning in the future.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:52:49 PM

Cause there are a lot of things, for example the market cap and amount of traders, which can affect on the price.

This is very important you should look on it so you can see how much your money still, and beside its also the first thing that you should know before you sell out your  eth if how much would it be so you can still hold and wait never ever sell when you are still at loss.
Changes of the current price on the specific coin you are about to trade is a factor for you to gain profit and earn. But you also need to calculate the fees you might take in every transaction you would have. Because fees also have the percentage that might cut your earning in the future.
Fees would really affect you out if you are doing arbitrage trading generally but if you are doing short tradings then fees wont really bother you as long you can make profitable trades but if not then it ends up on losing money for sure.These kind of mistakes cant really be avoided since theres no perfect trader on this world and we do know how volatile this crypto market is this is why we should need to learn and study even more.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:05:00 AM

Maybe the price that you were looking was different in 2 exchanges or you were calculating the average price of ether from places like coingecko, it happens to so many people.

it could be like that and he makes something wrong and he lost in a trade. or maybe he is missed the good price to buy and he doesn't sell when the price increase and sell when the price is going down. there are many possibilities that could make him lose on trade and if he can solve the problem, I think he can recover his lost by doing trade at another time. he still has a chance to recover his money but if he didn't learn from the mistake then he might not be able to recover the money.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:01:10 AM

Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??

Price can change fast than we know and you should check all number before replace your money. Besides that, every exchange has their own rules about fees, price gap and also sensitivity about news. Your take profit too close with open position, analyze again to find the right point. Loss is natural but you should find what the problem and fix it. As trader/ investor we must have knowledge, patience and can accept real market answer. It's just beginning, you should try again with better strategy.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:16:17 AM

It was happen due to unexpected movements of all coins in the market, otherwise because of long term holding of coin in the wallet, sometimes they can't notice that the price of our coins are going deep. In reality not all coins are growing up some of their are fall down and going in to death. I guess the better idea we can do is to monitor all coins we invest and don't hold it for long of time.
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:15:09 AM

i think i have learned so many lesson from trading, i lost my money so many times so until now, i have quite experiences to make a good trading, but surely not all my trading is success, i failed sometimes, but i learn from that very much, experiences help us on the way we trade.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:33:27 AM

It is not the right question because the right question is all about for yourself. What did you do in order to lose the trade? Maybe you don't have any trading plan and you just buy and wait without having any plans you are prone in a high kind of risk and that will give you the risk to lose your trade so better have a plan and learn from your mistakes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:34:25 AM

You can lose a lot of money while trading, because this market place trades all the big markers in the world, if you do not know about trading, then definitely lose. But I can assure you that before you learn how work is done by different markers, you can take tips from them. If you work with a good knowledge about online, then you will not have to lose any trade. You can do much better.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:14:07 AM

You should see the price in the buy order and sell order, you should also see at what price you buy ethereum and at what price you sell it, every transact buy or sale will be in fee. I think there is an error count, your explanation is also lacking and not accompanied by proof.

hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:38:48 AM

I will deal with trading next week and it will be fun if I got a good result dealing with this process. However, since I am a newbie to deal with it, I don't want to experience what you've experienced. About losing of your money, monitoring and understanding the market will help a lot in order to avoid such things and asking your friends is better too. It’s always up to you whether you will fight again and continue to get back what you lose.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

We often lose in trading if we don't keep in mind the basic principles and rules in trading. Always remember to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high. You have lost the trade because you bought the altcoin on the verge of the increase of it's value and not on the decrease. If you have waited a bit for it to decrease further and be patient on the increase then you would likely succeed.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

it not mandatory that you will always win because win and loss is the part of trading while
if you are losing always then it means that you have no experience or lack of knowledge about trading then you need to get experience about trading then you need to start again.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

May be you have sold it low and didn't set the selling price. Your statement seems to me that you are trading first time. I think you should practice the trading with some small amount. Because in any case when you are doing any thing for the first time then things looks complected. But as you continue you will find it simple. So gain some experiences.   

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:18:15 AM

May be you have sold it low and didn't set the selling price. Your statement seems to me that you are trading first time. I think you should practice the trading with some small amount. Because in any case when you are doing any thing for the first time then things looks complected. But as you continue you will find it simple. So gain some experiences.   
That is why it is so important in trading to have extra so you won't have the chance to sell your bitcoin or any coins at low price because if you have no money left in  your account then the tendency is you will loss always, so it is also important to save the 50% and just invest the 50% for assurance.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

I think the price in each exchange site is not the same, you have to really pay attention, I've done it trade in many exchange I always get a profit in every trade but at the moment withdraw I suffered losses I do not know why it can happen, coin on each exchange site is not the same.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

I think the price in each exchange site is not the same, you have to really pay attention, I've done it trade in many exchange I always get a profit in every trade but at the moment withdraw I suffered losses I do not know why it can happen, coin on each exchange site is not the same.
I agree with your assessment. Because each trading floor is very different, there is often a significant difference in value at the same time. Although commercial sites always try to balance but are more or less limited by the volume of transactions and values ​​that change every second.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: