Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did I lose on trade ??  (Read 2397 times)
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??

Trading is hard to do if you not monitor closely the event on your activities during trading. In trading, easy gaining profit and the same time if you not watching you event or trading activity your money is easy to lose. That's why some trader are always monitor closely their trade activity and looking for consultant to maintain and get the best trading time.

In your experience, maybe you trade in wrong goods or currency and not accurate time of trading. Sometime increasing of trading communities is fast but it is must faster to fluctuate that why you need to choose what is the best time for trading to not lose your money.
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

Just hold them for some time, if i am not wrong, you should have more than x3 of what you bought in there, obviously that only if you were not a panic seller and you sold it all, but yes, it was easy profit if you just kept it all on your wallet.

dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

You should really pay attention to the right place of transactions because there is a possibility that the transaction costs of a trade are very different.Even though by that time you seem to have gained a percentage but there is actually a cut in the market and you need to be aware of it.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??

that means we are stuck in high prices should save and hold the ETH you have, until the price back and more than 50% of you buy do not be afraid it will be able to get there, and if you want to see the price of all coin and market available we can see at https://coinmarketcap.com.
Dont panic about what happen to your altcoin price will dump that is part of the market price circulation that's why you need to be ready and accept if what happened to your altcoins,if you want to gain more profit dont make panic selling remember this word buy low sell you can use that idea to earn more profit,and you need to get a lot of information or study with it so that you have a good future in this cryto world.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:34:41 AM

I think you should understand the science of trading, trading not only theory but also analysis, and looking for information about the coins you will buy, maybe you ignore one of the factors, which I mentioned so you lose in trading, for the future I hope our traders become better in trading, trader regards
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

Usually you should at the price in the platform you are trading - on coinmarketcap in the tan "markets" you can see the price of any asset in the different markets - sometimes there is a difference, even though I don't think this applies for a big boy like Ethereum.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Asyifiah

Activity: 672
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

loss or profit is on your hand. no another person or exchanger because you are trader .
so if you lossing money , its just your mistake not exchanger fraud.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

I think the reason why you lose in trading is because your strategy and techniques are not effective! You must improve your trading skill and your strategy for you to make money in trading.
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

I understand that you lose 10-20% of the total amount of 4000 Eur and you get 3500 Eur. As I see it perfectly correct, doing the calculation of 10% x 4000 Eur = 400, so you get 3600 ETH, or I dont 'understand what you mean
muhsyakir

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

Losing factor in trading is due to panic selling factor, because in trading if you can not analyze the price then you will lose, because in trading if not patient and panic selling then the risk of loss is very large ..
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

Being a trader must have that "patience" that is the most important of all.
You are u feel panicked when the price goes down,you sell it when its value is decreasing and of course you take the loss
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

I understand that you lose 10-20% of the total amount of 4000 Eur and you get 3500 Eur. As I see it perfectly correct, doing the calculation of 10% x 4000 Eur = 400, so you get 3600 ETH, or I dont 'understand what you mean
I understand what he meant by that he bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up 15% and 5 minutes later he got 3500 Eur when selling it with a rising value.
In my opinion, 5p is a time that is big enough for the value of coin to change, it depends on the market cap and amount of traders.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

Losing factor in trading is due to panic selling factor, because in trading if you can not analyze the price then you will lose, because in trading if not patient and panic selling then the risk of loss is very large ..
Trading in any market is never simple, I deeply understand this. You have not been able to successfully trade in the crypto market, so it is difficult for a trader to take advantage of the integrated tools to invest. Remember to carefully study the coin you are trying to invest to make the most accurate decision to reduce the risk yourself.
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

For every job, you must first calculate the profit and loss accurately and then accept the transaction risk.
Every job is profitable in its progress.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:09:56 PM
Merited by Wish 107.5 (2), Magkirap (1)

For every job, you must first calculate the profit and loss accurately and then accept the transaction risk.
Every job is profitable in its progress.
Well many people also is lose on trade just like me sometimes i lose on trading but after i experienced to lose in trading my mindset is to be more wiser and expert so  i will not experienced to lose again.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

Being a trader must have that "patience" that is the most important of all.
You are u feel panicked when the price goes down,you sell it when its value is decreasing and of course you take the loss
Those good traders are right they do have a patience and do know how to control their self rather than lost control because if you just panick, eventually you will lost your investment. This is why most traders have learn their lesson when they don't have patience and it's part of our life, just think of it as an investment to yourself.  Wink
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:40:02 PM

You lose in trade because of a very simple reason. You are still lacking of knowledge, that is the main reason for you to lose trade because you don't have enough knowledge to use in order to execute a very good decision that will give you profit but it is alright because with the losses it will give you wisdom that will make you wiser.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

You made the wrong decision mg friend, you should not sell it when you know that you lose already a money because you are just going to cut off your loss and thatbis bad for you. Trading is very risky game you should have patience to hold them for a long time if their price drops. Ethereum is a great coins just change a platform and invest in a different ones and see the difference and if ever that it falls again dont panic sell it be professional just patiently hold it for a while then wait for the pump.
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

I think you have wrong definition about how to trade. In trade, we buy when the price is down and sell when it up. While you do the opposite, of course you lose. Please don't blame the website with your mistake. Why you not learn about it before you starting to deposit.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

I think you have wrong definition about how to trade. In trade, we buy when the price is down and sell when it up. While you do the opposite, of course you lose. Please don't blame the website with your mistake. Why you not learn about it before you starting to deposit.
One probable reason why you keep losing a lot in trading is because you see it as gambling and that is the reason a lot of people will never win. Trading requires a lot of attention to every detail, the ability to learn without rushing into it, and once you go the other way round, there is no way you will never lose. Trading is not just something one can just dabble into, you have to learn.

You just have to keep reading, learning new things, seeing how to use different indicators to make a good trade and on and on. This is the only way anyone can do pretty well in trading. No one was born a pro or successful trader, they got their based on knowledge and experience and learning got them there. Anyone who tries to skip that learning stage will only end up shitting up themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: