Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did I lose on trade ??  (Read 2394 times)
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

sad for you, you need to learn first about trading before your going trade. there are many things you need to learn in trading so if you buy and buy without thinking then your going to loose your money. you shouldnt sell in when you cant earn profits sometimes patiences is the key to success in trading, wait for it to pump.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:19:52 AM

If you lose on trade I think you don’t know what you are doing. This is the most common thing that losers of trading is doing. Some of them think that trading is just that easy that you don’t need to have anything just money. Well that is very wrong, in order to get profit here especially in trading you need a lot of knowledge and resources. This is not just putting a money in one place and wait it to be double or even ten times. If you will just do that surely you will lose your money. What we need to do is to careful do plans on how we will invest here. The key to success here in trading is to know the right time to sell and to buy.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:35:13 AM

You should look in to your trading history in that exchange because cryptocurrency price does not have liquid price so in every exchange will any different price. Also can be you look in to price in USD Fiat and in USDT so that why the price will be look different.

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:47:50 AM

You should look in to your trading history in that exchange because cryptocurrency price does not have liquid price so in every exchange will any different price. Also can be you look in to price in USD Fiat and in USDT so that why the price will be look different.
Initially USDT, fiat, and btc prices are different. I think in that calculations he had a mistakes because he used to focus in one exchangen of value so he could loss in the value but not the price in other exchange. Another one is the conmarketcap and exchange to exchange site have different price and he might missed that he spend in a curreny which is different in price.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:24:02 AM

sad for you, you need to learn first about trading before your going trade. there are many things you need to learn in trading so if you buy and buy without thinking then your going to loose your money. you shouldnt sell in when you cant earn profits sometimes patiences is the key to success in trading, wait for it to pump.

Actually you only lose if you stop.
It's pretty normal to lose in trading because no one really make profit consistently, it's a big guessing game and no one is perfect.
Make your loses as your inspiration to improve because the crypto will stay and moving so your strategy should be changing as well.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:31:38 AM

Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??

Seems you are new to trading, you don't need to give yourself unnecessary panic on crypto. Panic is not good it can kill, when next you invest and there is a lot of red in market just HODL your coin. I believe by holding it, you will get something huge from that.
Before you proceed with selling it is imperative to double check the price and always check refresh to ensure price check is always updated, it might help also to check prices from other exchange to have an idea. If the price drops down, put it on hold while you check the market cap and observe the flow from time to time till you get a reasonable profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

As of immediately, there's no all inclusive crypto swapping scale for every coin. every Exchange has it's own market powers, contingent upon volume of dealers, then forth. as a result of price|a worth|a price} move happens on one trade is not any assurance that an analogous value development can occur on others. Given a sufficiently major move, sharks can begin to get up a coin on trades wherever it's less costly, but you really have to be compelled to take when the worth development on the trade you're holding within the event that you just hope to supply. admit the misfortune as an academic value - currently endeavor to recover the misfortune with higher exchanges what is to come back.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:46:47 PM

I think you must read some information about trading in order for you to prepare yourself mentally so that you will know what are the things you can consider in trading. You must always think that you must buy low and sell high this must be the basic rule you can follow. Always look at the price before selling and buying.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:46:38 PM

Actually you only lose if you stop.
It's pretty normal to lose in trading because no one really make profit consistently, it's a big guessing game and no one is perfect.
Make your loses as your inspiration to improve because the crypto will stay and moving so your strategy should be changing as well.
I think that all of us have experienced losing on this big guessing game. We have all been newbie traders who try to earn and we did our best but sometimes things just won't go the way we planned it. We can't avoid making mistakes but we must learn from this mistakes to become good traders and then successful traders. Losing profit in this volatile market is normal especially if the situation are on red but continuously making mistakes and never gaining profit, there must be something wrong with what you are doing in trading. We know that we don't need money to start in here, by joining bounty campaigns we can start earning from zero balance and our main goal would make that zeros have values. We must strive to learn how to trade well in order to gain profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

I think you must read some information about trading in order for you to prepare yourself mentally so that you will know what are the things you can consider in trading. You must always think that you must buy low and sell high this must be the basic rule you can follow. Always look at the price before selling and buying.

and keep in mind that trading with crypto currencies is way different than trading regular stocks and even forex trading. I have friends that are really good at forex trading but loses a lot in crypto - this is worth the reminder and research why is that so.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??
I think that in order for you to successfully trade, before you trade you need to have a specific plan as well as to come up with possible cases in order to be able to respond in a timely manner, avoiding losses and losses. not worth it. Planning and planning is essential to your success in business.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

I think that in order for you to successfully trade, before you trade you need to have a specific plan as well as to come up with possible cases in order to be able to respond in a timely manner, avoiding losses and losses. not worth it. Planning and planning is essential to your success in business.

Many traders di some common mistakes un trading and so they don't know how to get better profits and they are selling in inappropriate time while the orice reducing suddenly and they don't have a good patience level if one have that he will be get better earning.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

I think you did just bought and if you know or informed that eth actually dumped around $500 per eth which that may be the problem because if you will go to pro traders they will say to you that crypto is more volatile than other stocks or forex.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

You can learn from this matter though it is very unfortunate for you. There are both of profit and loss are available at all kind of business, work and trading of all over the world.
We have to accept that thing though no one wants any loss at their respective occupation. Ethereums price will be increase or decrease because it also changes its value but it is a very wonderful alt. It can increase yesterday and can decrease tomorrow, all can happen. So we can not predict surely at future.
If you want to be a member of this system then you should invest with a low amount as a beginner and if you see that the price of your coin is falling then you should wait and see what happen, don't take a decision quickly. Of course, its price will increase at a moment, wait patiently for this moment.
elpiji

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

profit and loss is one thing that can not be separated from the trade. because this is already a unity. so everyone who trades doesn't always bring profit and will not always lose. keep doing though this becomes difficult because in the future there will be an upcoming profit.
shazib083

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

I think you should always look into the exchange site where you are trading, not taking decision by looking into other sites as the price vary to the exchanges and please always keep in mind the shatoshi amount that you bought your coins. When the market is in red, just HODL your coin and don't panic sell. By holding the coins till the market goes up(or exceed 50% of your buying amount) you can get a decent profit.
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

always a correction of many existing grounds. because the price is always different. so when buying at the lowest. and when you sell choose the most expensive one of these exchanges.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:33:47 PM

Trading in the down time is very risky so it is easy to lose your business. This time you should invest in knowledge of the market and take the time to track it. Selecting the good altcoin at low prices and investing in it, I advise you not to trade in the moment.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:50:14 PM

You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and complicated, can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly adjusted and still not a clear trend. So you trade at this point the risk will be very high because the price of bitcoin and altcoin will fall extremely strong. It can be seen that the price of ETH is decreasing sharply in the past few days as the market is falling, secondly the ETH is experiencing very big problems from the manufacturer which leads to the price of ETH is falling sharply.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:09:20 PM

You're losing on trading because you didn't notice the dump and pump so i guess you'll buy in the pump and sell in the dump cause of panic.
So that's why people even didn't realize that they're losing in trading at all .
Learn the basics about pump and dump than join this game later because it's the way dangerous for newbies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: