Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM vs ETH  (Read 962 times)
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:51:04 AM

Good day, I consider NEM a more promising coin because the technology is more advanced than ETH, and so the processing speed of transactions is many times faster, which gives it a very big advantage,Good day, I consider NEM a more promising coin because the technology is more advanced than ETH, and so the processing speed of transactions is many times faster, which gives it a very big advantage, and the update of Catapult will also contribute to the development of this token and the update of Catapult will also contribute to the development of this token

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

NEM is faster, safer and easier to use, but Ethereum has a broader way to create custom decentralized apps.
A major difference is that Ethereum put its code called "smart contracts" on to the blockchain and NEM uses code off the blockchain.
So i think ETHis superior to NEM
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

If ETH will release plasma or anything against scaling network then ETH to moon, but today, IMHO, NEM security and technical advanteges more than in ETH
arvindschdv

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

Both are digital currencies both are good in investment for long term. NEM is almost the same as ethereum, but it didn't had a success development.Digital currencies are focused on ERC20 token.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

Both are digital currencies both are good in investment for long term. NEM is almost the same as ethereum, but it didn't had a success development.Digital currencies are focused on ERC20 token.
But I would choose the one that is popular now, well if NEM would make a big difference in the future then for sure buying now
could really help you to be more successful since the price is pretty low compared to the price of ETH.
You know what you are doing and make sure you study well to make a right decision.
wipeout0

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

They are all good. No need to compare!
Airbender80

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

Hello everyone.

I wonder why the Venezuelan Government changed -at the last minute- the pre-sale of its cryptocurrency Petro from the Ethereum network to NEM ?. Maybe it would be because NEM allows this pre-sale to be totally private, but not Ethereum??  I don't know if this is so.

They are 38.2 million Petros for presale. Its price should be about $ 60 - 70, although, as I understand, in the pre-sale are giving a strong discount.

Regards,
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Ill never trust people who are so emotional and who have so aggressive position without any reason! You have choose don't buy ETH also I don't understand such kind of people who can buy all they want and make business how they want but they choose abusive ways.
tendor

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

I choose ETH because a good cryptocurrency is not built in an instant, even if they offer interesting or good things, the users themselves are spelled out intelligently we need proof instead of promise.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

Yes NEm having high potentiality but lack of support in the network . See latest example Dimcoin exchanges are getting difficult ot integrate NEM mosaics ( Tokens) in their exchanges . NEM is a strong platform but lacking its support and ease of USE like web wallet for users atleast .
I thing neo is better alternative for nem.
mikeey89

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

Blockchain enthusiast

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

I believe that upcoming catapult update will change everything and NEM, a truly fantastic and cheap cryptocurrency with a unique and progressive proof of importance concept will challenge ETH at it's own game and replace the damned Buterin's $hit coin, which only old grannies with their cryptokitties find useful
Haha, this must be a joke? You can not be serious thinking that NEM will replace Ethereum. If any coin will replace it, then EOS is the closest one to achieve that in my opinion.
sml113

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

Nem
Building a great ecosystem (public chain, private chains, catapult release, comsa...)

Many people blame NEM for weak marketing.
But I really like the way it is organized.
It's about
spreading knowledge,
creating usecases,
holding lots of meetings,
hackathons.
Building blockchain centers around the world.
Creating an API and teaching to adopt it.
Participating in profile conferences.
Having partnership this governments.
NOT forking after hacker's attack and reacting the best way possible (IMHO)

Usecases, projects are the best indicator.
I might be wrong, but i think there many surprises hiding behind NDAs
*Catapult is being tested in Mijin, by the way
caigithe

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

Both are nice, so why compare if you can own both .... Undecided
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

Nem
Building a great ecosystem (public chain, private chains, catapult release, comsa...)

It's about
spreading knowledge,
creating usecases,
hackathons.

I think the marketing is impressive, its just not done online, its all one to one meetings and discussions at our meetups held globally.

I cant think of a single project that is doing regular (official) meetups in my town, let alone my country!

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

I believe that upcoming catapult update will change everything and NEM, a truly fantastic and cheap cryptocurrency with a unique and progressive proof of importance concept will challenge ETH at it's own game and replace the damned Buterin's $hit coin, which only old grannies with their cryptokitties find useful

In some extent NEM can be even more interesting than Ethereum. Nem has a potential of sharp rise because now its price near the bottom line and it is possible to make a good profit in case of rise.
If you want to create customized smart contracts with NEM, you should host them on the company's computer, they are decentralized Ethereum is aiming at companies that are willing to rebuild internal networks in the next 5 to 10 years. So, they want to work with Ethereum's customized smart contracts. It is time consuming and costly.
NEM is aiming at companies that want a blockchain solution that's ready to use, handle most data needs, 100% secure, fast and compatible with current systems. You don ‘t need a team of programmers for NEM.

Agreed on that. Plus that NEM has better transaction fees and times per second. Which makes it much better than Ethereum, specially when Ethereum will moon again!
That's usually when transaction fees go up.
sml113

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:36:04 PM

Nem

It's about
spreading knowledge,
creating usecases,
hackathons.

I think the marketing is impressive, its just not done online, its all one to one meetings and discussions at our meetups held globally.

I cant think of a single project that is doing regular (official) meetups in my town, let alone my country!

Absolutely agree
stooky
Copper Member

Activity: 24

Crypto fan.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:46:17 PM

NEM is cheap crypto currency? You are the first person that said this. NEM made literally more than 100x. Dude what are you smoking?
We can discuss about is NEM better than ETH technologically but you can't say NEM is cheap. Look at its graphic and say it again.

I agree that NEM has gone up a lot, but nothing compared the increase in ETH's price.

I'm not an expert, but perhaps NEM has an edge in Asia?

I'm thankful for NEM profits, but it was more of a TA / FA move, not a belief it was an ETH killer.

Crypto fan.
sml113

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:13:31 PM

NEM is cheap crypto currency? You are the first person that said this. NEM made literally more than 100x. Dude what are you smoking?
We can discuss about is NEM better than ETH technologically but you can't say NEM is cheap. Look at its graphic and say it again.

I agree that NEM has gone up a lot, but nothing compared the increase in ETH's price.

I'm not an expert, but perhaps NEM has an edge in Asia?

I'm thankful for NEM profits, but it was more of a TA / FA move, not a belief it was an ETH killer.

)))
NEM has made more than 16000x (counting from 2$) and more than 2000x (counting from 0.4$) !!! for 2 years
http://take.ms/OgaUG - here is the price in 2016 (January)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: