Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:39:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook using Litecoin as a payment option in 2018?!  (Read 109 times)
Goosebump (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:09:23 PM

So I am not sure how many of you have heard of this news, but it is quite a large rumor running through the cryptocurrency space. After the news of Facebooks Vice President of Messaging Products and former president of PayPal, David Marcus, joins the board of executives at Coinbase. This is very interesting news because it means Facebook is becoming more and more involved with crypto as a whole.

This video is JUST SPECULATION and I hope you take it as nothing more than that but I would love to hear your thoughts and what you think Facebook will attempt to do in 2018, thanks!

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlToihj0qC0
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:15:15 PM

Wooah its a good advertisement instead! even though Charlie Lee announced that they sold his token and we want to expect more in the next couple of years. litecoin is the best altcoins in the top 10. grea project and humble developer..
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:17:39 PM

just speculation, im not gonna take that seriously but take crypto as payment option in facebook is great, or even more they try to make they own crypto ? idk like facecoin bookcoin facetoken ah you guys guess im bad at naming something
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:22:07 PM

A lot of the crypto market is speculation that much should be known by most around here. However, if true though the statement the sky is the limit couldn't be more real in this spot.

CryspRayz

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:22:14 PM

Interesting. Just like the tumor that Amozon could accept Bitcoin. Now I don't hear anything about it. Anybody in the know about this?
Inc_BitSquirrel

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:38:51 PM

If that rumors will prove to be true in 2018 that would be without any doubt one the biggest bombs in the crypto space. Using Litecoin for payments have definitely much more sense than Bitcoins (as we could see with Steam getting rid off it as a payment option). What is more, such event would definitely stabilize Litecoin as "faster and cheaper" brother of bitcoin - perfect for payments and the most seriously recognized "coffee coin". However, right now it is just a rumor. What is more not the most confirmed rumor. Long story short, I would not get too excited about it... crypto space is full of such stories. It is very likely that some people just want to pump the value. I would be very sceptical at this moment.
Goosebump (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:39:24 PM

just speculation, im not gonna take that seriously but take crypto as payment option in facebook is great, or even more they try to make they own crypto ? idk like facecoin bookcoin facetoken ah you guys guess im bad at naming something

That's what I was thinking as well that they might just make their own coin.
roket1788

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:02:53 PM

Great to hear that,  if litecoin really add to Facebook for any payment methods.  It will have a huge market.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:04:48 PM

would be nice

SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:05:41 PM

Rumors and still nothing confirmed. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens, big players going to come to crypto sooner or later.
CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:06:44 PM

I dont believe this until theres a official statement from facebook himself. But i would like it because im holding alot of LiteCoins Grin
Goosebump (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:49:13 AM

Rumors and still nothing confirmed. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens, big players going to come to crypto sooner or later.

True that my brotha
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: