Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:44:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the new era for bitcoin?  (Read 761 times)
JTPhotography

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:05:25 PM

Hoping the new year starts out with a bang. This year surely isn’t ending the way everyone expected. I’m hodling some BTC and several alts that I think have potential and I’m gonna try and stop checking my phone so much for the rest of this year, just too stressful.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:43:03 PM

Of course, 2018 is going to be the new Era for the bitcoin, where the bitcoin has to face so many new challenges with the increasing demand and change in market conditions and also there may be many new coins introduced by this summer vacation time by which bitcoin can get any kind of support for those low valued altcoins especially for day trading and short-term trading purposes . The main reason why the bitcoin price is rising now and it is expected to rise by this year too is High popularity and demand among the participants and their rising confidence on bitcoin that it will be good longer-term projects for investment purposes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

I think that it will be available so that 2018 will become a year of crypto currency and not only bitcoin will grow and altcoyins will take their place
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:22:32 PM

I feel that 2018 is a decisive year for bitcoin...in the end of 2018 bitcoin will maby reashed 40k or 50k or between 2 and 10 k

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:38:55 PM

I think the price falling is a move made by the whales so that the faint at heart can pull out then they can buy more coins and watch the price go higher
Yeah, the price fall honestly is quite small compared to the difference it made in it's overall growth in 2017. Buying more btc is good as the volatility will be reduced by some extent and it's popularity and acceptance rate among vendors will increase as well.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

I have no doubt that 2018 will be a new era for bitcoin, because I believe that nowadays everyone is more aware than ever of the great limitations and the low potential for improvement that it has. At the beginning of the year the dominance of bitcoin covered more than 90% of the market, and today it is much lower than 50%. This means that the market is looking for alternatives to replace bitcoin and that is why we see a great growth in altcoins that can compensate its limitations.

Maybe in 2018 we can see the dominance of bitcoin falling to less than 30%, the beginning of the end of its hegemony.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:56:33 PM

I think so, in fact I don't know anything what is going to happen in 2018 or near future but the number 2018 looks like very magical to me.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:58:17 PM

Definetely,there will be many interesting situations and market changes.
1) A lot of ICOs will start to die out
2) There will be massive gains for good projects

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:03:25 PM

i guess in 2018 bitcoin will be more improve and be more have the attention of the people. many of people will be more interested in bitcoin. i really hope 2018 is the best year for bitcoin.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:25:47 PM

No doubt about it, in 2018 bitcoin will make new records. More investors will co and invest their money in bitcoin than now, and yeah bitcoin will go to moon in 2018.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:02:55 PM

According to many predictions of experts then Bitcoin would be coins of the future, replacing all the currency in the countries of the world. So invest Bitcoin I think will always be accurate. The year 2018 predict will be the year of the cryptocurrency boom, especially the Bitcoin. Besides, the altcoin and ICO will also grow quickly. I hope by the end of 2018 rate Bitcoin will reach 100000 dollars.

mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:03:42 PM

I also think that 2018 will be the year of bitcoin. Bitcoin will not increase as much as 2017, but bitcoin will be much more stable and there will be no fluctuations as deep as 2017. Because investors have accepted the true value of bitcoin and no longer short-term investment as in 2017. In general, 2018 will be a profound transformation of the entire crypto market.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:29:24 PM

what mean oglf new era?
new era because muhh people know about bitcoin is yes. higher value than before is yes, because the value now is crazy and profitable. you have just one will make you rich. and new era, much country take action about bitcoin. maybe they know the power of bitcoin, some afraid and some use it.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:35:27 PM

yes, you can invest in early january 2018, or wait a few weeks until we see stable bitcoin prices go up. this happens because spreading and bitcoin volumes again increase, many big investors, who are ready to wait. like korea, japan, and it has an effect on bitcoin price increase.

DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:58:49 PM

I think BTC will have:

More organisations, websites and applications will be built on it’s blockchain.

It will gain a lot of value and continue to be used as a store of value, I see it being the digital version of Gold and possibly the Gold standard of all cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin will be the vehicle that introduces a lot of new people to cryptocurrency, I believe there will be better cryptocurrencies than Bitcoin in the future but Bitcoin will have the largest cult following.

Bitcoin was originally intended as a currency, almost 10 years later it is used as an asset, 10 years from now who knows what it will be used for.
McDonalds, Pizza Hut, KFC, Burger King, Nandos, Walmart, Tesco, PC World, Gamestop, Amazon, eBay and many other popular stores will accept Bitcoin as a payment.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:09:17 PM

I think its the era of alts Wink

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:18:29 PM

yes, I agree with you, that 2018 is the bitter odor of bitcoin, keep on bitcoin charts, and and will be surprised to see it. bitcoin will go up and make others believe again. $ 20000 more that my prediction.

maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:19:01 PM

I saw the rate increase and reduces unstable Bitcoin is something completely normal in cryptocurrency world, and you should get used to it. If determined to invest in the long term, Bitcoin is reasonable to invest in the present time, as predicted in 2018 will be a new era for Bitcoin because Bitcoin exchange rate will amount to 100,000 dollars by the end of the year. As for short-term investors large profits, then you should invest in ICO.

Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:21:31 PM

I think we shall see bitcoin price over $50k if not $100k in 2018 and a lot more money pumped into alternative crypto-currencies. There are a few coins who are starting to implement real applications of their tech. All I can say is that I'm very excited and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to EVERYONE!
but the fact is bitcoin prices are currently in a worrying state because its prices continue to fall from last week. if you do not feel anxious about this .. I think this makes investors feel uncomfortable and expect bitcoin prices to recover. But why bitcoin prices even down towards the end of the year when last month the price was so high.
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:25:44 PM

Hello,

i see the chart is going up now, maybe for a short term and go back down, but do you think the new fresh money which can be reinvested from the beggining of Jan ( especially the chinese funds, as the banks release the holden stocks of private investors and companys  ) will keep the price maybe back to 20k or even higher?

can you maybe tell me some reasons why it is going up for the future?

btw iam a long term holder ( 3+ years ) and iam not panic selling at all, i just wait for the right moment.
Everything has the right time sell so good for you that you can hold your bitcoin for almost 3+ years. Hold your bitcoin until 2020. It is best to say you will become rich for long time holder.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: