Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079883 times)
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:26:28 PM

the best we can hope for is a return to what the share price had been before all these PR problems materialized, 0.0038-0.004

That would be ridiculous as that price reflected considerable uncertainty. 

It could happen, though.  This market is anything but rational.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:37:27 PM

Whatever the news, I predict lots of this:

Quote from: btct.co
Excessive wait trying to get lock on LABCOIN

abuelau

Activity: 750

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:38:32 PM

So you cannot "annualize" the 50th/s dividends, it will be much more.

The problem is the rest of the network will also be growing.  Labcoin may be growing faster, or slower, or they may be growing at the same rate. By the time we get to October, we should know more about the next few months of network size.

But for now, we're trying to estimate the right price for the stock after the news comes out.   Sadly, I don't think it'll hit 0.01 or anything crazy like that.

Interestingly, TheSeven mentioned to creativex that their 65nm design could be ported to smaller process nodes. Moving to a 40nm size would be a step in the right direction.  Moving to 28nm would drive everyone crazy since people are obsessed with that number, way more they should be. I don't know if they can afford NRE on a 28nm core, though.

So yeah, I'd love to see the price double but I think the best we can hope for is a return to what the share price had been before all these PR problems materialized, 0.0038-0.004

Oh yeah, for old time's sake Grin

We don't need to wait until October.

I have been tracking all announced sales from all ASIC vendors since June, and I've been able to pretty accurately anticipate the difficulty month after month. I can tell you that the network hash rate will be about 1,300,000 mid October which means 50TH/s will generate BTC 4.4k in a month, divided by 10 million shares times 80% = 0.00035 BTC/share in dividends in October, or 10% of actual share price in just 1 month, while AsicMiner gives usually 1% per month, so just this simple math means that Labcoin could be worth 10x more already in October.

Then in December the network hash rate will be about almost 3,000,000 and 200TH/s will generate BTC 7.5k in a month, divided by 10 million shares times 80% = 0.0006 BTC/share or 20% of current price, so you see where this could go.

And this is not even counting with hardware sales, future chips, future increases in % of network hash rate, etc.

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
salviel

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:40:54 PM

Bear in mind there's nothing Labcoin/TheSwede could possibly say that the Fanatical FUD-Flinging Force couldn't somehow twist, spin, or conspiracy-theorize into something apocalyptic. I challenge anyone to think of something.

Let me first say I agree with you, FUDsters gonna FUD.

But as a creative exercise, let me take up your challenge:

Released from Labcoin:

Ok folks, here is our mining address, and if you look at the two blocks mined in the meantime, and decrypt the meaningless random characters inserted into the header, you will find two IP addresses that are assigned to two live 24-hour webcams running in our mining facility, with built-in hashing calculator live onscreen. One of the cameras is focused on our PCB fab area where our workers are tirelessly constructing ASIC blades and installing them live before your eyes. Watch as the hashing counter jumps for each board installed.

You will be able to confirm this number because we have also decided to mine in Slush's pool, where we are user #XXXX, and you can monitor our progress there.

I have also uploaded a video of the bench tests for our new 65nm chips, and they are overperforming by 10%. I would also like to submit a copy of the receipt for our latest tape-out order, notarized in triplicate by Burnside, The Minister of Technology for the People's Republic of China, and guest celebrity investor Warren Buffett. All three of these fine gentlemen will be available for a 20 minute videoconference an hour after this release has been posted, where they will be answering the top four voted questions posted in this thread.

And finally I would like to thank the investors for their patience. We are all socially inept, yet brilliant technicians. We honestly didn't think that two days without updates would cause so much panic. I guess that is why twitter is more popular than Charles Dickens nowadays.

Anyways, to all the faithful: Greetings new digital millionaires!

I'd like to see a FUDster spin that one...
circuitry

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:49:34 PM

And finally I would like to thank the investors for their patience. We are all socially inept, yet brilliant technicians. We honestly didn't think that two days without updates would cause so much panic. I guess that is why twitter is more popular than Charles Dickens nowadays.

I laughed particularly hard with that one. Best post in the whole month.

I salute you, my friend.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 10:52:57 PM

Bear in mind there's nothing Labcoin/TheSwede could possibly say that the Fanatical FUD-Flinging Force couldn't somehow twist, spin, or conspiracy-theorize into something apocalyptic. I challenge anyone to think of something.

Released from Labcoin:

Ok folks, here is our mining address, and if you look at the two blocks mined in the meantime, and decrypt the meaningless random characters inserted into the header, you will find two IP addresses that are assigned to two live 24-hour webcams running in our mining facility, with built-in hashing calculator live onscreen. One of the cameras is focused on our PCB fab area where our workers are tirelessly constructing ASIC blades and installing them live before your eyes. Watch as the hashing counter jumps for each board installed.

You will be able to confirm this number because we have also decided to mine in Slush's pool, where we are user #XXXX, and you can monitor our progress there.

I have also uploaded a video of the bench tests for our new 65nm chips, and they are overperforming by 10%. I would also like to submit a copy of the receipt for our latest tape-out order, notarized in triplicate by Burnside, The Minister of Technology for the People's Republic of China, and guest celebrity investor Warren Buffett. All three of these fine gentlemen will be available for a 20 minute videoconference an hour after this release has been posted, where they will be answering the top four voted questions posted in this thread.

You don't need FUDster's help when you all set yourselves up like this for a massive fall.  Wow!  Simply wow!

This could turn out to be the biggest anti-climax known to man, follwed by bouts of rage that could make Gulf War II's Shock & Awe on Bagdad look like a children's tea party.

Why are you guys doing this to yourselves?  Just calm your jets, eh?

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
TsuyokuNaritai

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:56:46 PM

Released from Labcoin:

You don't need FUDster's help when you all set yourselves up like this for a massive fall.  Wow!  Simply wow!

This could turn out to be the biggest anti-climax known to man, follwed by bouts of rage that could make Gulf War II's Shock & Awe on Bagdad look like a children's tea party.

I rest my case. Grin I didn't think it would be literally apocalyptic!

salviel

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:57:00 PM

Released from Labcoin:

Are you ok? Or have you been clinically diagnosed to be missing a sense of humor?
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:59:09 PM

H-2
KCBitcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:00:30 PM

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-14+01:00:00UTC
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:01:27 PM

TheSwede plans on releasing this on the btct.co front page, which one would assume is a major news release. Of course he said he had no idea what it was/is.
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:01:35 PM

Are you ok? Or have you been clinically diagnosed to be missing a sense of humor?

Or worse yet... running around undiagnosed. A threat to us all, that one.

Great piece of work above, by the way. Smiley

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 11:03:57 PM

Released from Labcoin:

clinically diagnosed to be missing a sense of humour

TsuyokuNaritai

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:04:46 PM

TheSwede plans on releasing this on the front page, which one would assume is a major news release. Of course he said he had no idea what it was/is.
Where did he say that?

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 11:05:34 PM

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-14+01:00:00UTC

I am so staying up for this one. hehe  Smiley

limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:06:09 PM

TheSwede plans on releasing this on the front page, which one would assume is a major news release. Of course he said he had no idea what it was/is.
Where did he say that?

UPDATE NOTICE:

I just spoke to Sam and confirmed that there will be an update tomorrow Friday Sept 13th at approx 8 PM Central Time (Approx 23 hours from this post). I have no details on the information but the update will be released both here on the forum and on btct.co

TLDR; There will be an update tomorrow at 8 pm Central.

TsuyokuNaritai

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:09:12 PM

Where did he say that?

UPDATE NOTICE:

I just spoke to Sam and confirmed that there will be an update tomorrow Friday Sept 13th at approx 8 PM Central Time (Approx 23 hours from this post). I have no details on the information but the update will be released both here on the forum and on btct.co

TLDR; There will be an update tomorrow at 8 pm Central.
Ah. By front page I though you meant the first post in this thread. I guess you meant as news on btct, which will then make the btct front page.

dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:14:31 PM

The fact that it is going to be posted as a News item answers if it is going to be negative or positive.  After all, what would be the point in posting negative news to the front page of btct.co?
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 11:17:06 PM

The fact that it is going to be posted as a News item answers if it is going to be negative or positive.  After all, what would be the point in posting negative news to the front page of btct.co?

Hi all. LTC-MINING has been closed. I have had a lot of other projects sucking up most of my time so I have been unable to grow this asset as much as I had originally hoped.

I issued the LTC mining output of 1000 kh/s to the remaining 303 outstanding shares, roughly tripling the revenue issued.

The last trades were at 0.2728 so I multiplied that times 1.05 which gave me 0.28644 BTC. I rounded that up to 0.288 and bought back the remaining 303 outstanding shares of LTC-MINING.

Totaling everything up over the last year, original purchasers that held the LTC-MINING bond would have seen a return of roughly 6% denominated in BTC.

Cheers.

limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:23:35 PM

Hi all. LTC-MINING has been closed. I have had a lot of other projects sucking up most of my time so I have been unable to grow this asset as much as I had originally hoped.

I issued the LTC mining output of 1000 kh/s to the remaining 303 outstanding shares, roughly tripling the revenue issued.

The last trades were at 0.2728 so I multiplied that times 1.05 which gave me 0.28644 BTC. I rounded that up to 0.288 and bought back the remaining 303 outstanding shares of LTC-MINING.

Totaling everything up over the last year, original purchasers that held the LTC-MINING bond would have seen a return of roughly 6% denominated in BTC.

Cheers.

Positive or negative it at least should be a significant update.
Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: