Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Stellar (XLM)?  (Read 24217 times)
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:19:57 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:06:07 AM by serejandmyself

The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106030.msg49582645#msg49582645

Game of Links

cyber~license©
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:48:45 PM

I always paid attention to this project, first of all I was always surprised by its ability to withstand the market and keep the price stable. Throughout 2018, STELLAR showed the unheard of stability of its coin. Yes, the price fell, but not as much as the others. Stellar gave up its position only a few months ago, but all the same such a behavior is impressive.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:26:09 PM

The price of $ 1 is the highest benchmark price of the XLM coin and it will definitely happen again when the price of the main coin has risen very high again but if that does not happen, it is not possible for XLM to rise to high even though there is big news because the development of coins is also very good but it still does not affect prices on the market.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:35:46 AM

XLM one of my fav coins.
Fast transactions, very cheap. Great infrastructure, and exchanges.

About price above 1$ it depends at market situation. XLM itself won´t rich 1$ in 2018. Only if total market will make x3-x5.

you mean 2019 i suppose Cheesy

I think stellar will have a great future if the partership with ibm become stronger and stronger.

I own more ore less 3000 stellars and i will hold until 2025..

Yh right, I am still in 2018 Smiley)

Partnership with IBM great advantage for Stellar, but still won´t rocket up alone. Only with whole market together.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:48:48 AM

yes, I think many people think differently from each other apart from that because they have XLM coins, so they know the growth and I also have some XLM coins. It is possible that XLM also has the opportunity to rise from current prices but when there is a big boost from the market.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:12:37 PM

currently stellar (XLM) is an excellent altcoin in trading volume on the coinmarketcap, Stellar is also one of the altcoins that cannot be underestimated, maybe the price is falling now but remember that Stellar can grow back in the future

concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:02:07 PM

currently stellar (XLM) is an excellent altcoin in trading volume on the coinmarketcap, Stellar is also one of the altcoins that cannot be underestimated, maybe the price is falling now but remember that Stellar can grow back in the future
Besides that Stellar also operates networks with blockchain technology such as Bitcoin. and Stellar used to be popular, and now he can grow again and maybe in the future he can become more popular.

Stellar is a good coin to hold and its success lies not only in partnerships but also funding from Stripe.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:09:40 PM

stellar is good but I don't like long-term investments. holding on for too long is not good, I once lost because I bought XLM last year. like this altcoin stellar is still unable to withstand the impact of the decline in bitcoin prices. so it is very long-held holding when the price of bitcoin is still falling.

but for short-term tranding I think Stellar is good and can generate profits in a short time.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:01:27 PM

I think this coin is quite able to rise in price, the only question is whether it can do it in a bear market!
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:10:31 PM

Stellar is a good coin, I like this altcoin. a few weeks ago I saw XLM giving a giveaway and many people got XLM coins. I believe this coin has a good future.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:31:56 PM

I think that this coin has a large potential to overcome some altcoins on coinmarketcap. But they need to make more marketing and draw attention to their project, because the last airdrop did not work so well.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:20:13 PM

Stellar has increased dramatically and currently ranks 13th on coinmarketcap, its current price is only $ 0.2.
In the top 15 only XLM and NEM are priced less than 1$
Do you think stellar will rise to 1$ by 2018?
Everything depend on market. Now every coin is on their downfall. I think if anyone want to invest on Stellar(XLM)should think about a long term investment. Market will take time to recover the golden coins of crypto than other coin will start to improve.So,think about a long term investment when you are going to buy XLM
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:24:53 PM

Recently, this project seems to me quite normal. A lot of development and positive news from this project. Therefore, it seems to me that in general the project has every chance of success.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:38:29 PM

Stellar is a good coin, I like this altcoin. a few weeks ago I saw XLM giving a giveaway and many people got XLM coins. I believe this coin has a good future.
They have partnered with blockchain.com and distributed over $ 120 million to all blockchain users over KYC, and I've also received from them $ 25 and it's the most amazing airdrop ever.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:19:58 PM

I have a very positive outlook on Stellar, they have a far wide horizon, they are thinking big and their tech is different, all ingredients for success.
Yes,stellar model is just outstanding with a wide community and they are improving on their tech and growing so often, I believe the value of the token will skyrocket soon.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:27:23 PM

Stellar's condition may now be declining, but this is one of my flagship coins last year, the price is stable and moves quickly, Stellar is perfect for daily trading and I still hope Stellar will continue to grow
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:56:19 PM

Stellar has increased dramatically and currently ranks 13th on coinmarketcap, its current price is only $ 0.2.
In the top 15 only XLM and NEM are priced less than 1$
Do you think stellar will rise to 1$ by 2018?

I never tried Stellar platform yet, but this exchange was one of the decentralized platform where you can able to make some trade anytime you want.  And their blockchain  platform also can be use by some new ico token to promote their project as well. And also for me it has a potential to reach 1$ although we do not know when is that possible to be happen.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 05:19:03 PM

I like XLM, this coin is good for long-term holdings. yesterday I got several XLM coins from airdops. I think when the aidrops are distributed the price will fall, but the reality isn't. prices remain stable and that's why I like this coin.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:31:25 PM

Stellar Lumens is also one of the great cryptocurrencies in the crypto market and also a very nice portfolio to invest into. The price of XLM is very down at the moment and i guess this is the right opportunity to invest into it. As for it reaching $1 it is not something of a difficulty at all because bitcoin started from nothing to something.

Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:02:01 PM

Stellar's condition may now be declining, but this is one of my flagship coins last year, the price is stable and moves quickly, Stellar is perfect for daily trading and I still hope Stellar will continue to grow
If you look at the other coins they fell very well , but xlm on the contrary was even growth , and especially the coin was even on the 4th place in capitalization I think in the future the coin will definitely grow !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: