Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Stellar (XLM)?  (Read 24217 times)
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:15:14 AM

Stellar launched trading on Coinbase some tiem ago and now there is a big promotion started by coinbase. Coinbase has 1 billion in Stellar to give away to Stellar users per this scheme: https://www.coinbase.com/earn/stellar
It should help boost Stellar price.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wattcrypto

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:16:16 AM

I feel lilke I haven't heard much going on from them.. like any updates
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:26:27 AM

after working with https://www.blockchain.com/ then xlm also cooperated with Coinbase, a remarkable development xlm. thus the volume of xlm will increase and prices will continue to increase
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:30:04 AM

after working with https://www.blockchain.com/ then xlm also cooperated with Coinbase, a remarkable development xlm. thus the volume of xlm will increase and prices will continue to increase
We could see growth rates xlm after some teamwork they do. This is an asset that needs to be crypto we see the movement of the market. It's also possible we could invest because we see the market from xlm also continues to experience growth.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:13:14 AM

I really love stellar blockchain. First of all transactions are crazy fast. You need to accept an asset to recieve it so your wallet can't be flooded with spam coins. Also has a very easy to use dex, you can connect just one click.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:58:00 AM

We could see growth rates xlm after some teamwork they do. This is an asset that needs to be crypto we see the movement of the market. It's also possible we could invest because we see the market from xlm also continues to experience growth.

Stellar market will grow soon as we experience more pumps with crypto community on particular trading sites that has good standing on  their platforms. Also with other crypto, I hope that we will move forward with strong and profitable market once recovery period will become stable. This helped all marketplace to gain good price as well, just stay positive and have courage.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:54:34 AM

I really love stellar blockchain. First of all transactions are crazy fast. You need to accept an asset to recieve it so your wallet can't be flooded with spam coins. Also has a very easy to use dex, you can connect just one click.
Stellar is one of the cryptos that have been able to gain our trust for a long time. Lately, IBM's acceptance of stellar as a payment has led to a good price increase, and it has taken its place in the top 10.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:39:02 PM

Stellar launched trading on Coinbase some tiem ago and now there is a big promotion started by coinbase. Coinbase has 1 billion in Stellar to give away to Stellar users per this scheme: https://www.coinbase.com/earn/stellar

Yeah, they also giving away 25$ worth of stellar for people who complete the tier 2 verification on Blockchain.
That really makes XLM become well known by other people. Blockchain doing it well.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:46:56 PM

Yeah, they also giving away 25$ worth of stellar for people who complete the tier 2 verification on Blockchain.
That really makes XLM become well known by other people. Blockchain doing it well.
I also recieve an email coming from unknown sender which tell me that i have the chance to get 25$ by means that i must complete the verification process.

flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:59:22 PM

I like the stellar lumen's XLM as it is the main token of the stellar blockchain, the stellar platform is a great platform woth a lot of projects currently running on its network. The XLM is good to buy now that the price is low, it platform and the Stellar Dex will make the value increase.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:30:49 AM

I think Stellar is a great project and should be very good to hold long-term for the future. Like most alts it does look underpriced against bitcoin at the moment. I suppose we'll see what happens once BTC growth slows down. Usually the alts take over at that point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: