Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Stellar (XLM)?  (Read 24223 times)
Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

I think they have been created by the original founder of ripple which can only be a good thing if you look at the success ripple has went on to have. Stellar for me is miles better because it promises almost the same transaction times whilst being decentralised unlike ripple. They also aim to bank the unbanked which is a noble challenge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pamplelune

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

In early 2018, Stellar price was 0.9$ per coin. And due to the total market capitalization increase this year there is a chance that the cost of one Stellar coin will be able to reach 1.5$.

Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

Stellar seem to be a very valid platform and they have made great steps for mass adoption, so I think it will grow very much in the future. Just wait that it becomes popular to make ICOs on their platform, and then you'll see what I am talking about.
Godforce

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

Wow... what the hell happened to the quality of this forum? None of the people who replied here have any clue to the background of Stellar and what it is actually doing.

Stellar is OWNED by Jed. It's not decentralized, it's a copy of Ripple tech in the most intimate detail. It's not a mistake, it is owned by him directly, through a so called non-profit, which is actually a for profit organization. They did a so called XLM user reward a while ago, where most of the coins ended up in the account of Jed's company because that is how the reward was designed.

Except for IBM, which no one knows exactly what is actually doing with Stellar, there are no other partnerships. Not with banks, not with anyone else.

All of the technology in Stellar is copied line by line from Ripple, renamed and inserted in Stellar as brand new developments. When Jed left Ripple, he tried to bring the whole project down by dumping XRP on the market and hurt the company as much as possible, which lead to a lawsuit that he lost with Ripple. The "Stellar Consensus Protocol" is actually the renamed Ripple consensus protocol.

Some dude said in the comments that they took the errors from Ripple and improved the distribution of tokens. So... that is why Jed's "non-profit" owns the majority of coins? What are you talking about people???

I used to come to this place to find reasonable and good information and great people, with the occasional FUD and disinformation. Now it has turned into a regular P&D forum, where everyone is pushing everyone to buy their coin.
RAMZA

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

Transactions on the XLM are very fast, and its blockchain is not so overloaded with projects like ETH. I think many new projects will select  Stellar.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:20:54 AM

Stellar is based on a consensus algorithm instead of mining. this means transactions confirm in a few seconds.
The supply of lumen increases at a hard and fast fee of one% a year.
Stellar aims to allow you to transact on your forex preference (fiat or virtual).
The wish is that the foreign money itself will be mainly an in the back of-the-scenes forex and that the Stellar network will assist offer more liquidity among currencies.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

Stellar reaffirms the integration of the Lightning Network by the end of 2018.
The Lightning payment will give XLM the following advantages:

- Can be confirmed immediately
- There are no fees
- Not open
So I think last year Stellar will have amazing growth stages.
fedykog

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

Stellar has increased dramatically and currently ranks 13th on coinmarketcap, its current price is only $ 0.2.
In the top 15 only XLM and NEM are priced less than 1$
Do you think stellar will rise to 1$ by 2018?
the market value of XLM will naturally increase. First of all, this is due to the increasing popularity of the crypto currency. It is already clear that the developers have really succeeded in creating a more reliable, convenient and, most importantly, decentralized version of Ripple.Obviously, with each new major investor and each contract entered into, the demand for XLM will grow. Accordingly, the price of the coin will also increase.
KarleenDion

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

I think Stellar is the next big thing next to XRP they partnered some larger banks in south east asia. I Hodl some of this token all of this are going to moon soon! Up to you if you will follow my opinion. Start accumulating now!
I was also thinking the same indeed better for now we raise the number and wait for the right time and price to sell in time, so gan we must continue to study the spirit of the
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

Stellar has increased dramatically and currently ranks 13th on coinmarketcap, its current price is only $ 0.2.
I think it would be hard for XLM to reach $1 price this year because if you do the math just multiply $1 to available supply which is 18B  and you get the total of $18B dollar. I doubt if the other altcoins will accept that easily that they have been overtake by stellar lumen.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

Stellar might become the coin of the future. XLM is being watched by many people. A lot of people trusting this coin and I think in the future this might go boom. Buy stellar now or wait for you to be left out.
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:40:58 PM

By investing your savings in Stellar's cryptocurrency, do not expect to get a big profit in a month, because this project is more long-term, and to win fans, he will have to work a little more. I am of the opinion that investing in the Stellar project, you will need to forget about your wallet for at least 2 years. This, perhaps, will be the best solution.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

I think XLM already had its bull sprint when the bull market started a few days ago... Coins are bull sprinting one by one, XLM was one of the firsts, which is something that made me proud of it!
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

I don't have enough hope in Steller, it's a kind of overrated to me. I will never trade stellar. But XLM is a good coin, But it is tough to make good profits through XLM. This is a long hold type of coin.

enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

Stellar (XLM) Gets Listed on KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/stellar-xlm-gets-listed-on-kucoin/
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

Just today, XLM got to $0.3, which means that it still has the tendency to get to the ATH that was has sometimes January this year. XLM is a very good coin with great potentials. As a matter of fact, i have invested into it.
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

XLM - I think it is quite potential!
XLM has many advantages, it develops under the platform of creating a purse for coin.
fatymaeos

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Undoubtedly this is a promising cryptocurrency. And she'll make herself known. The one who will invest in it, then in the future will feel the real impact, and accordingly will not regret their initial actions.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

Stellar is starting to rise and many ico are using the Stellar platform, so the progress here is pretty good. Even though it has a little crawling value but its future gives good hope.

Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

This is the thing that I consider Stellar. I am as of now put so remember that. Alike NEO at the beginning times, it has heaps of potential and does not have a lot of utility at the present minute. I am contributed to a great extent because of FairX and I cherish the ICO stage being based on it. Regardless of whether it comes up short or not, I have confidence in the undertaking and I trust it will develop exponentially in the event that it is fruitful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: