Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 04:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a Christmas gift  (Read 892 times)
gigantus

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:36:18 PM

Bitcoin as a Christmas gift, it would be if he fell to 10 dollars. Oh, those pink dreams Grin but then you would have experienced happiness almost all
at least to 100$. a gift for 10 dollars is not cool  Wink

Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:07:46 PM

Bitcoin breaking it’s high-price again and again, multiple purposes rather than payment system and future investment.
All this make bitcoin a perfect gift for your love, wife, and family.

1.  your gift for Christmas will be a bitcoin?.
2. your ways to gift bitcoins "Hardware wallet, bitcoin gifts, paper wallet, Physical Coins, Donate"?.

I so happy if someone give a gift through bitcoin and i know it a big help to everyone who receive. But we know that it is impossible that someone that i didnt know give a piece bitcoin but maybe through relatives. So i rather to give than to receive but the prepare to give them a money than bitcoin because they dont know how to use it so i give them a money to use it.
Giving Bitcoin as a christmas gift is such a generous act.Of course i would be so much happy if i happen to receive a single bitcoin or even a fraction of it.But i know that's too good to be true.Just imagine how big amount a single bitcoin today.So cash would be enough for me already.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:40:07 PM

I'd rather want someone to send to me rather than to give to someone.  Cheesy Bitcoin price now is so high compared before so why you have to give them some Bitcoin? If i have a lot of Bitcoin i might give them but right now it's a no.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:51:17 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 12:03:31 AM by cryptokitty

A nice gift for the holiday season. That will help them to earn in trading if that person already knows how to trade,if not it will help them to start and learn to trade.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:06:46 AM

Bitcoin breaking it’s high-price again and again, multiple purposes rather than payment system and future investment.

2. your ways to gift bitcoins "Hardware wallet, bitcoin gifts, paper wallet, Physical Coins, Donate"?.

I think it is a unique thing to do. In my country there is an exchange that features voucher, with voucher we can give gift easily. even the service can make us directly convert to local currency. Maybe in some countries it also exists, but I think I am lucky because Bitcoin can be freely used in my place.

I agree. But, if it is for me, I would wholeheartedly accept it because I know how I can use it to my advantage. However, if it is for a person who is not knowledgeable of the bitcoin market and virtually ignorant of how it works, then even if it is per se a very valuable asset and a great gift because it can keep on giving, it wouldn't hold water because to them it's just another data or a collection of encrypted codes that they don't have any use for. It's a great and unique gift, though, like the above-stated reply mentioned.

retardunicorn

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:12:19 AM

Ok. it seems a good idea for a gift and it could suprise the receiver.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:22:07 AM

Bitcoin as a gift will be a unique.
Hope the person that will recieve knows how precious that coin is.
It's the thought that will counts not the value of the gift.
Anyway, it is better to give than to receive.
Give them a bitcoin if you can afford. More blessings to come.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
retardunicorn

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:56:16 AM

well in my opinion, bitcoin is a good option but it's not suitable because rarely do people use bitcoin to exchange something, it's a excellent investment though
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:13:05 AM

Well that would be the greatest christmas gift if somebody give it to me. I can use it as a good start for the brand new year, maybe  i can use it as an investment to have a profit in the future. The feeling that you are out of financial difdiculties that is great and such an excellent feeling to start with. As the saying goes, its better to give than to receive, the more we give or share our blessings to others the more blessings will also come..
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:16:24 AM

i didnt see santa come to my house this year to give me a bitcoin as a gift. lol.. to rich perhaps to giving away.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:35:47 AM

right now, I think bitcoin is too big to be a gift for christmas. Well, 1 bitcoin can be used to buy a house, but maybe you can use it as a gift, if you give it a piece of bitcoin. but I am sure that not everyone understands using bitcoin...

Esiunin

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:03:36 AM

While it seems to you that giving Bitcoin is very strange, it is, in fact, an excellent Christmas present.
5 reasons to present to your family at Christmas Bitcoins:
1-The price of a gift can only increase over time 2-Gift informs about a new technology
3-They will appreciate the time you spent with them explaining how Bitcoin works
4-Your gift will definitely stand out among the rest
5-If you do not like it, they can use bitcoin to buy everything they want
Bandon

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:07:28 AM

It would be a great gift If the one who you will give it to knows and understands bitcoin. With the high price of bitcoin that would be a great gift.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:30:34 AM

Since Christmas is over, we should be talking about New Year gift which is something I am looking forward to getting but unfortunately for me, I don't have anyone close to me enough to gift bitcoin for me as a new year gift. But at the same time, we just all need to gift ourselves the gift no one can give which is our individual resolution for the year to keep pushing and never intend to break the chain of righteousness and morality in out daily endeavours.
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:38:35 AM

this chrismas not to me happy  lost my coin a theaf is still my coins shit Sad i am sad to chrismas i try agaian hold bitcoin good luck all

bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:49:07 AM

would probably be a good idea.

bitcoin has grown into a very valuable "something".
and everyone will be very happy when getting a very precious gift.
so too, bitcoin can actually be applied in all aspects of people's lives in a "real" way.
alink

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:59:04 PM

Ha, I think great idea)) A lot of people know about bitcoin but not so much made this move to acquire some. If you can present something that your presentee is able to buy but otherwise wouldn't do it, so it's a good present.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:51:24 PM

It would be a great gift If the one who you will give it to knows and understands bitcoin. With the high price of bitcoin that would be a great gift.
that's a wonderful day for those who are celebrating Christmas, because on the day of christmas the bitcoin price is already high so that's what I think is a very desirable gift for bitcoiners.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

It would be great if I receive bitcoin as a gift from a generous person out there. It is nice to give something especially that can be use as investment.  Any gift will be perfect as long as it was given from the hearth.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:54:44 PM

Bitcoin was such a great New Year's gift to me because I bought Bitcoin cheap a few days ago and now bitcoin has come back here is a good news for us in the new year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: