Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Pump & Dump Group  (Read 3586 times)
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:45:48 PM

Sooner or later the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will catch him because of scalping. His attempts to manipulate the market are really obvious.
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:52:21 PM

Mr. McAfee, creates an artificial pampus in which to climb dangerously, in 5 minutes a coin takes off into space by 30-50%, you need to predict the following coins, can you have any coins for tomorrow?

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
haggercody

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:13:15 PM

McAfee gets 25 BTC for advertising any coins, so be cautious and stay away from his opinion.

25 BTC? Wherefrom do you got this number? That`s sound very high for me

there is an image floating around of a correspondence with him over twitter asking for 25btc, but sounds like a fake account.
vejdemann

Activity: 350
Merit: 75

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:18:07 PM

how can i join his Pump & Dump Group?
There's no need for you to join his pump and dump group. You need to stay tune on his tweets and that is what everyone has been doing for a while now. And you need to be fast on buying those coins that he will tweet because you might stuck in the middle of it when you are too slow of doing it. So stay tune and keep on looking on his tweeter account and you'll be part of his pump and dump group.
I'm fully agree with this person. If you really want to be the part of it, the best way to avoid the risk, do as was described in the instructions above.
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:18:49 PM

While all Altcoins are down heavily today, Doge and Bytecoin are green. Are they going to be his next coin recommendations?  
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:46:36 PM

Actually, there does not seem to be an "official" group dedicated specifically to using McAfee's tweets for trading, although I have seen in different groups on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram serious discussions about the usefulness or falsity of these recommendations. As always, discretion and a more exhasive analysis are suggested when making your own decisions, as we do not know what is behind McAfee's intentions in revealing these recommendations.
GPU5970

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:48:22 PM

He is sending signals (tweets) between 14hs-15hs GMT Time, (forum time) so pay attention during that time because he is ussualy giving those signals between those hours.
But this will end soon, there isn't much people following his signals at the moment.

sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:50:45 PM

While all Altcoins are down heavily today, Doge and Bytecoin are green. Are they going to be his next coin recommendations?  

There are several groups who are doing pump and dump. It needn't to be McAfee alone. Only invest in coins you believe in.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:51:00 PM

The issue is he sends the tweet out in the middle of the night for me. By the time I wake up, the price is already pumped too much. I wonder if someone has made profit from his tweet (well except him and his close circle).
Peke

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

lol, what a shitshow. Bittrex comes instantly unreachable after his tweet. Propably he has his sell orders already in place to make $$$ out of fools.
AzakeB

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

Whoever tries to participate from his calls could lose money. Stay away from his calls.
There are only few people who really make profits. Rest will lose money.
Where winners exists, there are also losers.

fallensky7

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:43:34 PM

The conclusion from all of the above is not to join any groups of pumps. These people earn their capital on it, when such as you lose there yours. Think about your head and everything will turn out for you.
Peke

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:45:30 PM

Whoever tries to participate from his calls could lose money. Stay away from his calls.
True. Stay away.

Didn't even try to buy, just went to see what happens. Price was already coming down when finally got in about 8 minutes after his tweet. Many people lost their money today. He should stop this, it doesn't do any good for crypto.

And btw, by joining P&D goups, you risk your account on exchanges and your money in it. Atleast Bittrex has said that they'll ban all those who are participating in these. Think twice before going in.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:46:49 PM

Although I appreciate what John McAfee could help us when he tweets about a certain coin or token, it doesn't mean that it's perfect. Look at Electroneum. He tweeted it and pumped a bit. However, it didn't pump up to the highest level yet.

For now, it stays between $0.07 to $0.10 per ETN after McAfee tweeted about that. Don't just rely on him when it comes to pump and dump.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
saif.shaikha

Activity: 106

"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:48:13 PM

When it comes to investing in crypto currency the best thing is do your own research about the project and the dev team. Just because someone famous is supporting the project does not make it one. It is extremely easy in crypto currency world to manipulate investors mind and rob them of their money as it is still an unregulated market. I foresee that with rise of such incidents, crypto currency markets will soon invite regulations from authorities and am not really sure if that will be a good or bad thing for crypto investors.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:03:44 PM

Great.Bittrex just died after his tweet.
But there still was a green line on the way to the moon after millisecond after McAfee's tweet...

Screw this.
AzakeB

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:05:35 PM

True. Stay away.

Didn't even try to buy, just went to see what happens. Price was already coming down when finally got in about 8 minutes after his tweet. Many people lost their money today. He should stop this, it doesn't do any good for crypto.

And btw, by joining P&D goups, you risk your account on exchanges and your money in it. Atleast Bittrex has said that they'll ban all those who are participating in these. Think twice before going in.

That's an additional point. Don't try to time pumps and stay away from them. It could mean your account get closed. McAfee is just doing it for its own purpose. He doesn't care about the coin at all. He prepares his pumps. You can't unless you know what he is thinking Wink

ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

I believe and have been noticing that the tactic of pump and dump might be profitable for some, it really hurts a lot of serious investors who believe in a project and are the real supporters, the holders. Became a market maker and rip off some newbies is a strategy that the market maker is using to get more form the naive followers.
Imagine that I have loads of money, influence and pump a coin and dump it, every sheep will follow making a panic sell, what the sheep don´t know is that I am savvy investor that just dumped only half of my portfolio in that specific coin and created a fud to low its price and all the "foollowers" go in and dump their coins at a very low price, soon enough I am buying at one fifth of the original price, change my tone a month (time) from now and make the price rise, all the fools now are buying raising the price and making me 10 times richer.

Warren Buffet wisely said that the stock market is the place where the money is transferred from the impatient to the patient.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:32:56 PM

Don't believe this pump and dump groups.Also McAfee losing his value and just being as a pumper.There are rumors that he is taking commission and pumping coins and there is a video to prove his conversation on social media. I don't believe this guy anymore
fayrouz

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:37:25 PM

So true, so you should be vigilant and aware of them. We are here to make money and to have profits. Just saying but it's true.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: