Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:51:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Pump & Dump Group  (Read 3586 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:37:32 PM

have a buddy that was mining Verge on a whim..and in the last month made a cool million bucks move to BTC on it

at the height ..good move in that it is down like 20% plus today (xmas day)

he still has a mess of it..HAS to pay tax on such but still 1/2 million in BTC after taxes is not too shabby...

.anyway, sometimes it is just luck (or John McCafee pumping a coin you hold on a whim) and money drops from the sky!

(somehow I missed out on him mentioning this long shot coin....Verge....alas..another boat missed) Smiley (I got a fleet of missed boats) Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
zephxiii

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:47:54 PM

lol @op. Don't go chasing his tweets. Chances are you'll be too slow and the exchange too laggy thus you'll lose.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:52:56 PM

lol @op. Don't go chasing his tweets. Chances are you'll be too slow and the exchange too laggy thus you'll lose.

Yep, what happened to Verge...locked up after he announced his enthusiasm.....but you killed if  you had some and a wallet and

moved guick

he is pumping the humaniq token now thru ETH network...that is up like 70% now...

sheesh, Trump as President and John McCaffe as Guru...we are all frigging doomed! (little green men, need a ride off this planet!)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
nevergone

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:57:14 PM

yes, there must be a group service for him, no one can predict the maret and i dont think he has such a strong influence on cryptos, he choose a little market cap coin and some one manipulated it
GPU5970

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:06:13 PM

This will end at some time guys, you all are following this guy but at some point he will clearly stop doing this shit, you all know that maybe you can join that pump, but then you can easily lose if you are a dumb one or if you do not know how it works.

muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:41:56 PM

Hello guys, I don’t about this group.

But, I entered in a free discord group that manage pumps and dumps.

There are looking for members now, the goal is achieve 5k member for the next pump, that will happen in less than 3 days.

Join and help every member, including you make some profit: https://discord.gg/VaRuhhz

The group has some rules, and all make sense... if you are more trust and help the group, before you receive the pump announcement.

Follow the countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171228T15&p0=136&msg=Our+first+discord+pump.+&font=cursive

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:10:56 PM

This will end at some time guys, you all are following this guy but at some point he will clearly stop doing this shit, you all know that maybe you can join that pump, but then you can easily lose if you are a dumb one or if you do not know how it works.

All that pump stuff seems to be a financical pyramid and it's literally is what it seems. I don't know why people are following that kind of pump but it's just a trap.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:14:09 PM

People need an extreme caution when they about to join the pump and dump group because it's too risky, the people chasing it will have a bigger possibility of losses. Although indirectly Mcafee is kind of creating the group because many people see him have a good vision in term of technology, so many people follow him.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:29:50 PM

He is a manipulator that take advantages of his fame to fool a lot of small fishes,dont swim to his tides or you will get rekt.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:53:53 PM

This thread should be deleted. He doesn't ever tell anyone to sell off, and most of them quadruple in price after he mentions it and stays that way. The only real downside I could see is if you can't sell at the peak after he promotes a coin. Of course I trade positionally so I like it if he mentions one I'm sitting on, then I can find another one to wait for him to mention. Always set your trade triggers.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:59:47 PM

As what others said,he is just doing it to trap small fishes,and to pump his holdings he is just using his fame for more money.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:32:02 PM

To those of you that have been getting his tweets and then immediately buying the coin on an exchange, are most of you profiting?  For example say he tweets a coin that is 5 cents.  I mean when you go buy it, does it automatically move so fast to say 8 cents already or not?

The other thing is my thoughts would be how about immediately buy the coin when he tweets it... say buy 1000 dollars worth.  Then watch the price go up.  Then say the price doubles... you keep watching but the moment it starts dropping... you immediately sell.  Or you set a goal such as okay buy 1000 dollars worth... once it goes up 50 or 100 percent, you immediately sell it no matter what to lock in the profit.  Thoughts on that?  So if this coin does go all the way down, well you locked in your profit by selling it back immediately.  Or of course if you held it and it goes higher etc... well you missed out but you locked in your profit.  Surely ppl do this?

Does anyone here think he will recommend a coin that isn't under 1 dollar?  Every coin he recommend is basically cents etc.
cylina

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:52:38 PM

i dont like the fact that john is encouraging pump and dumb. its not health for the crypto market.
cylina

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:57:39 PM

When it comes to investing in crypto currency the best thing is do your own research about the project and the dev team. Just because someone famous is supporting the project does not make it one. It is extremely easy in crypto currency world to manipulate investors mind and rob them of their money as it is still an unregulated market. I foresee that with rise of such incidents, crypto currency markets will soon invite regulations from authorities and am not really sure if that will be a good or bad thing for crypto investors.

i totally agree with do your own research.
zephxiii

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:41:47 PM

To those of you that have been getting his tweets and then immediately buying the coin on an exchange, are most of you profiting?  For example say he tweets a coin that is 5 cents.  I mean when you go buy it, does it automatically move so fast to say 8 cents already or not?

The other thing is my thoughts would be how about immediately buy the coin when he tweets it... say buy 1000 dollars worth.  Then watch the price go up.  Then say the price doubles... you keep watching but the moment it starts dropping... you immediately sell.  Or you set a goal such as okay buy 1000 dollars worth... once it goes up 50 or 100 percent, you immediately sell it no matter what to lock in the profit.  Thoughts on that?  So if this coin does go all the way down, well you locked in your profit by selling it back immediately.  Or of course if you held it and it goes higher etc... well you missed out but you locked in your profit.  Surely ppl do this?

Does anyone here think he will recommend a coin that isn't under 1 dollar?  Every coin he recommend is basically cents etc.

See my first post below. The problem is that by the time u see his tweet, get to the coin, and buy the coin: it's already skyrocketed in price and you'll likely buy it at way too high price and will end up with a loss, and possibly a huge one. Timing is so tight on this it's way risky. Also apparently there's bots that react to his tweets which makes things move super fast.

The only way to really win is to already have the coin he's gonna tweet and have a sale order in place at 2x etc.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:34:58 PM

how can i join his Pump & Dump Group?

pump and dump groups are like pyramid systems, those at the top have faster information they dump the coins on those that bought later.

regards

Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:53:21 PM

Don't believe this pump and dump groups.Also McAfee losing his value and just being as a pumper.There are rumors that he is taking commission and pumping coins and there is a video to prove his conversation on social media. I don't believe this guy anymore

The account in the video is fake. One of the i's is a lowercase L.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:01:54 PM

The account in the video is fake. One of the i's is a lowercase L.

There isn't any video about it, and in any case, i would never believe in him again, i have saw that on reddit there are screenshots about him asking for a fee of 20 btc + 15% of the total supply in order to pump a shitcoin.

That is not fair, obviously that it is not.

he is making a bunch of money just for pumping dust that has some "value" that no one believes on.

This seriously need to stop, a lot of people lost money today because they entered later to the pump

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:05:49 PM

Now many people started to follow him on twitter. He can manipulate market easily. Because when he shares a coin, people buy immediately and in 5 mins  coin makes 2X. I think he gets comission from coin owners for promoting. You dont need to join a group just turn on notifications on twitter for his account.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:07:45 AM

Now many people started to follow him on twitter. He can manipulate market easily. Because when he shares a coin, people buy immediately and in 5 mins  coin makes 2X. I think he gets comission from coin owners for promoting. You dont need to join a group just turn on notifications on twitter for his account.

That doesnt matter anymore as HumanIQ ended just like usual pump and dump.
So many people lost their money and stuck in this coin because of his tweet.

Never listen anyone except yourself
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: