Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Pump & Dump Group  (Read 3590 times)
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

Never EVER join a paid pump group. This one is free and has accredited investors that spend thousands

of their own dollars to pump the coins. Join Now! https://t.me/cryptocallssupreme

They have chat on BTC-Alpha where UCash first started selling. It's a pretty good platform. I've seen people communicate in the chat room and coordinate some pumps of some coins on there and make a good profit. Just remember there is a dump coming, and it is very very risky, so be prepared to lose money if you participate. A pump and dump is like a game of hot potato, who gets holding coins at the end get burned.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
zrythe

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

Pump & dump groups just take advantage of fools who believe in them don't be a fool
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

how can i join his Pump & Dump Group?

Now the crypto market is no longer a new market, and it is not easy when the world's billionaires start encroaching on the crypto market! Because this simple billionaire in the crypto market is created at the fastest speed in the world! and more in this 4.0 technology era !!!
A typical security expert
John McAfee, who ran the US presidential election, went deep into the crypto market! And most of all, based on his experience, a lot of the coin he's been paying attention to, and the price increase based on his technology is completely normal!
So, in my opinion,
John McAfee does not have a pump and dump, but here's just the verification and testing of the technology and the practicality of the application!

Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

Dont get attempted by the manipulation that group is offering. They are using newbie's and unknowledge people to their interest - getting money from you.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

As far as I know there is no such group and wont  be.

The principle is to " catch" hes tweet about the new best coin of the week and then buy quickly.
But in reality it only works with bots, it is not possible to react fast enough to make a profit.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5017

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

Now the crypto market is no longer a new market, and it is not easy when the world's billionaires start encroaching on the crypto market! Because this simple billionaire in the crypto market is created at the fastest speed in the world! and more in this 4.0 technology era !!!
A typical security expert
John McAfee, who ran the US presidential election, went deep into the crypto market! And most of all, based on his experience, a lot of the coin he's been paying attention to, and the price increase based on his technology is completely normal!
So, in my opinion,
John McAfee does not have a pump and dump, but here's just the verification and testing of the technology and the practicality of the application!

You're off your rocker, he has NO crypto Tech at all! He is nothing but a shill and P&D'r. He was a coder that sold his AV in the early 90's and has been a hustler since that has done nothing but start businesses that failed.

Try doing some research dummkopf.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
pump_hodler

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

Just don't join pump & dump groups, It's a waste of time and money, and you will be the one following your losses  Undecided
Not allways

https://t.me/PUMP_HODLers
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

I get mixed signals about John McAfee. His reviews of ICOs are of any good or he is just doing some positive reviews to get some money, not caring at all about if the ICO truly has potential?
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

If anyone has the time I would love to see a list of all the coins he's mentioned to pump and what one of those actually held their original value or are up after those dumpers are done. Say like a week later?

Is there any such list?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

I get mixed signals about John McAfee. His reviews of ICOs are of any good or he is just doing some positive reviews to get some money, not caring at all about if the ICO truly has potential?

I believe that all Pump & Dump Groups are made only with the presumption to make money to their creators. I don't know anybody that has been participating in such a group and have been happy about it.
John McAfee's group is no different. And you are definitely right about his actions and reasons.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:57:11 PM

i need someone to educate me about or the tricks behind em pump and dumb
legaltrk

Activity: 700
Merit: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

Do not trust such things.
Numbered people win. The majority is losing.
Be careful and do not trust.
Investigate yourself and decide for yourself.
dullsmile

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

Ushering a new Era of pumps. We have seen countless of failed pump groups and we believe that we got a good formula and great team to make our members some money. https://t.me/GoldenTicketPumps
*Reminder*
Only pump with the extra money you have. As with most things in this world, pumps have a certain degree of risk.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

Don't do it. at least you can simply  lose money since all pump'n'dump information is heavily manipulated.
Moreover, you can simply be banned from almost any big exchange: they do not allow any pump'n'dump trading patterns.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

Report Pump and Dump groups to CFTC here and get a big reward for yourself, and send these scumbags all to jail!

http://cryptoscamsalert.com/index.php/2018/02/17/cftc-warns-pump-dump-schemes-offers-monetary-awards-whistle-blowers/

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:56:01 AM

Report Pump and Dump groups to CFTC here and get a big reward for yourself, and send these scumbags all to jail!

http://cryptoscamsalert.com/index.php/2018/02/17/cftc-warns-pump-dump-schemes-offers-monetary-awards-whistle-blowers/

/thread

peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

Yes, do not join such groups, these are scammers and manipulators, in the end you will simply lose money. You need to think with your head and do not fall for someone else's opinion. You yourself need to analyze the project and make a decision about investing.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

Yes, do not join such groups, these are scammers and manipulators, in the end you will simply lose money. You need to think with your head and do not fall for someone else's opinion. You yourself need to analyze the project and make a decision about investing.
I can only confirm this truth. These people simply manipulate someone else's opinion for their own purposes. Someone who follows their advice will necessarily receive a loss. You need to be more sensible in choosing a project for investment.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Hi, I have found a new pump and dump Binance group. Without any prebuys and they want to do a pump every day if they can hit 500 viewers. For now, they are doing one a week. Telegram link is https://t.me/dailyPaD . You can also find them on twitter, their name is Daily Rocket Pumps.

Enjoy!

Tom
It's like another place where it's easy to lose your money. Participants of such groups always lose their money, I do not advise participating in this. It is better to make your informed choice when investing.
mrmanguy

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

new CoinExchange pump squad! join us today! rewards and promotions! https://discord.gg/8xGNAzq download the discord app for your smart phone!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: