Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION?  (Read 4452 times)
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:59:45 PM

Yes, it is completely addictive because people who are on crypto for more than 2 years they already know the potenrial. People who came newly are in dilemma because the price of coin are decreasing a lot, so it might be not addictive to them.
It depends on the temperament. World  is full of many different bad habits, all depends of the person and of his character. You should always be able to say "stop". I am sure that it is possible to trade cryptocurrency and not be addicted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

It's depend, if you get a lot of profits,then usually crypto trading can make you a little bit addicted. But if you always loss, then, probably you will get stressed and hate that stuff.
vukthewolfy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

The title itself is wrong. Would it be same as asking are video games addiction? I have played video games for the whole of my life and they are one of best things that could happen to me, speaking of hobbies, and they have never stopped me from doing what needs to be done, but that's me. For other people? Hell, they are an addiction! It all ends up on how mentally strong a person is, and how well you can manage your time.

Same is with crypto trading. If you are able to manage your emotions under extreme pressure and stress, you'll be fine. If you are not...well, in the worst case you are going to jump from a window.

Just because someone committed suicide, doesn't mean that that thing is wrong in itself. There are a dozen other things that cause people to commit suicide, yet they nowhere near being classified as an addiction.

You need to study yourself and this world to be prepared for what's coming. I have heard dozens of stories how people made 1kk in a month and lost everything in 3 days. One moment you feel like you have broken the code of life, the other moment you are a total loser in your head. These are major swings in emotions, it's like jumping from one end of the spectrum to the other in an extremely short period of time. For those who are not educated, this could be a very serious problem.

I am not that deep into crypto, for now, but I am aware of the fact that there is a devil at every corner in life w8ing for you to take you by the hand and lead you to hell.

Short answer: Yes, this can be an addiction. It also can be a way to dive into new waters and have some fun. It depends on a person and his goals.

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
Kamelia

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:14:50 PM

Trading crypto become a hobby to me. Charts looks boring but now I enjoy reading and analyzing it. The guy in the news committed suicide due to huge debt and great loss in trading. Thats why stay away from margin trading. Trade only what you can afford to loss.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:31:21 PM

i once red a tweet from a guy that wrote how he changed his heroin addiction with the take a look at blockfolio addiction. The truth is making money can get you addicted, and because these cryptomarkets are very active, running 24/7 with no pauses you can get addicted fast. After a while you learn how to manage your time trading and time off. No panic.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

i once red a tweet from a guy that wrote how he changed his heroin addiction with the take a look at blockfolio addiction. The truth is making money can get you addicted, and because these cryptomarkets are very active, running 24/7 with no pauses you can get addicted fast. After a while you learn how to manage your time trading and time off. No panic.
You can get this habit easy if you do not have other things for working, spend much times to follow the market can make you be panic easy too. Therefore, instead of find the solution to help you do not become an addicted to money, you should to find a job Grin.
MGmahesh

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:34:47 PM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
I think if the person is too dependent on crypto trading addiction it could be desperate because he failed and got a result that is not appropriate, the action may happen. but the more likely it is to put on the crypto gambling, the effect will be so great that the common sense is lost and misleading and harming oneself and his future. even so if crypto is sought wisely then it will not affect fatal acts, I think about the addiction or heroin it depends on the capacity of the person's acceptance.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:59:07 PM

Trading is a work, you need to work, to research to make money there. Its definitely not a place to gamble, even though you could. But based on your info which someone is suicidal because of losing in trading, it looks like that guy is a complete dumbfck.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:45:45 PM

I think if the person is too dependent on crypto trading addiction it could be desperate because he failed and got a result that is not appropriate, the action may happen. but the more likely it is to put on the crypto gambling, the effect will be so great that the common sense is lost and misleading and harming oneself and his future. even so if crypto is sought wisely then it will not affect fatal acts, I think about the addiction or heroin it depends on the capacity of the person's acceptance.
Yes, when you depend all in cryptocurrency and you think this is your life, you can not keep your calm if you have big lose by your mistake. And the most decision for this type person is kill its self to be end all stress, worries, ...
dominasikoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:55:43 AM

Trading crypto become a hobby to me. Charts looks boring but now I enjoy reading and analyzing it. The guy in the news committed suicide due to huge debt and great loss in trading. Thats why stay away from margin trading. Trade only what you can afford to loss.

it became a hobby to me too.
i also really enjoy doing this , crypto trading is 100% addictive, because we can earn money from this too. We just need to scout and wait.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:41:18 AM

it became a hobby to me too.
i also really enjoy doing this , crypto trading is 100% addictive, because we can earn money from this too. We just need to scout and wait.

you can use crypto trading as your hobby but remember you still need to spend your time with other people and not stay at your front of a computer in all day. I realize that if we doing this and we become addicting in crypto trading, it is not good for our health, we still need to do another activity to release our stress in trading and we can have to balance for our life.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:52:02 AM

Trading was very addictive. Once you learned about trading and started to put your investment, that was time you never notice anything around you, the only thing on your mind was all about trading.

Common sign of crypto trading addiction:
1. You  started to study anything about trading
2. You keep on visiting the exchange every moment
3. You value your time with trading with your previous habit
4. You download any tips on reading trading graphs
5. You sleep less than usual
6. You never missed any moment on looking at coinmarketcap
7. Most part of your brain was trading

Happy trading everyone!

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:09:51 AM

This new trend becomes an order. But all of this somewhat looks like an increase from the market to cripto thus affecting the selling price of these tokens.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:34:34 AM

its not crypto,its mentality of the user whos push him to jump in window..we dont know whats on his mind why he did commit suicide,but one thing for sure its not on cryptos hands why is this happen..and he didnt follow the rules NEVER INVEST WHY YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE.
Kalu1

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

Its never an addiction, you call it addiction when you make a lot of profit from it but its not when you lose big.
maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

its not crypto,its mentality of the user whos push him to jump in window..we dont know whats on his mind why he did commit suicide,but one thing for sure its not on cryptos hands why is this happen..and he didnt follow the rules NEVER INVEST WHY YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE.
Yes, this is one of the main rules of trading, you can not invest the last money, you can invest only those funds that you are ready to lose in case of failure.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

depends on what you want to call an addiction but hanging in markets 24/7 surely isn't healthy anymore.
Daytrading is fun and there are so many possibilities to make some gains everyday (well at least almost every day)
ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:58:51 PM

yes it is a new type of addiction so my advice is to just keep it as a hobby
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:09:52 AM

I guess, it's fake, because i haven't saw news like that. But if it's true, then this world really crazy))
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:12:49 AM

Anything that exceeds your ability to control yourself and interferes your normal life or causes you more problems than benefits is an addiction. I guess trading may qualify for some people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: