Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION?  (Read 4455 times)
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

I think it can be, it is a kind of gambling in my eyes if you don't understand it.

Anyways lets just hope this sort of thing happens less, never nice when someone takes their own life for whatever reason.
vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

It is some kind of addiction! When I wake up in the morning and have the desire to look at prices of my coins. When i go to bed i also have this desire. During all day i chat in telegram groups dedicated crypto. I want to make more and more money in cryptocyrrency market. Nothing can stops me)

Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

The ability to earn easy money attracts many people, including the weak mentally, unable to bear the loss of their investments..
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

This is not heroin here. This is sheer stupidity and people's nature. When people trade and lose their money, they start to get crazy and they get psychotic, they start it lose their senses and make more and more stupid decisions. People don't realize that when they are trading they need to think about the benefits and consequences at the same time. If you aren't mature enough to handle a loss  then better stay of from it.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

Sorry to hear about this guy. Yes, I think crypto trading can be addictive. Just like gambling, once you start making or earning money, it is easy to be addicted.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

Yes, the world of crypto currencies attracts people very much. I like the word "Wild West", it describes the current situation in the world of crypto currencies well. Yes, here you can quickly make a lot of money or lose everything.  Cool

Stake VIP wager
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here?

No but maybe the guy who jumped was in heroin or some other for drugs that why he decided to jump, that guy just made a wrong decision in life to put all his money into some unknown coin or maybe he was scammed by ICO who promises good things but never actually happen.

Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

No, people who are in crypto are in for the profit or to make a substantial amount to add to their wealth or daily income, being in crypto trading or investing doesnt give you a high feeling or fun or satisfaction feeling unlike in drugs or gambling.

kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

Can be if you spend more than 8 hours sitting near PC and trading which is some normal working time for ordinary job. Some people trade all day because they earn at this moment more than doing other job so it's more grab a chance until you can because later you won't be able. This coin hype won't last forever.
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 

Everything should be in moderation. No amount of money is not worth human life. You should exercise caution and accuracy. Don't risk everything. Good luck in the trade.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

Definitely not addiction, we are just trying to make a living out if crypto currencies. Maybe what happened to the misfortunate guy who jumped outof the building is lack of hope and could not accept failure. It is just normal to lose sometime in crypto, it is inevitable.

Sometimes some of people they become addicted to trading because they can earn a lot of it, but think its not right because sitting in front of computer or always in front of your phone is not good in health, so its better do trading alternately not everyday, because being addicted in something is not good.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

maybe some people were called trading is addicting because they always stay in front of their computer without doing anything but some people say that trading is not addicting because they can split their time to do another activity. I think we cannot always stay with our trading because we still need to enjoy our profit with our family, our friends and else. it is better if we can split our time with other people because this will make our life balance and when we want to trade, we can always get a fresh situation and we can think clearly.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

Obviously, the only way you can deal with these excesses is when you are an ambitious and misguided novice because once a person discovers the complexity of this business and that profitability is not as simple as many assume, a person will learn about the importance acquire sufficient knowledge and technical skills to avoid large losses.
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

Maybe true or false,true in the sense that it can be truly addicting if you're spending a lot of time doing it,your mindset and focus are into trading specially it you're losing.Just like gambling it can be very addicting if you do not know when to stop.False, because i know some people are doing it with the correct mindset,they know when to keep on going and when to stop, they have complete control of their emotions and  actions.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
I think it does not depend on the cryptocurrency. Any activity can cause unhealthy addiction. It depends of the type of character and personality of a person. Someone is able to control his emotions, and someone falls into extremes or  becomes insane.

NASdaq

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

Yes, crypto is addictive, I know coz I'm addicted. My strategy is break up my day into crypto time slots, and crypto free ones. I only trade with 20% of my stack, so even if I lost it all, I still have 80% accumulating in cold wallets, so no need to jump out a window.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

Trading crypto become a hobby to me. Charts looks boring but now I enjoy reading and analyzing it. The guy in the news committed suicide due to huge debt and great loss in trading. Thats why stay away from margin trading. Trade only what you can afford to loss.

Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

Crypto trading is really addicting when you are gaining more than you actually expect you are going to gain. The feeling of getting the ROI is so addicting. But if you are losing too much because of bad decisions and timing then you are going to have a hard time regretting everything that you did and risked.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

No. We do not have even a very small amount of heroin here in Bitcoin because addiction may be brought or just a result of greediness or too much usage of it which may be brought out a negative effect on our brains that let us do such thing like getting into a suicide because of depression or most likely to be said frustration of losing our wealth we have already gained and that great loss triggered a negative thinking to our mind. So better use crypto moderately and in right thing to avoid such thing as killing yourself.

Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

Yes, it is very addicting and will affect your sleep, but can be very rewarding.
nasiwaju

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

It's highly addicted since it has to do with money why won't you be addicted?

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: