Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IS CRYPTO TRADING ADDICTION?  (Read 4452 times)
ronatrip

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

Yes, absolutely: trading - in general, not only crypto - it's a kind of videogame, and it's very difficult to stop.
WE need to be very disciplined, because trading addiction can ruin our health and our social life. (and our wallet...)
I think you need be discipliened in all parts of your life. If you think that loosing your tokens in cryptomarket makes you very outraged and horryfied, this is a bad attitude to life. It needs to be understanding that there is something more important than money, moreover virtual money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

I think it could become and addiction due to the fact the price changes so much. I think that maybe what led to the man committing suicide was him throwing all his money into crypto and sadly he didn't see a way out.
It's not an addiction if the money is made whenever the investment is made. There is only holding the coin and that's it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Alydora

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

Crypto collecting as in holding the coin for long term, I would say is not addicting. However the day trading aspect of it can be very addicting and is almost like gambling.
z0mmarket

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:18:00 AM

It is tempting for me. Not addiction exactly.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:20:23 AM

Yes, it can become a strong addiction, and if you don't control yourself you'll have big trouble in health and social life.
Decide a program, and respect it. Believe me, at the beginning I stood all nights on trading. Of course I crashed, and I needed time to recover.
Health is more important than money

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:31:46 AM

I think it could become and addiction due to the fact the price changes so much. I think that maybe what led to the man committing suicide was him throwing all his money into crypto and sadly he didn't see a way out.
It could be that crypto trading is can be addiction to someone but its depend to people who using crypto. And it can be avoided by limiting yourself to not much earn a lot of to not be greedy, you just need to control yourself and be patient because that's the good thing you can do to your health.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Jeffdu3300

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:32:37 AM

Maybe in some this can became a full blown addiction. Most especially if your winning in the start then suddenly you continued to lose. If this symptoms present to you the probability you became addict is high.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:43:20 AM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
he lost all of his money and maybe he have a load so he don't know what to do anymore and then get panic. before doing investment and trading be sure to be mentally prepared for any unexpecting problem to occur and don't put all your money to it just invest money what you can afford to loss.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:43:40 AM

Yes it could be because everytime there's a opportunity to trade they grab that opportunity to earn because it gives them a plenty of money, and because of changes in value everytime they easily attract to it specially when the value is higher, so they become addicted to trading because by doing this they can have more profit.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:14:25 AM

It is addicting if you earn big money from it. Yeah maybe thay guy who took his life has a big debt that it comes to the point that he can't pay all of it. Trading can be a habit , a good habbit rather that can be develop later on in a positive way.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

Cryptocurrency is addictive as hell!  Have you try to set a target for profit in a bull market.  I tell you I have and the adrenaline push is out of this world.  You just want more profit and more and more!

Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

I heard about a guy in Moscow, who jumped out of the window, because he lost all his money in crypto investments and trading. So, do we have a new free heroin here? Is it possible to get addicted to crypto? 
Yes that can be possible it depends on how that person handle the situation maybe he over think what happened to his money if we are joining in crypto we have to be aware of what might happen and be mentally ready for that kind of situation. Crypto is too risky.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
Bit Tuka

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

No, trading in crypto is not an addiction but it may lead to it if not checked properly. Anything could actually be an addiction if done too excessively. Trading however is sometimes more of a gamble, it could be a wiining or a losing game. The person from Russia may have not been able to handle his personal issues very well.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:59:46 AM

Everything is addiction for those who are empty. For awakened person there is no difference to lose or to win. The thing is just how you do it. We all going to die some day. But bitcoin will live 4ever amen.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:05:58 AM

There's a chance that this guy gambled all of his money to a crypto that doesn't have any future plans, I really don't know the story behind that's why whenever we invest and trade we have to ensure that we are doing the right decision and take consequences on our actions whether we win or lose. Personally, when I started I only want campaigns after campaigns but as I move forward I started to love trading and I enjoy seeing orders and orders in the exchange but I'll make sure that I will not go to the point that I take my life just for losing money.
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

Actually, it's very addicting, and if you don't put some limits you'll start to live in a world of charts, japanese candles, wave, exchange rates and so on.
I decided to put boudaries when it seemed normal to me to stay all night in front of the monitor.
Now I force myself not more that three hours a day.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
monergo

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

I'm a big believer in crypto and blockchain, yet I can totally understand that certain ppl who get in the game to gamble, see it as a large roulette table (or craps).
The element of excitement is there, it's fairly easy to get in and cash out etc.
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

I don't think crypto trading is an addiction. Cause if you have money then you can start investing but if you don't then you don't have any choice looking through it.
robertefron19

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

It's totally depend on person to person. If you raise your money the gain more will to trading in currencies. If you really thing about it so it's a little black hole.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

I don't think he is not addicted to crypto but money. He jumped because he lost too much money for one time so he felt frustrated. It has nothing to do with the addition to crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: