Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 818 times)
scanpay (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hanako

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:48:59 PM

I see bitcoin 20 years from now is the fastest and growing bitcoin as you can see bitcoin from nowadays its market value is getting increase right now. And bitcoin will never stop as soon as to be legal. As you can see bitcoin is more convenient since its a hassle free you dont have to to any branch just to pay your bills.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:31:04 PM

I see bitcoin 20 years from now is the fastest and growing bitcoin as you can see bitcoin from nowadays its market value is getting increase right now. And bitcoin will never stop as soon as to be legal. As you can see bitcoin is more convenient since its a hassle free you dont have to to any branch just to pay your bills.

Future of Bitcoin for me is that it could be the leading progressive and one of the highest digital currency in the world. Most likely the government might implement taxes by the time it will be formally legalized worldwide. Looking into the global market, bitcoin currency is already recognized by the big business groups and the increase in it's market value is progressing. Therefore, bitcoin is already powerful at this very moment and will prosper further in every single year. How much more in the future?

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:31:32 PM

in the future, bitcoin will become increasingly popular,  because more people following bitcoin
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:33:24 PM

just wait 3 years at 2020 bitcoin expectation $400,000
louisedem

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:36:50 PM

What is the future of Bitcoin BTC? Will it become a mainstream currency, or will its popularity wane, and why?

Well Bitcoin has been popularized nowadays, I think for the next few years Bitcoin will make its name more popular and well known when it comes to the most accessible exixsting cryptocurrency in the world, it attracted so much people which established a strong bond for a decentralized platform, it will not shock if soon most of the people were using this already.

cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:38:58 PM

Future of bitcoin will solely depends upon the impact and acceptance of people towards bitcoin, if people still use bitcoin even if the transaction fee cost much and the price is still at low then we can expect bitcoins future for 2018 to be bright and fullbof positive vibes.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:43:30 PM

for me bitcoin is a good currencies, and i think in the future bitcoin will used for daily transaction in the offline store or online store, the fee is lower than other digital currencies, and i think it easy to use, all people can have the bitcoin wallet without any verification, just need an email and you are ready to have  bitcoin wallet

Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:02:47 PM

I think the popularity of bitcoin and its credibility will only grow in the future.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:05:52 PM

I think Bitcoin is currently very popular. Bitcoin will be very popular in future too. Bitcoin popularity will never be reduced. Bitcoin will be valid in all the countries of the world in future and people will buy and sell goods by bitcoin.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:08:14 PM

it is difficult to predict whether it is still popular or even weakened. but the more who use bitcoin will make the bitcoin the highest.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:11:00 PM

Future of Bitcoin for me is that it could be the leading progressive and one of the highest digital currency in the world. Most likely the government might implement taxes by the time it will be formally legalized worldwide. Looking into the global market, bitcoin currency is already recognized by the big business groups and the increase in it's market value is progressing. Therefore, bitcoin is already powerful at this very moment and will prosper further in every single year. How much more in the future?
Future cannot be predicted but we can say that bitcoin can compete with the fiat currency.Digitisation period is going on so cryptocurrencies and altcoins are gaining popularity.More and more people are enrolling themselves in bitcoin due to its price rise.Investers are investing more of their money in bitcoin are the profit margin is very high.Traders now also have started accepting bitcoins.Though bitcoin is not legalised in many nations,still its demand is increasing.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:11:10 PM

it i impossible to tell.
you see bitcoin is a new technology, it is great and all that and i am a bitcoin hodler but in reality it has a lot of obstacles on its way to overcome. it is not easy to create a new currency, make it decentralized and keep it that way forever.
bitcoin is being improved, we are trying to keep it decentralized while advancing with the adoption and matching the new needs.
at times it may seem impossible but that is how new technologies always work.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:22:14 PM

in the future, bitcoin will become increasingly popular,  because more people following bitcoin
Bitcoin is very popular now in whole world. Lots of people now know bitcoin. Because bitcoin help of lots people now thats why so many people now following bitcoin. Bitcoin in future it become more successful.
emanbea07

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:29:04 PM

For me the future coin is bitcoin and bitcoin can make cashless in the future. And all products and transportation you can pay bitcoin and other country for now to start a cashless because cashless is bitter because no corruption and fast transaction to pay your bill and all transaction are easy because of bitcoin.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 02:29:57 PM

It can't be mainstream currency and it will take time for it to be accepted in regulatory stream. The future is very bright in anyway because we can see how investors base is increasing day by day for crypto currency. This is already giving us the hint that the crypto is not going anywhere in the future but just growing in the market cap. We are experiencing how bitcoin is dropping and rising in the market cap by almost 50 Billon USD in market cap. So its clear cut that bitcoin is going all the way up only. The popularity well its worth 250B USD, lol! Its huge and we can go green with it.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:39:19 PM

I think the popularity of bitcoin and its credibility will only grow in the future.
The popularity and credibility of bitcoin now because bitcoin gives us chance to success.  There are so many followers now of bitcoin now. Bitcoin future become progressive and successful.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:39:44 PM

Well for me i already see that bitcoin will become our payment method in the future Smiley also i know this crypto currency (bitcoin) will going change alot of our life Smiley like you dont need to pay cash just swipe your bitcoin card and etc , and i think this will really going to reach one million dollars value pero bitcoin ^_^ Cheesy

At your service
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

Bitcoin in its current form can never become a mainstream currency for 2 reasons :

1. Transactions costs are ridiculous
2. Confirmation speed is way too slow.

Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 02:43:24 PM

I believe the future of bitcoin is bright.
but it become a mainstream currency i don't so. tangible currency still logical and practical for many.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: